Even Westboro Baptist hates Kim Davis

They are our ISIS. Except they just kill with words.
I look forward to the day they disband. Then again, someone else will just pick up the Hate Placard.

They are our ISIS. Except they just kill with words.
I look forward to the day they disband. Then again, someone else will just pick up the Hate Placard.

I am not willing to go that far but I totally understand your angry. They're assholes and I take solace in knowing that their congregation mainly consists of The Phelps family and a few other dimwits. They have been doing this shit for decades but they really got the attention they wanted when they started protesting solderers' funerals. I think it is high time folks stopped giving it to them.

Yes, it's mostly the Phelps clan and a few friends of theirs. Eventually, one will almost die, get a message while visiting hell, and then wake up and say "no more for me". Or..the real ISIS will drop a bomb on their "church". The latter would be good, if it didn't kill the neighbors.

Lol, westboro is a freak show. If she was forgiven, her past doesn't matter. Of course westboro wouldn't know that.
According to the bible they have a good point. How can she be forgiven while still actively engaging in adultrey by being with a man who is not her first husband?

Or are you suggesting that maybe the bible shouldn't be followed literally?
The man she is married to IS her first husband as a Christian.

Forum List

Back