Ever notice how the leftists always play word games?

And they are very good at it too.

For example, you almost never hear "global warming" anymore. Now it's "climate change". This allows them to blame it for every weather event. Hurricanes? Climate change. Blizzards? Climate change. The truth is climate is constantly changing, has been doing so for thousands of years, and it has nothing to do with man.

Another good example is "healthcare". The leftists will tell you that everybody is entitled to "healthcare". I don't see bodies piling up in the streets, so everybody must be getting healthcare. "Health insurance" is an entirely different matter. We should not have to pay for everyone to have health insurance, just like we don't pay for other people to have life insurance, home insurance, and auto insurance. But the leftists have very cleverly made the term "healthcare" interchangeable with "health insurance".

must be tough being stupid.

Remember folks...what we used to call "undocumented" immigrants is now called "illegal" immigrants.

White folks are now "white privilege".

:auiqs.jpg:

Did you know "climate change" was actually popularized by conservative Frank Luntz because he thought it sounded less severe than global warming?
Luntz is not a conservative. He is whatever suits his purpose at the time. He makes his living saying what people want to hear and it changes with each group he talks to.

Luntz is a Putz, a little tub of jelly.
Frank Putz

Luntz is a fuck-up.
Larry Sabato is a bigger fuck-up.

Under a prevalent view that has emerged from universities in recent years, a wrong opinion is seen as tantamount to a thrown punch or even an indication of a willingness to genocide—which invites the idea that an offended party who throws a real punch (or worse) is simply acting in self-defense. This idea has become so pervasive and is so taken-for-granted at this point that even workaday journalists now pay homage to this academic conceit in their work. How the Left Turned Words Into 'Violence,' and Violence Into 'Justice' - Quillette

For example, you almost never hear "global warming" anymore. Now it's "climate change". This allows them to blame it for every weather event. Hurricanes? Climate change. Blizzards? Climate change. The truth is climate is constantly changing, has been doing so for thousands of years, and it has nothing to do with man.

Another good example is "healthcare". The leftists will tell you that everybody is entitled to "healthcare". I don't see bodies piling up in the streets, so everybody must be getting healthcare. "Health insurance" is an entirely different matter. We should not have to pay for everyone to have health insurance, just like we don't pay for other people to have life insurance, home insurance, and auto insurance. But the leftists have very cleverly made the term "healthcare" interchangeable with "health insurance".
Well Global Warming is still an appropriate term except that every time there is a blizzard or snowstorm the deniers think that proves it’s a hoax when in fact the warming of our environment is a catalyst to extreme whether conditions both hot and cold... the low IQ deniers don’t seem to get that so the term Climate Change is now used.

I don’t see the issue with the term healthcare... healthcare is the ultimate goal and there are several ways to get there. Insurance is the current system for payment and avenues for care but that can always change, for example single payer bypasses private insurance.

A more appropriate word play example would be calling illegal aliens, Immigrants. I’m fine with undocumented immigrants however our laws use the term illegal aliens so that wording should be changed if it is found to be offensive, i’d support that. But in these debates we here the left calling the undocumented simply as “immigrants” and conflating the two groups is not accurate or honest debate.

It’s also done by both sides with the abortion issue... pro-choice and pro-life plus all the other terms surrounding the two that distract from the core issue.
warming of our environment is a catalyst to extreme whether conditions both hot and cold..
When the glaciers were coming down from the north back 11,000 years ago, was that an extreme weather condition(not whether condition)? When the planet started warming up and the Mammoths and saber tooth tigers started going extinct, was that an extreme weather condition(not whether condition)? So how much difference between those 2 events are even close to what the change in temperature is nowadays? You science deniers(like men with boobs are women) just cant come to grips that your liberal elites want to steal your money by taxing your CO2 usage, while they get very rich, and you get very poor. Just cant get more stupid than a liberal.

the-last-ice-age-ended-about-11-000-years-ago-back-25421061.png

must be tough being stupid.
Is it?

Remember folks...what we used to call "undocumented" immigrants is now called "illegal" immigrants.

:auiqs.jpg:
I remember when George Zimmerman was a white Democrat voter until he called himself a "Latino" when his father was 100% white but his mother was 100% Latino. Then he was classified "White Hispanic", yet Obummer is African American, when his mother was 100% white and his dad was a Kenyan. Yep, liberals love to dupe their constituents, and it is so easy, for they, liberals are the stupidest people in the universe.
so-you-libs-media-fools-are-upsetbecause-trump-said-4704778.png

There is no such thing as white privilege. This is just more BS from the Obama crowd.
I call bullshit. I have very white privilege, and my black friends here in my neighborhood also used white privilege to move out of poverty and create businesses. Only stupid poor blacks, stay victims of liberal black victimhood.

Oprah used her White Privilege and she is a billionaire.

I remember when George Zimmerman was a white Democrat voter until he called himself a "Latino" when his father was 100% white but his mother was 100% Latino. Then he was classified "White Hispanic", yet Obummer is African American, when his mother was 100% white and his dad was a Kenyan.

Let's not forget Rachel Dolezal. The woman who claimed to be black, but was really white. Lol

dolezal.png

I remember when George Zimmerman was a white Democrat voter until he called himself a "Latino" when his father was 100% white but his mother was 100% Latino. Then he was classified "White Hispanic", yet Obummer is African American, when his mother was 100% white and his dad was a Kenyan.

Let's not forget Rachel Dolezal. The woman who claimed to be black, but was really white. Lol

dolezal.png
So...Bruce Jenner won the "Woman of the Year" award, dont pick on Rachel....

"The purpose of Newspeak was not only to provide a medium of expression for the world-view and mental habits proper to the devotees of Ingsoc, but to make all other modes of thought impossible. It was intended that when Newspeak had been adopted once and for all...a heretical thought ...should be literally unthinkable, at least so far as thought is dependent on words...Newspeak was designed not to extend but to diminish the range of thought"
G Orwell
Principles of Newspeak

This got kind of embarrassing for them.
global warming 3.jpg

Well Global Warming is still an appropriate term except that every time there is a blizzard or snowstorm the deniers think that proves it’s a hoax when in fact the warming of our environment is a catalyst to extreme whether conditions both hot and cold... the low IQ deniers don’t seem to get that so the term Climate Change is now used.

I don’t see the issue with the term healthcare... healthcare is the ultimate goal and there are several ways to get there. Insurance is the current system for payment and avenues for care but that can always change, for example single payer bypasses private insurance.

A more appropriate word play example would be calling illegal aliens, Immigrants. I’m fine with undocumented immigrants however our laws use the term illegal aliens so that wording should be changed if it is found to be offensive, i’d support that. But in these debates we here the left calling the undocumented simply as “immigrants” and conflating the two groups is not accurate or honest debate.

It’s also done by both sides with the abortion issue... pro-choice and pro-life plus all the other terms surrounding the two that distract from the core issue.
warming of our environment is a catalyst to extreme whether conditions both hot and cold..
When the glaciers were coming down from the north back 11,000 years ago, was that an extreme weather condition(not whether condition)? When the planet started warming up and the Mammoths and saber tooth tigers started going extinct, was that an extreme weather condition(not whether condition)? So how much difference between those 2 events are even close to what the change in temperature is nowadays? You science deniers(like men with boobs are women) just cant come to grips that your liberal elites want to steal your money by taxing your CO2 usage, while they get very rich, and you get very poor. Just cant get more stupid than a liberal.

I’m a low tax small government guy so I’m not jumping on board with taxing CO2 as the solution. I do know that in the current state of our environment the CO2 levels are effecting the rate of increase of our temperature and that is having an effect on whether conditions. I also know that mans activity effects the CO2 levels. We are fools to keep debating whether that is true or not. It’s is true and it should be discussed in a productive way. Taxing to restrict CO2 isn’t a great idea so we should be discussing what will actually make a difference.

I’m a low tax small government guy so I’m not jumping on board with taxing CO2 as the solution. I do know that in the current state of our environment the CO2 levels are effecting the rate of increase of our temperature and that is having an effect on whether conditions. I also know that mans activity effects the CO2 levels. We are fools to keep debating whether that is true or not. It’s is true and it should be discussed in a productive way. Taxing to restrict CO2 isn’t a great idea so we should be discussing what will actually make a difference.

Less asphalt....it radiates heat. Gives us the illusion of global warming.
But that also means less people.
Less people = less asphalt.
See...., wasn't that simple?
(Solar panels also radiate heat...kill tons of birds.)

Are you making that up or basing it off any kind of scientific analysis?

Have you ever changed a tire in 105 degree temps? I have.
It's near 150 degrees at ground level on asphalt.
I don't need no fuckin' pinhead scientist telling me that Co2 is causing it.

Have you seen the proposals for white asphalt?
New Light Roads Covering Los Angeles - The Truth About “White” Streets - GuardTop

Have you seen the proposals for white asphalt?
New Light Roads Covering Los Angeles - The Truth About “White” Streets - GuardTop

Get this stuff applied, pronto!
Especially here in Vegas.
Thanks!

(I had cooldeck paint applied on a pooldeck in my old house, and it worked in Vegas summer temps. I could walk on it barefoot on 100+ days.)

Forum List

Back