Even the government itself admitted in the 70's there was a conspiracy to kill JFK.

Watching the mental pygmies, 9/11 Rimjob and IQBelow.7Forever, engaging in their endless looping of oft refuted conspiracy bullshit is like watching the two most tragic mentally retarded athletes in the Special Olympics attempting to play chess.

Actually, it's more like watching Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles playing Pin The Tail On The Donkey.
:eusa_shhh:

Sent from my NWO shill phone using TapYourLine II

I agree, I think the movement of his head suggests it wasn't from behind, so I do think JFK was a conspiracy, but 9/11.......that's getting kooky.

If you ever have shot anything you would not think that his movement proves anything. You are talking about what you see in movies. A person shot does not recoil away from the shooting as I have witnessed killing game. Birds do not fly through the air in recoil they drop straight down. Deer don't go flying through the air they just drop down, usually. What you need to look at is the blood splatter as it exits JFKs head. It is going front to back not back to front. There is no way a front shot produces that. Also if the driver shot Kennedy would not the entrance wound be on the left side of Kennedy's head?

hey lying troll,like an SANE people is going to believe your lies and bullshit,you keep trolling this thread ignoring all the photos taken of multiple bullets found everywhere that could not be traced back to oswalds rifle,witnesses who saw a gunman behind a picket fence firing a rifle,as well as what all the doctors said.

I can get paid to post the truth??? Where in the hell do I sign up?????

Any way, addressing the "lie" that I posted about wecht, I was mistaken he DID actually deny a bullet from the front, oh wait that is what I said.

Dr. Wecht testified that the available evidence all points to the President being struck only by two bullets coming from his rear, and that no support can be found for theories which postulate gunmen to the front or right front of the Presidential car.

In a 1974 article written by Dr. Wecht and an associate, an article which was made an exhibit in his testimony, Dr. Wecht stated that “if any other bullet struck the President’s head, whether before, after, or simultaneously with the known shot, there is no evidence for it in the available autopsy materials.” He testified that on the autopsy photographs of the back of the President’s head, there was something above the hair line which he could not identify at all, and he thought it was possible that this was an exit wound. He stated that the other autopsy photographs and the autopsy x-rays provided no support to that possibility, but he thought it was possible that the physicians who performed the autopsy could had have missed finding such a wound.

Dr. Wecht said that there was some question about the backward and leftward movement of the President’s head and upper body after Frame 313, but he also said that a neuromuscular reaction could occur within about one-tenth of a second (Report of the U.S. President’s Commission on CIA Activities within the United States. 1975. pg 263-4).

and: transcript of his testimony before the Commission (Archives Document Record #180-10107-10237 Agency File #002422).

Mr. Olsen: Now, I’m going to ask you whether you have an opinion, based upon a reasonable medical certainty, as to whether any shots were fired at the President from the front or right front that struck him.

Dr. Wecht: No. With reasonable medical certainty, I could not say that a shot had been fired from the front (79).

. . .

Mr. Olsen: Based upon the same background of your training and experience, and the examination involved, and the materials, do you have an opinion as to whether the shot striking the President from the right front or front can be excluded, to a reasonable medical certainty?

Dr. Wecht: With reasonable medical certainty, based upon evidence that has been made available, I would say that it can be excluded, but not beyond a reasonable doubt (80).

Did the Rockefeller Commission Misrepresent the JFK Assassination Views of Cyril Wecht?

yep,act dumb,thats what you paid agents always do. you have been caught lying.you did not view those videos i posted of Wecht that proves you are lying,AGAIN anyone who has listened to wecht over the years KNOWS he has NEVER denied the shot came from the front as those videos prove.:D:lol:

all you keep doing is using the INTERNET link that proves NOTHING where i have actual sources of him talking where you get to hear it from the horses mouth:D

yeah you are the newest paid troll,like the other paid agent trolls dawgshit,rat in the ass,and liar ability that have penetrated this site,you reveal you are a lying paid troll the fact you keep ignoring the FACTS of the title of this thread that the HSCA in the 70's concluded there was a second gunam and then lying saying they never said that in the report,then ignoring that all the dallas doctors concluded the shot in the back of the head was an EXIT wound,as well as ignoring all the witnesses who said they saw a gunman behind the picket fence,you LIE and evade all these facts when you are cornered,thats what paid trolls like you do.

the ones in denial,just leave when they are cornered with facts they cant refute,they dont keep coming back here trolling like you do making up lies and ignoring facts when your cornered.:cuckoo:

act dumb,deny it,you dont fool any of the truthseekers here agent.you have bene exposed for the lying troll you are.:clap::fu:

oh even on propaganda pieces that the CIA controlled media spins saying that oswald was the lone assassin,even they always admit at the end-that 80% of the american people no longer believe the lies of the warren commission-not in those words of course,but 80% oa americans believe the truth that there was a conspiracy,because they dont ignore the laws of physics you trolls always do,they remember from their junior high school science classes,how the laws of physics were violated that day,that you head always goes forward when shot from the front,not backwards idiot.

oh and there was this vietnam veteran who when he got back from vietnam and he read the warren report,he knew it was complete bullshit in the fact that in all his sniper kills-he was one of the most decorated snipers in vietnam-he NEVER saw an enemies head go backwards when shot them from behind.

He wrote a book all about it.I have talked with other vietnam vetrans over the years and they say the same thing he has,you may be able to get other fools to fall for your lies and B.S,but not me.these guys are credible.all you do is ignore facts evading them changing the subject,and spin one lie after another.you have been proven all you do here is post this in every post.:bsflag:

Last edited:
It took almost 47 years to prove Greer was jfk's real assassin. We now know the only one important thing Greer kept secret.

V. Palamara: Notes on Bill Greer

Greer retired in July 1966 after having undergone a stomach operation and Jackie Kennedy sent him a letter thanking him for being with the President until the end.
He said he "saw blood on Connally's shirt" and looked back only "one time", in direct contrast to the Zapruder film. He went on to say that he "didn't really see the President at all".
Said the Zapruder film "was proven legitimate".
Claimed to have not seen anyone on the triple overpass.
Regarding the assassination itself, Greer claimed that "we never stopped...there was no reason to stop...no need to stop." In regard to the direction of the shots, he said that "everyone was hit from the rear...my back was covered with it [debris from head shot]." When told that Connally has always insisted that he was hit with a different bullet than had hit JFK, Greer said "I feel that way, too. They [the Warren Commission] had lawyers working on it...these lawyers had already made up their mind". Greer also believed that the back wound [which he referred to as being in the "back of the shoulder"] did not go through and that that was also the first thought of the autopsy doctors in attendance.
Greer claimed he was "in the OPERATING ROOM at Parkland" [emphasis added] and stated that JFK's clothing "were in my custody from Parkland to Washington."
Greer denied that there was a hole in the limousine's windshield. He said there was only a "star"; a spidering crack.
Greer did not know why the photographers were out of their usual position in front of and close to JFK's limousine that fateful day in Dallas, but did not seem to regard this as suspicious.
Regarding agent Roy Kellerman, Greer said twice that he was "a very fine gentleman." Regarding President Kennedy, Greer said "He and I were pretty close friends. He treated me just wonderful."
Regarding William Manchester and his book "Death of a President", Greer said harshly "He's garbage...didn't like it at all", further commenting on Manchester's criticism concerning his age and reflexes behind the wheel [Greer thought that his experience was an advantage, coming from "years of experience" , and certainly not a disadvantage]. He went on to say that he thought that Jim Bishop's book ("The Day Kennedy Was Shot") was the best book of all regarding the events of November 22, 1963. (However, keep in mind that his comments were made in 1970)
Greer said, somewhat cryptically, "there's alot of things I know that no one else knows." (!)

Finally, Greer said that the Warren Commission closed up shop too soon and that "there might have been a conspiracy in another part of the country." [!!!]

excellent stuff there.:eusa_clap:

That proves Greer lied about EVERYTHING he saw or did that day.

The facts are overwhelming that the zapruder film has indeed been altered.not only have hundreds of photography experts from around the world have concluded that,but witness testimonys prove that as well.

many say they saw the limo come to a complete stop.agent clint hill assigned to protect jackie,even testified that he got on the limo and shoved jackie back into the limo.

agent Hill was one of the very few agents not involved in the assassination planning.the zapruder film never shows Hill shove jackie though,so its clear proof it has been altered.

you got so many witnesses saying different things they saw than what the zapruder film shows and then we got all these photograhy experts around the world saying the same thing.these guys who say it wasnt altered are such trolls.they have been exposed for the lying agent trolls they are.:D

Last edited:
I agree, I think the movement of his head suggests it wasn't from behind, so I do think JFK was a conspiracy, but 9/11.......that's getting kooky.

If you ever have shot anything you would not think that his movement proves anything. You are talking about what you see in movies. A person shot does not recoil away from the shooting as I have witnessed killing game. Birds do not fly through the air in recoil they drop straight down. Deer don't go flying through the air they just drop down, usually. What you need to look at is the blood splatter as it exits JFKs head. It is going front to back not back to front. There is no way a front shot produces that. Also if the driver shot Kennedy would not the entrance wound be on the left side of Kennedy's head?

The driver's shot produced a massive exit hole on the right rear with fake exit added on the right front. The missing frontal bone is 100% inconsistent with autopsy report.

Frame 337 does show the hole, along with frame 313. I even drew a line depicting the massive hole in the most important frame, 313.

600gape.jpg

335gape.jpg

The driver's shot produced a massive exit hole on the right rear with fake exit added on the right front. The missing frontal bone is 100% inconsistent with autopsy report.

Frame 337 does show the hole, along with frame 313. I even drew a line depicting the massive hole in the most important frame, 313.

600gape.jpg

335gape.jpg

newest disinfomton agent trollfreewill keeps ignoring those videos I posted of actual photos taken that day of multiple bullets found that could not be traced back to oswalds rifle as well as what witnesses saw and what the dallas doctors said.like all agents,he evades the facts and changes the subject when cornered with pesky facts and doesnt address them.:D

Last edited:

The driver's shot produced a massive exit hole on the right rear with fake exit added on the right front. The missing frontal bone is 100% inconsistent with the autopsy report.

600gape.jpg

335gape.jpg

newest disinfomton agent trollfreewill keeps ignoring those videos I posted of actual photos taken that day of multiple bullets found that could not be traced back to oswalds rifle as well as what witnesses saw and what the dallas doctors said.like all agents,he evades the facts and changes the subject when cornered with pesky facts and doesnt address them.:D

He either can't consider all the evidence or will simply deny evidence that refutes the rear shot. KILLER CLIFF NOTES. Selected Testimonies

Watching the mental pygmies, 9/11 Rimjob and IQBelow.7Forever, engaging in their endless looping of oft refuted conspiracy bullshit is like watching the two most tragic mentally retarded athletes in the Special Olympics attempting to play chess.

I guess I should feel guilty.

600gape.jpg

335gape.jpg

LOOK AT YOU PICTURES. LOOK AT THE WAY THE BLOOD SPLATTER TRAVELS. THEN READ THIS DOCTORS OPINION. THEN THE CASE SHOULD BE CLOSED. THE KILL SHOT WAS OBVIOUSLY FROM THE REAR.

So yes I look at your picture and videos I just don't come to the same conclusion you do because I entered this discussion way back when in the 60s believing your kind of BS. But I have become aware, the piss ant Oswald shot Kennedy. Live with it.

1. Dr. Fred Hodges, Professor of Radiology (Neuroradiology), The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine: "7) The motion of the President's head as shown in the Zapruder film does not indicate the direction of the shot in my opinion, but the visible blow-out of tissue and bony fragments in frame 313 and subsequent frames do conclusively indicate the bullet came from behind. The head motion subsequently is interpreted as due to involuntary muscle extension and not due to the direction of the injury."

I also did sit through both Wecht videos. There is no mention of direction of the shots in either of the videos. Maybe I missed it so I need to have someone tell me the time at which he makes such a statement. I am not suffering through his disinformation.

Here is what I heard on the second video which makes me think Wecht is nothing but what he was in Pittsuburgh, a self righteous know it all that got caught stealing in his lab. Got off but he was guilty.

at the 12:21 is incorrect about Oswald being a poor shot.

at 16:25 he is incorrect, the bullet was reportiedly found on Connely's gurney and has always been told that way.

17:02

19.07 he is wrong about the trajectory. He obviously didn't know where Connelly was seated in the car. He is just repeating the initial conspiracy theory BS. When connely is placed in the proper position the single bullet theory is perfectly sound. And no it wasn't just Specter that came up with the theory.

20:24 He misrepresents the facts about where the bullet was found or where it was found. He repeats the same bull I have read on this site. Of course they didn't find a bullet in Kennedy it went clean through why does he assume they would find a bullet?

4:00 Here is a logical explanation, and the only one that makes sense, as to what happened to his brain. Certainly we can wrap any conspiracy we want on the missing brain but they know enough about it.

Author Claims JFK's Brain Was Stolen By His Brother

4:47 helped Stone's movie which was full of lies. Stone's movie was a pack of BS. The only thing it did was inflame people who believe in conspiracy. garrison took the case to court without the evidence to prove the case and lost. He is a national shame not one to make a lying movie about.

5:00 is incorrect in the seating of Mrs. Connelly. As I heard him he said to the left of the President when really she was left of her husband and behind the driver who I can't believe turned and fired without her knowing. Oh right she too was in on the conspiracy. I guess the only one not was JFK.

8:37 the two pathologists that did the autopsy Hear what four of the five had to say: Doctors Affirm Kennedy Autopsy Report - New York Times

He talks of other things he can not know. Yeah today a 19.95 rifle sounds cheap. But in the same ad they sell Granads for 89 dollar which would be quite the steal today. There were well over 3 million of the type of weapons made that Oswald used. Pretty good for an inferior weapon. Any way he is all over the place and wrong on so much I am surprised anyone takes him seriously.

9/11 Rimjob keeps shitting his pants, calling it "posting" and then claiming he smells the farts of others.

9/11 Rimjob licks rancid asshole for a living and loves all things anal and fecal.

9/11 Rimjob keeps shitting his pants, calling it "posting" and then claiming he smells the farts of others.

9/11 Rimjob licks rancid asshole for a living and loves all things anal and fecal.

Too funny. Damn it now I have milk that I blew out my nose on my key board. Well done.

600gape.jpg

335gape.jpg

LOOK AT YOU PICTURES. LOOK AT THE WAY THE BLOOD SPLATTER TRAVELS. THEN READ THIS DOCTORS OPINION. THEN THE CASE SHOULD BE CLOSED. THE KILL SHOT WAS OBVIOUSLY FROM THE REAR.

So yes I look at your picture and videos I just don't come to the same conclusion you do because I entered this discussion way back when in the 60s believing your kind of BS. But I have become aware, the piss ant Oswald shot Kennedy. Live with it.

1. Dr. Fred Hodges, Professor of Radiology (Neuroradiology), The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine: "7) The motion of the President's head as shown in the Zapruder film does not indicate the direction of the shot in my opinion, but the visible blow-out of tissue and bony fragments in frame 313 and subsequent frames do conclusively indicate the bullet came from behind. The head motion subsequently is interpreted as due to involuntary muscle extension and not due to the direction of the injury."

The back of his head is missing in frame 313. That you ignore. You also ignore that the red blob does not involve anything on the right side, but the right front which means that his face would be have to be missing, but it wasn't. There was no exit wound in the right front, officially or in reality. That means no large amount of blood could have come out the area in frame 313. Do you comprehend these simple facts?

Frame 313 depicts the true exit wound on the rear and the required fake exit in the area of true entry. Had they not covered the right front, the violent impact to the right forehead would have been totally obvious.

600gape.jpg

335gape.jpg

The back of his head is missing in frame 313. That you ignore. You also ignore that the red blob does not involve anything on the right side, but the right front which means that his face would be have to be missing, but it wasn't. There was no exit wound in the right front, officially or in reality. That means no large amount of blood could have come out the area in frame 313. Do you comprehend these simple facts?

Frame 313 depicts the true exit wound on the rear and the required fake exit in the area of true entry. Had they not covered the right front, the violent impact to the right forehead would have been totally obvious.

Only someone suffering a head wound as did Kennedy would believe one word of what you posted. So his head wound was from front to back yet not one drop of blood splatter to the rear, really? Was the entrance wound on the front left or front right of his head? And please provide your evidence for your answer not some blurred picture that actually shows no such hole in the back of his head.

Only someone suffering a head wound as did Kennedy would believe one word of what you posted. So his head wound was from front to back yet not one drop of blood splatter to the rear, really? Was the entrance wound on the front left or front right of his head? And please provide your evidence for your answer not some blurred picture that actually shows no such hole in the back of his head.

You are evading reality. No front head wound existed officially or really. The rear exit has a line drawn from top to bottom with the gaping hole between those points. That hole was witnessed by over forty people, and documented in the autopsy report. You can't really ignore the rear exit wound because that's exactly where your fake entrance has to be.:lol:

12) Dr. Richard Brooks Dulany, Resident Surgeon [Dulaney]: V. Palamara: 'Medical Reference' book (excerpt)
a) 6 H 114 /testimony (3/25/64)---" he had a large head wound-that was the first thing I noticed." Arlen Specter did not have him elaborate on any details.;

b) other WC references: WR 56, 529; 3 H 358, 384; 6 H 2, 11, 46, 52-53,
69, 73-74; 17 H 14; 21 H 241;c) "High Treason", pages 43, 46, 460,and 489 ("The Boston Globe",6/21/81 [see also "Killing Kennedy", page 303])---"The copy of the autopsy photo was shown to him by the Globe and he stated that it was not accurate. When shown the official picture, he said that there was a "definite conflict" and "that's not the way I remember it."**; "Somebody lifted up his head and showed me the back of his head. We couldn't see much until they picked up his head. I was standing beside him. The wound was on the back of his head. On the back side the whole back-side was gone..it was a big gaping wound."; **"The tape and summary of Dulaney is in the JFK Library, and I have since talked with him, verifying this.";

The back of his head opens up when the red mist appears in the front.

over-right-eye_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Somebody lifted up his head and showed him the back of jfk's head. IT WAS GONE. That's not even debatable.:eusa_whistle:

You have been given the testimony of the autopsy doctors.

You have been shown that even Wecht admits that the shots came from the rear.

Your pictures show the blood splatter coming from a shot from the rear. It is so evident I have to believe you are just being contrary. With that said I am thinking we are done here because you just won't be honest.

You have been given the testimony of the autopsy doctors.

You have been shown that even Wecht admits that the shots came from the rear.

Your pictures show the blood splatter coming from a shot from the rear. It is so evident I have to believe you are just being contrary. With that said I am thinking we are done here because you just won't be honest.

You have been shown the testimony of many doctors who viewed the exit wound.

<< Huge wall of bullshit removed >>

Baloney1.jpg

Sent from my NWO shill phone using TapYourLine II

Forum List

Back