Even the strongest blue wave will crash against a strong force in politics: extreme gerrymandering

Opinion | America’s Warped Elections

the Republicans will gain 10 seats in the Senate and lose a couple of seats in the House. that's all. keep calm, we got this!

You do know that gerrymandering can't influence Senate elections, right?

yes. but the polls show the GOP doing well and can gain 10 seats easily. Heitkamp's vulnerable, Stabenow's vulnerable, everyone's vulnerable.

The polls show Stabenow has a 20 point lead in Michigan. Republicans are searching for candidates in Montana and Ohio. Heller is vulnerable in Nevada as well as open Republican seats in Arizona and Tennessee.

the Republicans will gain 10 seats in the Senate and lose a couple of seats in the House. that's all. keep calm, we got this!

yes. but the polls show the GOP doing well and can gain 10 seats easily. Heitkamp's vulnerable, Stabenow's vulnerable, everyone's vulnerable.
McCaskill is gone. Gun control is the last nail in her political coffin. Say hello to Senator Hawley...

Josh Hawley for Senate

I thought that a year ago but I have changed my mind. Even with Trump winning easily in Missouri, the Republicans won the seat by only 3 points. Given the trouble Republicans have had with suburban voters, it is up for grabs.

McCaskill is gone. Gun control is the last nail in her political coffin. Say hello to Senator Hawley...

Josh Hawley for Senate

I thought that a year ago but I have changed my mind. Even with Trump winning easily in Missouri, the Republicans won the seat by only 3 points. Given the trouble Republicans have had with suburban voters, it is up for grabs.

It's already over...McCaskill sent out an email yesterday, not about gun control....but on human trafficing. She's doing her best to move right and distancing herself from crazy leftists...but everyone remembers her vote on Obamacare...even after over 70% of her constituents voted against it. She can't move right, and there isn't enough left left in Missouri.

That 3%...Blount is establishment who has made many enemies and Kander used to be a Republican, was a veteran, and disassembled an AR15 blindfolded in his campaign videos.

McCaskill is no Kander.

Now add the threat of more gun control and gun bans to the mix? In Missouri?

Just four short years ago Missouri added strengthened 2nd amendment protections, including strict scrutiny of all gun control laws and protections of magazines and ammunition, by statewide vote. It passed 61% to %39%.

Missouri state constitutional right to keep and bear arms strengthened, by a 61%-39% vote

We take our 2nd Amendment rights very seriously around here. Stick a fork in her...she's done.

Forum List

Back