Even more left lunacy

Canadian government official says abortion is ‘only a tool to end poverty’

A member of the Canadian government has come out and said a good way to end poverty is through abortion. I think the left wingers are on to something here. If you kill off all the poor folk, then you end poverty.

Pure genius. I guess I can no longer use the term "Dim".
I think you have to kill everyone to end poverty......

But wouldn't that make the Middle Class poor?

Of course, you have poor folk coming across the border. Those Dims want into the country. I think the issue is they just get a gleam in their eye at the prospect of snuffing out innocent human life.

A member of the Canadian government has come out and said a good way to end poverty is through abortion. I think the left wingers are on to something here. If you kill off all the poor folk, then you end poverty.

But wouldn't that make the Middle Class poor?

Of course, you have poor folk coming across the border. Those Dims want into the country. I think the issue is they just get a gleam in their eye at the prospect of snuffing out innocent human life.
think it would make them dead .....

It would be pure Dim nirvana.

No carbon footprints, no poverty

Do you believe that the poor aren't having enough children?

I would think that the Dims would want more poor children so they will have more votes.

I guess not.

I would think that the Dims would want more poor children so they will have more votes.

I guess not.

That you didn't answer the question proves the idiocy of your thread.

I guess not.

What business of your is it if the poor have lots of children?

Is it the role of the Prog to try and limit the number of children the poor have?

Does and angel lose it's wings and become demonic every time a poor person has an abortion?

I guess not.

Is it the role of the Prog to try and limit the number of children the poor have?

Does and angel lose it's wings and become demonic every time a poor person has an abortion?

Since when do we have mandatory birth control for the poor in this country?

I guess not.

It was the vision of Margaret Sanger to have poor black folk to have less children, so she created Planned Parenthood

"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population," she said, "if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." Woman's Body, Woman's Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America, by Linda Gordon

I guess not.

It was the vision of Margaret Sanger to have poor black folk to have less children, so she created Planned Parenthood

So you oppose legal, readily available birth control.

Why?

I guess not.

Why?

I'm against abortion and against the plan of Planned Parenthood, which was eugenic racial purity.

At least you seem to be acknowledging the roots of Planned Parenthood, but really don't give a damn, do you.

Why?

I'm against abortion and against the plan of Planned Parenthood, which was eugenic racial purity.

At least you seem to be acknowledging the roots of Planned Parenthood, but really don't give a damn, do you.

Go ahead. Prove that Planned Parenthood only dispenses birth control or provides abortions to women of color.

This should be good.

I guess not.

"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population," she said, "if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." Woman's Body, Woman's Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America, by Linda Gordon
Do you enjoy spreading misinformation?

Did Margaret Sanger believe African-Americans

Something important to note... there is a big difference in promoting access to birth control and a women's right to CHOOSE to have an abortion.... verses what I believe you are falsely implying which is a progressive movement to promote having abortions.

I guess not.

Are you suggesting that Sanger was not a racist? They all were at that time, even Darwin thought Blacks were racially inferior dolt.

As for abortion, it is playing eugenics. In fact, eugenics was the on the cutting edge of science until Hitler gave it a bad flavor

How many quotes would you like me to provide? You did nothing to debunk the quote I gave nor its source.

Well, I guess you've never heard of a cycle of poverty.

It's funny how

abortion-distribution-map.jpg

Mississippi is number one for poverty related to household income. 44th for abortion
New Mexico next, 28th
Louisiana next, 44th
Alabama next 23rd
Kentucky net 48th
Arkansas next at 32nd

You're basically look at abortion lower in many states which have a lot of poverty. Hmmm.

Are you suggesting that Sanger was not a racist? They all were at that time, even Darwin thought Blacks were racially inferior dolt.

As for abortion, it is playing eugenics. In fact, eugenics was the on the cutting edge of science until Hitler gave it a bad flavor

How many quotes would you like me to provide? You did nothing to debunk the quote I gave nor its source.

So you want to deny black women in America birth control because you think you're saving them from extermination by the ghost of Margaret Sanger.

You are running up the ladder towards being the most retarded RWnut on USMB.

A woman who chooses abortion is practicing eugenics. That's another good one. You're on a roll.

Forum List

Back