even San Fran is not so blue...

confirms my suspicions

America is mostly red
No. But it does prove that with the right pressure, however misguided it is, anyone can be got..anywhere.
Now for the record, this sets a bad precedent for other school boards around the country. Even ones
that are, or may turn conservative. That which aids you, may also come back to bite you. I saw this happen
in my own town in the 90's when our school board went to the right. Eventually, they made enough bad
decisions and people turned on them...even some of the ones that supported their election in the first place.

I would not go that far at least with SF, but it proves there still might be hope after all.
i have known or suspected there is hope, have had the theory that America is very red for some time...

only problem is, the blue is willing to be thoroughly and absolutely corrupt

and so... I mean, the Rs have to adjust and do something..

some of them are rather spineless...

No. But it does prove that with the right pressure, however misguided it is, anyone can be got..anywhere.
Now for the record, this sets a bad precedent for other school boards around the country. Even ones
that are, or may turn conservative. That which aids you, may also come back to bite you. I saw this happen
in my own town in the 90's when our school board went to the right. Eventually, they made enough bad
decisions and people turned on them...even some of the ones that supported their election in the first place.
They let illegal Mexicans vote them in, do you see a problem now?

confirms my suspicions

America is mostly red

1645229223739.jpeg

How utterly ridiculous!

People live ALL OVER THE USA

There aren't too many places you can go to find zero people

get freaking real

The bottom map above very accurately reflects where the people are, and vote. It also very accurately reflects the 81 million votes Biden received, and beat Trump by over 7 million. The majority of America is blue. By very large margins.

confirms my suspicions

America is mostly red
The LEFT is a small minority in America. Vocal, dastardly, scheming corrupt pukes yes but a minority. Every time those scum overreach the American people bitch slap them.

How utterly ridiculous!

People live ALL OVER THE USA

There aren't too many places you can go to find zero people

get freaking real
His point is that when right wingers start pointing out all the "RED" in the country map, they don't take into account actual population density.
A few hundred people in a desolate county in WY, UT, MT, SD, ND, NE..etc, etc, etc...with a majority (however small that may be) that register as
Republican..aren't indicative that most of the country is red.

confirms my suspicions

America is mostly red

No, its just that the really really really really blue idiots went a little too far for the super blue idiots. It was blue on blue death.

The are all commies. Its just that some commies here still like Abe Lincoln because he spit on the constitution

Forum List

Back