🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ever hear the gun nuts say that gun registration will lead to confiscation?

Not legally I believe the deadline is 30 days to keep data.
Not with the feds. They can keep it as long as they want to.
No they can not. Dumb ass.
What makes you think they cant dumb ass?
Federal law retard.
They are the feds retard. Who checks them and proves they delete the information?

FindLaw's United States DC Circuit case and opinions.

"According to the NRA, the Brady Act requires immediate destruction of personal information relating to lawful firearm transactions.   The Attorney General interprets the statute differently, arguing that temporary retention of data for at most six months is necessary to audit the background check system to ensure both its accuracy and privacy. "

If they are admitting they are keeping the date for 6 months you better believe they have backed up that data up at least once a day everyday during that 6 month time period. Where are the backups at?

"If they are admitting they are keeping the date for 6 months you better believe they have backed up that data up at least once a day everyday during that 6 month time period. Where are the backups at?"

You're hanging your hat on another hypothetical? God, you're worse at this than I thought.

They don't it is illegal. Or are you arguing our Government is in violation of the law?
Reno admitted they were in violation of the law in front of congress. What part of that confuses you?
Reno admitted they keep records 6 months as per your own quoted source.
Right. You claimed they didnt keep it all.
No I did not I claimed there was a time Limit, I thought it was 30 days I guess it is 6 months. Do keep up dumb ass.
There is no time limit. You posted the law that says its supposed to be deleted immediately dumb ass.

Your source says 6 months King Kong, which is it?

Not with the feds. They can keep it as long as they want to.
Federal law retard.
They are the feds retard. Who checks them and proves they delete the information?

"According to the NRA, the Brady Act requires immediate destruction of personal information relating to lawful firearm transactions.   The Attorney General interprets the statute differently, arguing that temporary retention of data for at most six months is necessary to audit the background check system to ensure both its accuracy and privacy. "

If they are admitting they are keeping the date for 6 months you better believe they have backed up that data up at least once a day everyday during that 6 month time period. Where are the backups at?

"If they are admitting they are keeping the date for 6 months you better believe they have backed up that data up at least once a day everyday during that 6 month time period. Where are the backups at?"

You're hanging your hat on another hypothetical? God, you're worse at this than I thought.
Its not a hypothetical they are backing up the data. Thats what they do as a matter of course.

Good you admit you were wrong, you're making progress.
Good you admit you cant read. Youre not making progress either.

Do I need to axt you again? It's you who are backed into the corner ;)
You probably need to concentrate really hard and read my post again. Your comprehension seems to be faulty.

I posted your words and you source kid, sorry.
Just because you posted them doesnt mean much. A monkey could do that without understanding what the posts mean.

Obviously not, you don't even understand your own posts. Bonzo.

Reno admitted they were in violation of the law in front of congress. What part of that confuses you?
No I did not I claimed there was a time Limit, I thought it was 30 days I guess it is 6 months. Do keep up dumb ass.
There is no time limit. You posted the law that says its supposed to be deleted immediately dumb ass.

Reno says 6 months the reality is as long as they want to.

Good you admit you cant read. Youre not making progress either.

Do I need to axt you again? It's you who are backed into the corner ;)
You probably need to concentrate really hard and read my post again. Your comprehension seems to be faulty.

I posted your words and you source kid, sorry.
Just because you posted them doesnt mean much. A monkey could do that without understanding what the posts mean.

Obviously not, you don't even understand your own posts. Bonzo.
No its just you that doesnt understand my posts.

Federal law retard.

Its not a hypothetical they are backing up the data. Thats what they do as a matter of course.

(smile) Prove it. So tell me chimp, you want to make the point that when they back it (if they back it up) that it extends that 6 month period. You are just plain stooooopid.

PROVE IT. God what an idiot you are.

Federal law retard.

(smile) Prove it. So tell me chimp, you want to make the point that when they back it (if they back it up) that it extends that 6 month period. You are just plain stooooopid.
I dont need to prove it. I just told you. Again I am Black so I cant be a chimp. You are the one the catches hair lice and smells like a wet dog.

No need to prove it. I already told you. If you need proof good luck getting an answer from the feds. Make sure you shave your back fur monkey.

Gun (and owner) registration is an obvious first step in handling this epidemic.
Rigorous back-ground checks, for ALL gun sales will help, but registration is essential.
There is no "epidemic" in the first place.

No need to prove it. I already told you. If you need proof good luck getting an answer from the feds. Make sure you shave your back fur monkey.

Too funny. You've been bitch slapped kid. Sorry
organ-grinder-old.jpg
organ-grinder-old.jpg

Too funny. You been bitch slappedView attachment 179179 View attachment 179179 kid. Sorry
Nice selfie monkey. No need to get emotional and get off topic.

They don't it is illegal. Or are you arguing our Government is in violation of the law?
I realize you are AMAZINGLY STUPID but the law is clear they can not keep the records and they don't even your own source admits that.

I realize you are AMAZINGLY STUPID but the law is clear they can not keep the records and they don't even your own source admits that.
Reno says they keep the records at least 6 months in front of congress. Reno is my source.

Reno says they keep the records at least 6 months in front of congress. Reno is my source.
Yup 6 months NOT indefinitely you dumb as a rock ignorant dipshit. Your own source proves you are to stupid to comprehend the written word.

Yup 6 months NOT indefinitely you dumb as a rock ignorant dipshit. Your own source proves you are to stupid to comprehend the written word.
6 months is way more than your claim of not at all you illiterate orangutan. So if they admit 6 months we know they backup the data during that 6 months.

Of course you have.

But NOW they're blaming the governments at all levels for not confiscating the Florida school shooter's guns.

So how about, the next time this sort of thing happens, we have all guns registered so at least we'll know what guns the psychos have when we go to confiscate them.

First you have to have a scientifically MATURE definition of psycho and a MEASURABLE REPEATABLE test for the same. Ain't gonna happen.. Because according to the APA DSManual --- 70% of Americans are psycho..

Don't trust the APA or the govt to determine that...

Of course you have.

But NOW they're blaming the governments at all levels for not confiscating the Florida school shooter's guns.

So how about, the next time this sort of thing happens, we have all guns registered so at least we'll know what guns the psychos have when we go to confiscate them.
No, I've never heard you say that. You and the rest on the left are the gun nuts afterall. Endlessly whining about them.

He is unable to comprehend even a rudimentary conversation.

Forum List

Back