🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ever seen Crooked Hillary kiss & hug her KKK mentor?? No? Oh..here...

Anyone as fucked in the head as he is has to be genetic a throwback to one of medieval ancestors.

Ahhh yes, lil paws101...that believes that JFK was killed by a lone gunman and finds nothing suspicious about the two Secret Service agents being instructed to abandon their post behind the limo......

Having my intelligence attacked by such a nematode like you just has no 'sting".....(snicker)
Then why respond?
Self esteem issue
So many words, so little said.

you read it? hahahhaha
I always read his shit it a gold mine of phobias and farce.
Damn funny too , just not the way he intends it to be.
I think you miss the point that if the government was going to do this they would not risk other people catching it. It wouldnt be done out in the wild under uncontrollable circumstances.

No, I disagree...because they would want to see if it actually affected one ethnic group over another....but at the end of the day they want a lot of dead people and those that remain are going to be allowed to have only so many children in order to serve the collective which are the ones at the top of the pyramid. This is their plan and it goes back to the founding of the U.N. What has perplexed them so is that we have adapted to what they throw at us and they haven't been able to kill us off as quickly as they would like so they are upping their game.These people in control are beyond evil. They are not like you and me...they don't see us as nothing more than a resource to be exploited and used until we no longer serve a purpose. The picture is so plain to me and obvious. We could be off petroleum fuels tomorrow if they would release the 6,000 or so patents that have been suppressed under the guise of "National Security"....that is always the "catch all". People that tried to sue over MK-Ultra, people that sued over losing loved ones due to radiation at Area 51 don't have "due process" because of National Security". We are "throw aways".......and that is the truth.
Do you understand the concept of brevity?

So what part of my postings here are not "concise"?, lilpaws101? I have to ask you a question....."da gubermint" pays trolls to interject themselves into social media in order to disrupt conversations.....are you getting paid to post? Seems like you are always lurking.....what is the pay? A dime a post?
Man...a bit of advice. Just put the little man purse wearing house husband on ignore. He's a waste of time.

I enjoy kicking his ass...I own the little bitch. I get him all riled up and he will post to me 4 to 5 times in a row with no answer...it's the cyber version of "look at me...look at me!!!!! as he waves his hand frantically. He is one needy bitch for sure. What he doesn't understand is that I have other cyber bitches whose asses need kicked so thus he must wait his turn....I guess he thinks he is "special". Thanks for the advice though. The time is coming when I am going to have to put some in "Iggyland" because my time is valuable and I can only be stretched so thin. So many liberal asses to kick within such a short amount of time.
You have to admit that your posts are better suited for the twilight zone than a serous discussion. How cooperative do you think the Chinese would be if they found out the H1N1 virus had been genetically modified? You need to get your shit under control dude.

Dale's mind is swiss cheese, riddled with holes.

Is the OP about the senator who had high ratings in the end from the ACLU and the NAACP?

That senator?

Is the OP about the senator who had high ratings in the end from the ACLU and the NAACP?

That senator?
Because he shelled out serious sheckles to the Southern Pinko Liars Center and other leftist organizations. That man was racist til the end. Oh well, right? That's what I say.

That senator?
Because he shelled out serious sheckles to the Southern Pinko Liars Center and other leftist organizations. That man was racist til the end. Oh well, right? That's what I say.
Yup, he screwed over you far righties, did he not!

That senator?
No...but he did help destroy the black family unit though and helped create the conditions that spawned the epidemic of black on black violence, crime and poverty by becoming a good Democrat and reformed white supremacist. Lol

The KKK couldn't have done a better job themselves without him and those good old black lovin' Democrats!

Be proud to be a participant in LBJ's prediction of having n*****s voting Democrat for the next 50 years, Jake!

White Power!

That senator?
No...but he did help destroy the black family unit though and helped create the conditions that spawned the epidemic of black on black violence, crime and poverty by becoming a good Democrat and reformed white supremacist. Lol

The KKK couldn't have done a better job themselves without him and those good old black lovin' Democrats!

Be proud to be a participant in LBJ's prediction of having n*****s voting Democrat for the next 50 years, Jake!

White Power!
You simply like lying don't you. Yep, he had no use for far righties like you and ended your hold on the black population. You are a white power boy for sure.

That senator?

White Power!
You simply like lying don't you. Yep, he had no use for far righties like you and ended your hold on the black population. You are a white power boy for sure.
He just knew he could fuck the blacks world up more by endorsing leftist policies instead of the old southern Democrat way. You should be proud, young man. Every vote you cast keeps the negro in his place.

Lol

:lol: OOM, you think you can lecture black people about what they are doing wrong (lectured by a white racist), and the fact they know you are stupid simply infuriates you.

:lol; OOM, you think you can lecture black people about what they are doing wrong (lectured by a white racist), and the fact they know you are stupid simply infuriates you.
You're black?
Scandinavian. You are not white, that is for sure.
You just called me a white racist...now I'm not white? Ooookay....whatever.

When did I ever say I want to lecture black people about what they're doing wrong? And actually, there are quite a few blacks that agree with me and know what I am saying is true. Its not my job to lecture them, I just say my piece if Im talking to a black person and the discussion heads that direction.

Most blacks I talk to don't seem to think I'm stupid. I really don't care what they think anyway. Fuck um if they don't like me.

:lol; OOM, you think you can lecture black people about what they are doing wrong (lectured by a white racist), and the fact they know you are stupid simply infuriates you.
You're black?
You just called me a white racist...now I'm not white? Ooookay....whatever. When did I ever say I want to lecture black people about what they're doing wrong? And actually, there are quite a few blacks that agree with me and know what I am saying is true. Its not my job to lecture them, I just say my piece if Im talking to a black person and the discussion heads that direction. Most blacks I talk to don't seem to think I'm stupid. I really don't care what they think anyway. Fuck um if you don't like me.
You fell into the trap. You are a white white racist, :lol: and you needed to admit it, which you just did. It's not your job but you lecture them anyway because your stupid. What you think is immaterial, because you have nothing positive to offer.

I miss Senator Byrd...he was Beacon in the Senate...Loved watching him on the floor of the Senate on C-span....always with his miniature little book of the Constitution on him...and he knew the rules of the Senate inside out....more than anyone who ever served there....

Was he a perfect man? no....

but he was a repentant/penitent man....a work in progress...and the Lord gave him time to work the demons out while on Earth....

May he rest in peace!

Last edited:
You're black?
You just called me a white racist...now I'm not white? Ooookay....whatever. When did I ever say I want to lecture black people about what they're doing wrong? And actually, there are quite a few blacks that agree with me and know what I am saying is true. Its not my job to lecture them, I just say my piece if Im talking to a black person and the discussion heads that direction. Most blacks I talk to don't seem to think I'm stupid. I really don't care what they think anyway. Fuck um if you don't like me.
You fell into the trap. You are a white white racist, :lol: and you needed to admit it, which you just did. It's not your job but you lecture them anyway because your stupid. What you think is immaterial, because you have nothing positive to offer.
I am not 100% white, but I have admitted I am racist countless times on this board already. It's not a secret, I don't care if anyone thinks I'm a racist either. So what if I'm a racist? That's not an argument, it's just an ad him attack. Means nothing.

Does the fact I am a racist mean that automatically the facts I bring to a discussion are false? Does me being racist mean I am automatically unintelligent?
The only true answer is NO, unless you're a brainwashed lemming. James Watson, the scientist who discovered DNA structure lost his Nobel Prize because he is a racist....does that mean he didn't discover DNA structure?

He may have unravelled DNA, but James Watson deserves to be shunned | Adam Rutherford

This should be good....

No one cares if you are a racist anymore than anyone thinks you have worthwhile comments when you talk about race.

You're black?
I am not 100% white, but I have admitted I am racist countless times on this board already. It's not a secret, I don't care if anyone thinks I'm a racist either. So what if I'm a racist? That's not an argument, it's just an ad him attack. Means nothing.

Does the fact I am a racist mean that automatically the facts I bring to a discussion are false? Does me being racist mean I am automatically unintelligent?
The only true answer is NO, unless you're a brainwashed lemming. James Watson, the scientist who discovered DNA structure lost his Nobel Prize because he is a racist....does that mean he didn't discover DNA structure?

He may have unravelled DNA, but James Watson deserves to be shunned | Adam Rutherford

This should be good....

Actually, you don't have to be a brainwashed lemming to believe your points are invalid because you are racist. If you don't understand what a logical fallacy is, then you don't need to be brainwashed. I think that was your point.

BTW- I try not to be racist.

You're black?

This should be good....

Actually, you don't have to be a brainwashed lemming to believe your points are invalid because you are racist. If you don't understand what a logical fallacy is, then you don't need to be brainwashed. I think that was your point.

BTW- I try not to be racist.
I didn't just decide to be racist, it happens over time, but once you're there you know it and unlike most people, I said fuck what people think and just embraced it.

These views have worked well for me, I prefer not to be around blacks...not because I think every black individual is a criminal or anything like that, that'd be irrational and stupid obviously. But I have a simple rule when it comes to blacks: " If there's more than 3, that's where you won't find me". Throughout my life I have noticed if you are outnumbered by blacks, they tend to get aggressive with non-blacks..and it seems any time a black party or function is going on, 10 of them together or more... There is some shit about to go down at that location.

Its almost guaranteed.

But I understand you not wanting to be racist, its like being leper almost nowadays.lol

Forum List

Back