🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ever hear the gun nuts say that gun registration will lead to confiscation?

the nra

5672bf4ed2ca433021600665c2716888--political-images-political-quotes.jpg

Of course you have.

But NOW they're blaming the governments at all levels for not confiscating the Florida school shooter's guns.

So how about, the next time this sort of thing happens, we have all guns registered so at least we'll know what guns the psychos have when we go to confiscate them.

Another pathetic, confused, and dishonest argument.

By the way, when tyrants have taken power and confiscated guns, they have used the gun registration lists as their starting point.

If we had a good national database on reports of mental illness and if we required background checks for all gun sales, it would be extremely hard for a mentally ill person to legally buy a gun.

Why does the government need to know if a law-abiding citizen owns a gun?
When you fill out the paperwork to buy a gun in a gun store, have a background check run, none of that information is saved somewhere?

Not legally I believe the deadline is 30 days to keep data.
Not with the feds. They can keep it as long as they want to.

"arguing that temporary retention of data for at most six months is necessary to audit the background check system to ensure both its accuracy and privacy. "

Reconcile it chimp, I mean chump.

Firearms owners protection act passed in 1986 makes it specifically ILLEGAL for Federal authorities or State Authorities to maintain a Firearms registry
What does that have to do with my question to you? Reno admitted they kept records for 6 months in violation of that law. You dont think they do back ups during that 6 months if thats as long as the keep it on the unaudited system?
They do not keep copies and if they did and used them they could NOT use them in a Court of law dumb fuck.
So your claim is that they dont keep the backups? What does using them in a court of law have to do with me saying they keep them?
They don't it is illegal. Or are you arguing our Government is in violation of the law?
Reno admitted they were in violation of the law in front of congress. What part of that confuses you?

What is it boy? 6 months or as long as they want to?
What did I say in the first place monkey?

Little boy, you stated that the Feds could keep it forever, you posted a quote saying 6 months. Which is it?
Look monkey. Get your reading comprehension together and ask an intelligent question.

Actually we both know you're closer tp being a monkey than I am.
You said AS LONG AS THEY WANTED TO.
Then your SOURCE said 6 months. Want a nanna?
No. I'm Black. Youre much closer to a monkey than I am.

Reno admitted 6 months. I know they back up daily.

Good you admit you were wrong, you're making progress.

What is it boy? 6 months or as long as they want to?

Little boy, you stated that the Feds could keep it forever, you posted a quote saying 6 months. Which is it?
Look monkey. Get your reading comprehension together and ask an intelligent question.

Nope dumb ass we are both the same just pigment is different. Again for the slow and stupid if a white person is a monkey then you are calling yourself a monkey.

Firearms owners protection act passed in 1986 makes it specifically ILLEGAL for Federal authorities or State Authorities to maintain a Firearms registry
What does that have to do with my question to you? Reno admitted they kept records for 6 months in violation of that law. You dont think they do back ups during that 6 months if thats as long as the keep it on the unaudited system?
They do not keep copies and if they did and used them they could NOT use them in a Court of law dumb fuck.
So your claim is that they dont keep the backups? What does using them in a court of law have to do with me saying they keep them?
They don't it is illegal. Or are you arguing our Government is in violation of the law?
Reno admitted they were in violation of the law in front of congress. What part of that confuses you?
Reno admitted they keep records 6 months as per your own quoted source.

Good you admit you cant read. Youre not making progress either.

Nope dumb ass we are both the same just pigment is different. Again for the slow and stupid if a white person is a monkey then you are calling yourself a monkey.

He is smarting from getting caught in his lie.

Right. You claimed they didnt keep it at all.

Do I need to axt you again? It's you who are backed into the corner ;)

Right. You claimed they didnt keep it all.
No I did not I claimed there was a time Limit, I thought it was 30 days I guess it is 6 months. Do keep up dumb ass.

You claimed they could "keep it as long as they wanted to".

Gun (and owner) registration is an obvious first step in handling this epidemic.
Rigorous back-ground checks, for ALL gun sales will help, but registration is essential.

No, the obvious first step is to identify those who might have those issues that led to lead them to shoot up a school and get them assistance so they don't.

You probably need to concentrate really hard and read my post again. Your comprehension seems to be faulty.

You claimed they could "keep it as long as they wanted to".
Exactly. When you back up data its just sitting there being kept.

You probably need to concentrate really hard and read my post again. Your comprehension seems to be faulty.

I posted your words and you source kid, sorry.

Right. You claimed they didnt keep it all.
No I did not I claimed there was a time Limit, I thought it was 30 days I guess it is 6 months. Do keep up dumb ass.
There is no time limit. You posted the law that says its supposed to be deleted immediately dumb ass.

I posted your words and you source kid, sorry.
Just because you posted them doesnt mean much. A monkey could do that without understanding what the posts mean.

Forum List

Back