🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ever hear the gun nuts say that gun registration will lead to confiscation?

the foundation for ALL our freedoms is rooted in our right to bear arms! You don't subscribe to this fundamental ideology... there is no point in debating the issue... Just look at history which is replete in underscoring this notion... Wiemar Republic for instance...

Of course you have.

But NOW they're blaming the governments at all levels for not confiscating the Florida school shooter's guns.

So how about, the next time this sort of thing happens, we have all guns registered so at least we'll know what guns the psychos have when we go to confiscate them.

Another pathetic, confused, and dishonest argument.

By the way, when tyrants have taken power and confiscated guns, they have used the gun registration lists as their starting point.

If we had a good national database on reports of mental illness and if we required background checks for all gun sales, it would be extremely hard for a mentally ill person to legally buy a gun.

Why does the government need to know if a law-abiding citizen owns a gun?
When you fill out the paperwork to buy a gun in a gun store, have a background check run, none of that information is saved somewhere?

Not legally I believe the deadline is 30 days to keep data.
Not with the feds. They can keep it as long as they want to.

Of course you have.

But NOW they're blaming the governments at all levels for not confiscating the Florida school shooter's guns.

So how about, the next time this sort of thing happens, we have all guns registered so at least we'll know what guns the psychos have when we go to confiscate them.

Just when you think someone CANNOT get anymore stupid.

Of course you have.

By the way, when tyrants have taken power and confiscated guns, they have used the gun registration lists as their starting point.

If we had a good national database on reports of mental illness and if we required background checks for all gun sales, it would be extremely hard for a mentally ill person to legally buy a gun.

When you fill out the paperwork to buy a gun in a gun store, have a background check run, none of that information is saved somewhere?

No they can not. Dumb ass.

the foundation for ALL our freedoms is rooted in our right to bear arms! You don't subscribe to this fundamental ideology... there is no point in debating the issue... Just look at history which is replete in underscoring this notion... Wiemar Republic for instance...

if you are replying to me, then you are sadly mistaken. i have several firearms in my home. everything from a pellet gun to a glock & a few shotguns.

Of course you have.

What makes you think they cant dumb ass?

The reason that the Sates & Feds aren't "supposed" to keep track of NICS checks and purchases is for the express reason that the 2nd Amendment is (at its core) a 'check' against tyranny. Believe you me.... ,the reality is that they can go back and track your history....

Of course you have.

and here you are !!

:21:

Sorry son,you made the statement you get to prove it with a citation.

Of course you have.

and here you are !!

:21:

Projection, you and Carb are both board idiots.

I will after you tell me why they cant save your information son. While youre at it why dont you show me the destruction records of that information or a outside audit of the system proving the information is deleted?

I will after you tell me why they cant save your information son.

Not the way it works kid. You made a declarative statement, prove it.

Yes its the way it works. You dont have choice in the matter.

Federal law retard.

Of course you have.

Why? Isn't law enforcement/the legal system being blamed for not confiscating this guy's guns?

Yes its the way it works. You dont have choice in the matter.

LOL, only in the dark mind of the uneducated. You are a liar, duly noted.

Federal law retard.
They are the feds retard. Who checks them and proves they delete the information?

FindLaw's United States DC Circuit case and opinions.

"According to the NRA, the Brady Act requires immediate destruction of personal information relating to lawful firearm transactions.   The Attorney General interprets the statute differently, arguing that temporary retention of data for at most six months is necessary to audit the background check system to ensure both its accuracy and privacy. "

If they are admitting they are keeping the date for 6 months you better believe they have backed up that data up at least once a day everyday during that 6 month time period. Where are the backups at?

Last edited:

So you would prefer that people like the Florida shooter be better able to conceal their gun ownership, even if the law declares them unfit to possess a gun?

WTF?

Of course you have.

Why? Isn't law enforcement/the legal system being blamed for not confiscating this guy's guns?

Dude, there have been posts all over tis board about the failure of the Feds, the Locals and the School and you've read them all.

Forum List

Back