Even more left lunacy

Canadian government official says abortion is ‘only a tool to end poverty’

A member of the Canadian government has come out and said a good way to end poverty is through abortion. I think the left wingers are on to something here. If you kill off all the poor folk, then you end poverty.

Pure genius. I guess I can no longer use the term "Dim".

Do you believe that the poor aren't having enough children?
Do you believe killing those children is the solution?

I believe in responsible family planning which for the last 45 years has included abortion
Nonsense. Abortion is the antithesis of responsibility ya fucking tool.

A member of the Canadian government has come out and said a good way to end poverty is through abortion. I think the left wingers are on to something here. If you kill off all the poor folk, then you end poverty.

I believe in responsible family planning which for the last 45 years has included abortion

To be fair, you also believe in the birth fairy who waves her magic wand over the unborn child as it exits the womb, thus turning it into a human being.

1280px-Fairy_With_Wand.svg.png

Abortion is not going away
It has been legal in all states for 45 years

You believe in a magic fairy that will make that Genie go back in the bottle

Nonsense. Abortion is the antithesis of responsibility ya fucking tool.

It is a legal choice for all women
It is women who for the most part, bear the burden of having and raising children
They are allowed to choose whether to accept that burden

I wasn't aware that the birth control pill killed children, but it's mildly entertaining that you think so.

And a couple days or weeks for now we'll see a RWnut thread up attacking poor (aka, to them, black) women for having too many children.

The problem is.......Men like to fuck
They will do anything, say anything, make any promise in order to get laid

However, once a woman gets pregnant, they do not always live up to their obligations

Women are the one who have to make the decision on whether or not to keep the pregnancy. Not having children you do not want and cannot afford is a way to keep down poverty

That is the point of the woman in the OP

Forum List

Back