Even the First Dog's are Sensing a Biden Depression

There is a reason that Major was surrendered by his previous owner. Maybe the Bidens were too quick to brag about how they "rescued" him.

You don’t know the history of the dog
It may have been fine in a small home with few strangers in it.
The White House is hectic with many strange people coming in and out. Dogs get protective.
He was rescued 3 years ago.

3 years and Biden never trained his dog not to bite people.

Shitty irresponsible dog owner.

If that was anyone else you'd be screaming for the dog to be put down and for the guy who got bit to sue.

BDS..going after President Biden’s dogs now. SAD
I'm not going after his dogs.

I'm saying Biden is an irresponsible dog owner.

A dogs bad behavior is always always always the fault of the owner.
Then you do t know much about dogs.

Want to bet?

I have owned dogs and trained dogs. None of my dogs ever bit anyone.

He had that dog for 3 years and in that amount of time any dog can be trained and socialized.

Are you OK with the president's dog biting a member of the staff?

What happened is unfortunate.. an the dogs have been removed from the WH. What do YOU want?
Nothing. Removing the dog is fine. I'm responding to the inane BDS remark. What do YOU want?
Any one else would be told to put the dog down and most likely would face some type of litigation.

What is more important to the American public....

Dog bites WH security??

Or......

A $3000 child tax credit??

Hmmmmmmm
View attachment 465774
Hmmm. So you will only be responding to threads discussing the child tax credit and other things more important that dog bites WH security. Interesting.
No...I will not be clutching my pearls and fainting like a bitch over all things Biden......
View attachment 465787

Because I happen to know how to put things in context......

Reactionary conservatives CAN'T DO THAT -- they MUST manufacture bullshit to be outraged about to distract their base from the fact they have ZERO policies
Discussing an event is not automatically clutching pearls you partisan oaf.
Yea, it's pearl clutching.......

By the way......if you take a dog from the shelter (where it would have been put to sleep) -- you rescued him......
Correct. That is the definition of rescuing a dog. As I said, the Bidens were bragging about it. Now the dog has bitten someone. That is not pearl clutching. It is making an observation.

The senile old coot can't even get his dogs trained properly what makes anyo0ne think he can run a country?

I'm fairly certain he doesn't know he has a dog.
The whole "Biden is senile and doesn't know what's going on" deflection is tired now....

Especially when those same folks also claim Biden cancelled Dr Suess; forced Republican states to throw their own election for Biden, etc etc etc

But most conservative arguments are bipolar like that

I'm no conservative and if you haven't seen Biden searching for words when he's at the podium then you are in denial.

And I have never mentioned any Dr Seuss books ever on this board because IDGAF about children's books.

I've raised dogs, rescued dogs and trained dogs for more than 20 years and I have never ever allowed a dog that I thought was aggressive be in a position to bite anyone.

And any dog can be trained and socialized and since senile Joe had 3 years to train his dog and didn't that is why he is a shitty irresponsible dog owner.

what makes anyo0ne think he can run a country?
The only people that think that are mentally ill.
It isnt about biden. Its about captain clorox.
Thats what ALL of this is about.
No it's not.

I didn;t vote for Trump either time he ran.

Quite frankly I think Trump is a total douche bag.

If Trump's dog bit someone I'd be saying the same thing.

Glass is shattering. I agree the thread is stupid but you dedicate your time here to stupid TDS threads....Hypocrisy 101.
This isn't about attacking Biden for political reasons.

It's about his irresponsible actions regarding his dogs.

If this was anyone else's dog all of you would be agreeing with me because I have heard plenty of people on this thread say that a dog owner is irresponsible if his dogs bite anyone.

I remember some people here saying pit bulls should be illegal because they might bite someone and here we have a dog that actually did bite someone and you people are making excuses for the owner

No it's not.

No, you misunderstood.
Its not about his ability to run a country, which he obviously cant.
They would have elected a hamster, expecting the same outcome, as long as trump wasnt in office anymore.
Thats just my opinion.

Wonder if the victim was the same guy that filed a report on biden for sexually assaulting his wife? :lol:

Glass is shattering. I agree the thread is stupid but you dedicate your time here to stupid TDS threads....Hypocrisy 101.

If this was anyone else's dog all of you would be agreeing with me because I have heard plenty of people on this thread say that a dog owner is irresponsible if his dogs bite anyone.

I remember some people here saying pit bulls should be illegal because they might bite someone and here we have a dog that actually did bite someone and you people are making excuses for the owner
I am dog owner and lover and yes irresponsible owners such but if this was some random dude you would not post a thread about it.

German Shepards are bred to be protective and aggressive to those they see as a threat

Secret Service Agents are bred to be intimidating and aggressive to those they see as a threat.

Not a good mix

No it's not.

No, you misunderstood.
Its not about his ability to run a country, which he obviously cant.
They would have elected a hamster, expecting the same outcome, as long as trump wasnt in office anymore.
Thats just my opinion.
If he can't be trusted to train his dogs he can't be trusted period.

German Shepards are bred to be protective and aggressive to those they see as a threat

Secret Service Agents are bred to be intimidating and aggressive to those they see as a threat.

Not a good mix
No excuse.

You wouldn't be making that excuse for a pit bull owner who's dog bit someone

I am dog owner and lover and yes irresponsible owners such but if this was some random dude you would not post a thread about it.

My stance would be the same.

If this were a regular dude people wouldn't be making excuses for him either.

Not a good mix
No excuse.

No, I wouldn’t.
Pit Bulls are also bred to be aggressive.

Biden acted as a responsible dog owner and removed the animals from a dangerous situation.

Not a good mix
No excuse.

No, I wouldn’t.

Biden acted as a responsible dog owner and removed the animals from a dangerous situation.

No he was irresponsible for leaving an aggressive dog in a position where it could bite and he was irresponsible for not training his dog.

Anyone else would have that dog removed from their care and most likely put down and would be sued.

Not a good mix
No excuse.

No, I wouldn’t.

You said this

So why shouldn't Biden get what he deserves?

joe-biden-dog-major-Delaware-Humane-Association-facebook-640x480.jpg

Yep.....things are crazy in the White House these days.
The Biden Administration had to send their White House dogs back to Delaware because apparently one of them wasn't adapting to WH life. One of them bit somebody on the security detail for some reason and they had to send both dogs back to their home. Course German Shepards are known for being overly protective of their owners, so it's no big surprise.

The media was so proud to mention that the White House hadn't had any pets since Obama left with Bo years ago. But all of that blew up in their faces when the youngest Biden pet started acting aggressive, which is what purebred German Shepards tend to act like, because they are basically guard dogs. This is their nature. They have to be very well trained to keep from being aggressive at times. If you neglect a German Shepard....they can become resentful.

Forum List

Back