🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ever hear the gun nuts say that gun registration will lead to confiscation?

No I did not I claimed there was a time Limit, I thought it was 30 days I guess it is 6 months. Do keep up dumb ass.
There is no time limit. You posted the law that says its supposed to be deleted immediately dumb ass.
I realize you are AMAZINGLY STUPID but the law is clear they can not keep the records and they don't even your own source admits that.
Reno says they keep the records at least 6 months in front of congress. Reno is my source.
Yup 6 months NOT indefinitely you dumb as a rock ignorant dipshit. Your own source proves you are to stupid to comprehend the written word.
6 months is way more than your claim of not at all you illiterate orangutan. So if they admit 6 months we know they backup the data during that 6 months.
I said 30 days you retard.

Of course you have.

But NOW they're blaming the governments at all levels for not confiscating the Florida school shooter's guns.

So how about, the next time this sort of thing happens, we have all guns registered so at least we'll know what guns the psychos have when we go to confiscate them.
Yes, we know the almighty government failed at every level. A magic list would not help, especially in this case.

There is no time limit. You posted the law that says its supposed to be deleted immediately dumb ass.
I realize you are AMAZINGLY STUPID but the law is clear they can not keep the records and they don't even your own source admits that.
Reno says they keep the records at least 6 months in front of congress. Reno is my source.
Yup 6 months NOT indefinitely you dumb as a rock ignorant dipshit. Your own source proves you are to stupid to comprehend the written word.
6 months is way more than your claim of not at all you illiterate orangutan. So if they admit 6 months we know they backup the data during that 6 months.
6 months is longer than 30 days even if that is what your original claim was you idiot.

Of course you have.

But NOW they're blaming the governments at all levels for not confiscating the Florida school shooter's guns.

So how about, the next time this sort of thing happens, we have all guns registered so at least we'll know what guns the psychos have when we go to confiscate them.

Another pathetic, confused, and dishonest argument.

By the way, when tyrants have taken power and confiscated guns, they have used the gun registration lists as their starting point.

If we had a good national database on reports of mental illness and if we required background checks for all gun sales, it would be extremely hard for a mentally ill person to legally buy a gun.

Why does the government need to know if a law-abiding citizen owns a gun?
When you fill out the paperwork to buy a gun in a gun store, have a background check run, none of that information is saved somewhere?

Not legally I believe the deadline is 30 days to keep data.
Here is a good summary of what actually happens. They are kept forever by the gun broker.

Gun Registration Paper Trail Is Long And Convoluted

Of course you have.

Never heard of a “gun nut?” Is that like a macadamia?

6 months is longer than 30 days even if that is what your original claim was you idiot.
The point retard, the Government can not keep the information permanently and does not. I admitted the government can temporary hold the info

Of course you have.

Do you EVER stop lying? Of course you don't. Your politicians don't, 0bama didn't, and you won't.

The point retard, the Government can not keep the information permanently and does not. I admitted the government can temporary hold the info
100% correct.

Of course you have.

They knew who to confiscate them from. The police were warned of him 39 times and failed to take action and the FBI was also warned about him and failed to take action. Once the warnings come in to law enforcement, you investigate to confirm the person is indeed a danger and then you remove the firearms and place them on a list of those forbidden from legally purchasing a firearm. No registration of law-abiding citizens necessary. They aren't the ones acting violently with their firearms.

Of course you have.

Democrats are constantly scheming and scamming false registrations when it comes to voters. What’s your plan to make sure a gun register is not compromised like voter registrations?

“Ever hear the gun nuts say that gun registration will lead to confiscation?”

Yes, it’s ignorant idiocy, a ridiculous slippery slope fallacy.

Of course you have.

hey idiot the government (fbi and cops) had been told that is whackdoodle had guns

they didnt learn it off a registration

does stupidity come to you naturally or do you work at dumbing yourself down

dopes dont realize their carry permit gave them away TO THE AUTHORITIES and are subject to a knock on the door by a gun grabber ..

ONE QUICK LOOK AT AN NRA MEMBERSHIP log and they're screwed too ...

and theyre worried about registration

LMAO

another example of leftists always plotting methods to try and confiscate firearms

good luck with that

yes everyone knows the the NRA keeps the serial numbers of all firearms

what an idiot

the foundation for ALL our freedoms is rooted in our right to bear arms! You don't subscribe to this fundamental ideology... there is no point in debating the issue... Just look at history which is replete in underscoring this notion... Wiemar Republic for instance...
so you are going to go up against a government with heavy weaponry and drones planes and tanks with your pop guns?

Branch Tumpidians. :laugh2:

Of course you have.

hey idiot the government (fbi and cops) had been told that is whackdoodle had guns

Really? Do they even now know how many and what kind of guns he has?

You're another poster that wants the psychos to be able to conceal their arsenals from the law.

Of course you have.

Democrats are constantly scheming and scamming false registrations when it comes to voters. What’s your plan to make sure a gun register is not compromised like voter registrations?

Why have ANY imperfect laws? Since all laws are imperfect, why have any?

Of course you have.

Really? Do they even now know how many and what kind of guns he has?

You're another poster that wants the psychos to be able to conceal their arsenals from the law.

are you so retarded that you believe criminal will register their guns --LOL

in fact the only folks exempt lawfully from having to do so is the criminals ya retarded fool

so says the SC

you make yourself look more stupid every day

Of course you have.

Registration is a completely unrelated issue to the one of mental health and the due process required to declare a person mentally ill.

Of course you have.

Registration is a completely unrelated issue to the one of mental health and the due process required to declare a person mentally ill.

besides that the prohibited persons are legally exempt from registration of firearms

Forum List

Back