🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ever hear the gun nuts say that gun registration will lead to confiscation?

Not legally I believe the deadline is 30 days to keep data.
Not with the feds. They can keep it as long as they want to.
No they can not. Dumb ass.
What makes you think they cant dumb ass?
Federal law retard.
They are the feds retard. Who checks them and proves they delete the information?

FindLaw's United States DC Circuit case and opinions.

"According to the NRA, the Brady Act requires immediate destruction of personal information relating to lawful firearm transactions.   The Attorney General interprets the statute differently, arguing that temporary retention of data for at most six months is necessary to audit the background check system to ensure both its accuracy and privacy. "

You said......

"Not with the feds. They can keep it as long as they want to."

Reconcile your conflicting posts please.

Of course you have.

But NOW they're blaming the governments at all levels for not confiscating the Florida school shooter's guns.

So how about, the next time this sort of thing happens, we have all guns registered so at least we'll know what guns the psychos have when we go to confiscate them.

Another pathetic, confused, and dishonest argument.

Why? Isn't law enforcement/the legal system being blamed for not confiscating this guy's guns?

Dude, there have been posts all over tis board about the failure of the Feds, the Locals and the School and you've read them all.

Yeah, and they're all about failure to confiscate. And it's gun nuts like you who think registration makes confiscation easier.

So why not support making it easier to take guns away from mass murderers like Cruz?

Not legally I believe the deadline is 30 days to keep data.

Sorry son,you made the statement you get to prove it with a citation.

So you would prefer that people like the Florida shooter be better able to conceal their gun ownership, even if the law declares them unfit to possess a gun?

WTF?

God you look even more silly now. Reread the exchange crazy man.

Of course you have.

But NOW they're blaming the governments at all levels for not confiscating the Florida school shooter's guns.

So how about, the next time this sort of thing happens, we have all guns registered so at least we'll know what guns the psychos have when we go to confiscate them.

Another pathetic, confused, and dishonest argument.

Why? Isn't law enforcement/the legal system being blamed for not confiscating this guy's guns?

Dude, there have been posts all over tis board about the failure of the Feds, the Locals and the School and you've read them all.

Yeah, and they're all about failure to confiscate. And it's gun nuts like you who think registration makes confiscation easier.

So why not support making it easier to take guns away from mass murderers like Cruz?

....and the hole keeps getting deeper....

Federal law retard.
They are the feds retard. Who checks them and proves they delete the information?

"According to the NRA, the Brady Act requires immediate destruction of personal information relating to lawful firearm transactions.   The Attorney General interprets the statute differently, arguing that temporary retention of data for at most six months is necessary to audit the background check system to ensure both its accuracy and privacy. "

You said......

No reconciliation needed. Your reading comprehension just needs improvement.

Federal law retard.

You said......

What is it boy? 6 months or as long as they want to?

the foundation for ALL our freedoms is rooted in our right to bear arms! You don't subscribe to this fundamental ideology... there is no point in debating the issue... Just look at history which is replete in underscoring this notion... Wiemar Republic for instance...
so you are going to go up against a government with heavy weaponry and drones planes and tanks with your pop guns?

Federal law retard.

You said......

What did I say in the first place monkey?

Firearms owners protection act passed in 1986 makes it specifically ILLEGAL for Federal authorities or State Authorities to maintain a Firearms registry

Federal law retard.

You said......

Little boy, you stated that the Feds could keep it forever, you posted a quote saying 6 months. Which is it?

Firearms owners protection act passed in 1986 makes it specifically ILLEGAL for Federal authorities or State Authorities to maintain a Firearms registry
What does that have to do with my question to you? Reno admitted they kept records for 6 months in violation of that law. You dont think they do back ups during that 6 months if thats as long as the keep it on the unaudited system?

You said......

Little boy, you stated that the Feds could keep it forever, you posted a quote saying 6 months. Which is it?
Look monkey. Get your reading comprehension together and ask an intelligent question.

What does that have to do with my question to you? Reno admitted they kept records for 6 months in violation of that law. You dont think they do back ups during that 6 months if thats as long as the keep it on the unaudited system?
They do not keep copies and if they did and used them they could NOT use them in a Court of law dumb fuck.

the foundation for ALL our freedoms is rooted in our right to bear arms! You don't subscribe to this fundamental ideology... there is no point in debating the issue... Just look at history which is replete in underscoring this notion... Wiemar Republic for instance...
so you are going to go up against a government with heavy weaponry and drones planes and tanks with your pop guns?
Nope... an armed populace is sufficient. From the inception... If the Jewish households had a revolver in the home and systematically shot SS officers as they attempted to "infringe" on Jewish households, "door to door". Likely the Holocaust would have not occurred,.. or turned out much differently...

They do not keep copies and if they did and used them they could NOT use them in a Court of law dumb fuck.
So your claim is that they dont keep the backups? What does using them in a court of law have to do with me saying they keep them?

You said......

Look monkey. Get your reading comprehension together and ask an intelligent question.

Actually we both know you're closer tp being a monkey than I am.
You said AS LONG AS THEY WANTED TO.
Then your SOURCE said 6 months. Want a nanna?

Of course you have.

A good friend of mine had all of his guns confiscated. They came in and took them after a domestic disturbance complaint. No registration required. Just a warrant.

So your claim is that they dont keep the backups? What does using them in a court of law have to do with me saying they keep them?
They don't it is illegal. Or are you arguing our Government is in violation of the law?

Of course you have.

Instead of taking his guns, shouldn't they have taken HIM into custody because he was obviously a danger to himself and others?

Actually we both know you're closer tp being a monkey than I am.
You said AS LONG AS THEY WANTED TO.
Then your SOURCE said 6 months. Want a nanna?
No. I'm Black. Youre much closer to a monkey than I am.

Reno admitted 6 months. I know they back up daily.

Forum List

Back