Ever notice the Sandals.com commercials

Scorpion

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Are missing a certain demographic as guests of their resorts?
Where's the outcry?

http://cdn.sandals.com/sandals/v11/site-elements/weddingmoons/honeymoons/dining-big-circle.png
http://www.sandals.com/weddingmoons/tropical-honeymoon-packages/http://cdn.sandals.com/sandals/v11/site-elements/weddingmoons/honeymoons/dining-big-circle.png
Screenshot_2016-07-05-10-09-53.png

dining-big-circle.png

I'm not referring to internet links but commercials on TV.
I'm surprised MSNBC hasn't called them out on it or declined to air the commercials.
The STAFF is the missing demo tho.

Guess you don't watch them all, now do you?

The staff? If you are referring to the staff employed, in Jamaica more than 76% of the island is Black, dear. And having been, several times, I do know there is a scattering of white faces and Indian among the employed as well.

I'm surprised MSNBC hasn't called them out on it or declined to air the commercials.

The staff? If you are referring to the staff employed, in Jamaica more than 76% of the island is Black, dear. And having been, several times, I do know there is a scattering of white faces and Indian among the employed as well.

Yes, just as when you go to Mexico they are Hispanic.
Doesn't change the fact that the majority of the 'guests' at the resort in the ad were, for all intents and purposes, white. Very white.
Oh, and they looked healthy.
No overweight people either.

That's ridiculous.
It is Jamaican owned and caters to couples and newlyweds. The Jamaicans can take it up with the owner, if they have a problem with it.
Bet you haven't scrutinized Mexican Resort commercials, have you, or their islands.
Or maybe the Four Seasons Resorts?

Yes, just as when you go to Mexico they are Hispanic.
Doesn't change the fact that the majority of the 'guests' at the resort in the ad were, for all intents and purposes, white. Very white.
Oh, and they looked healthy.
No overweight people either.

Forum List

Back