🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ever seen Crooked Hillary kiss & hug her KKK mentor?? No? Oh..here...

dale is fractally wrong and always eager to prove it.
I didnt think it was something that needed figuring out. Black people are always suspicous of whites claiming something is good for them. Obviously she wanted Black ministers to bring the message of taking birth control to the Black people. How you interpreted that as racist makes me wonder about your ability to comprehend what you read.

I dont mean to offend you but in light of your terrible reading comprehension, what you do or do not doubt is something everyone is going to view as not credible. Basically your claiming the H1N1 virus was created to wipe out Asians. Did you realize that people from other races get it too? Do you realize how fucking retarded you are? :laugh:

No, H1N1 was created as a test to see if genetically altering a virus to specifically attack the DNA of a particular ethnic group would work. If you produce a virus that is more harmful to one group than it is another and the group that it is more harmful to gets sicker with more fatalities? Well, you can weigh the results easily. I am not trying to be a dick....but your understanding of how the real world works and who the real controllers are, makes you unable to grasp what it is that we are facing. You hang onto a failed ideology just like the neocons do. You will probably figure it out as to how badly you have been played but it will probably be too late to do much about it..."insult" away, my friend.
At first I thought it was meth, then I thought maybe LSD? Now I think you have been sniffing gun powder. I dont think you fully comprehend how fully asinine an assumption that is.

So, a "gubermint" that killed JFK, RFK, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X along with a slew of influential rock stars that helped shape the "controlled opposition" to the Vietnam War that joined the "27" club in the 60's was just a coincidence?
It's not me that is snorting something....it's called having your eyes open. It's called disconnecting from the programming. The CIA has been bringing drugs into this country since the Korean War, they introduced crack cocaine into the inner cities that were mostly black folks. They have done unspeakable things to people in the MK-Ultra program including using little children. They have overthrown duly elected leaders and installed despots that tortured and killed their own people for a buck....but yet it's out of the realm of possibility for you to wrap your mind around that they have been genetically altering viruses to attack one ethnic group over another. The real powers that run this plantation were behind the OKC bombing as well as 9/11/01 without a doubt because they have an agenda. Keep the sheeple afraid and make them insist that "da gubermint" needs to do something about it and all they ask for is more and more of your privacy and freedoms. Plain as the nose on my face...why can't you see it?

Like I said, you don't know the things I do and you haven't traveled down my path. I don't get pissed when people attack what I know....but I do get pissed when people attack me over motive. I do this because I care about the people in this country and it's not easy putting yourself out there like I do.
I think you miss the point that if the government was going to do this they would not risk other people catching it. It wouldnt be done out in the wild under uncontrollable circumstances.

No, I disagree...because they would want to see if it actually affected one ethnic group over another....but at the end of the day they want a lot of dead people and those that remain are going to be allowed to have only so many children in order to serve the collective which are the ones at the top of the pyramid. This is their plan and it goes back to the founding of the U.N. What has perplexed them so is that we have adapted to what they throw at us and they haven't been able to kill us off as quickly as they would like so they are upping their game.These people in control are beyond evil. They are not like you and me...they don't see us as nothing more than a resource to be exploited and used until we no longer serve a purpose. The picture is so plain to me and obvious. We could be off petroleum fuels tomorrow if they would release the 6,000 or so patents that have been suppressed under the guise of "National Security"....that is always the "catch all". People that tried to sue over MK-Ultra, people that sued over losing loved ones due to radiation at Area 51 don't have "due process" because of National Security". We are "throw aways".......and that is the truth.
Do you understand the concept of brevity?

I didnt think it was something that needed figuring out. Black people are always suspicous of whites claiming something is good for them. Obviously she wanted Black ministers to bring the message of taking birth control to the Black people. How you interpreted that as racist makes me wonder about your ability to comprehend what you read.

I dont mean to offend you but in light of your terrible reading comprehension, what you do or do not doubt is something everyone is going to view as not credible. Basically your claiming the H1N1 virus was created to wipe out Asians. Did you realize that people from other races get it too? Do you realize how fucking retarded you are? :laugh:

No, H1N1 was created as a test to see if genetically altering a virus to specifically attack the DNA of a particular ethnic group would work. If you produce a virus that is more harmful to one group than it is another and the group that it is more harmful to gets sicker with more fatalities? Well, you can weigh the results easily. I am not trying to be a dick....but your understanding of how the real world works and who the real controllers are, makes you unable to grasp what it is that we are facing. You hang onto a failed ideology just like the neocons do. You will probably figure it out as to how badly you have been played but it will probably be too late to do much about it..."insult" away, my friend.
At first I thought it was meth, then I thought maybe LSD? Now I think you have been sniffing gun powder. I dont think you fully comprehend how fully asinine an assumption that is.
Anyone as fucked in the head as he is has to be genetic a throwback to one of medieval ancestors.

Ahhh yes, lil paws101...that believes that JFK was killed by a lone gunman and finds nothing suspicious about the two Secret Service agents being instructed to abandon their post behind the limo......

Having my intelligence attacked by such a nematode like you just has no 'sting".....(snicker)
Then why respond?
Self esteem issue

So, a "gubermint" that killed JFK, RFK, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X along with a slew of influential rock stars that helped shape the "controlled opposition" to the Vietnam War that joined the "27" club in the 60's was just a coincidence?
It's not me that is snorting something....it's called having your eyes open. It's called disconnecting from the programming. The CIA has been bringing drugs into this country since the Korean War, they introduced crack cocaine into the inner cities that were mostly black folks. They have done unspeakable things to people in the MK-Ultra program including using little children. They have overthrown duly elected leaders and installed despots that tortured and killed their own people for a buck....but yet it's out of the realm of possibility for you to wrap your mind around that they have been genetically altering viruses to attack one ethnic group over another. The real powers that run this plantation were behind the OKC bombing as well as 9/11/01 without a doubt because they have an agenda. Keep the sheeple afraid and make them insist that "da gubermint" needs to do something about it and all they ask for is more and more of your privacy and freedoms. Plain as the nose on my face...why can't you see it?

Like I said, you don't know the things I do and you haven't traveled down my path. I don't get pissed when people attack what I know....but I do get pissed when people attack me over motive. I do this because I care about the people in this country and it's not easy putting yourself out there like I do.
So many words, so little said.

you read it? hahahhaha
I always read his shit it a gold mine of phobias and farce.
Damn funny too , just not the way he intends it to be.

I think you miss the point that if the government was going to do this they would not risk other people catching it. It wouldnt be done out in the wild under uncontrollable circumstances.

No, I disagree...because they would want to see if it actually affected one ethnic group over another....but at the end of the day they want a lot of dead people and those that remain are going to be allowed to have only so many children in order to serve the collective which are the ones at the top of the pyramid. This is their plan and it goes back to the founding of the U.N. What has perplexed them so is that we have adapted to what they throw at us and they haven't been able to kill us off as quickly as they would like so they are upping their game.These people in control are beyond evil. They are not like you and me...they don't see us as nothing more than a resource to be exploited and used until we no longer serve a purpose. The picture is so plain to me and obvious. We could be off petroleum fuels tomorrow if they would release the 6,000 or so patents that have been suppressed under the guise of "National Security"....that is always the "catch all". People that tried to sue over MK-Ultra, people that sued over losing loved ones due to radiation at Area 51 don't have "due process" because of National Security". We are "throw aways".......and that is the truth.

So what part of my postings here are not "concise"?, lilpaws101? I have to ask you a question....."da gubermint" pays trolls to interject themselves into social media in order to disrupt conversations.....are you getting paid to post? Seems like you are always lurking.....what is the pay? A dime a post?

lil paws101 SEZ?????? Damn you, Dale!!!! My beloved gubermint never lies and they love me!!! Do you hear me???? Do you????????"

Seriously, you are like a little kid that has been told by an older kid that there is no such thing as "Santa Claus" and you lamely throw out weak arguments and swing your little fists in indignant anger while insisting that Santa is real because there are always presents under the tree!!!!

Pathetic, lilpaws101....really pathetic. Hopefully you will graduate to big boy britches without a diaper some day....best to ya.

(snicker)

Anyone as fucked in the head as he is has to be genetic a throwback to one of medieval ancestors.

Ahhh yes, lil paws101...that believes that JFK was killed by a lone gunman and finds nothing suspicious about the two Secret Service agents being instructed to abandon their post behind the limo......

Having my intelligence attacked by such a nematode like you just has no 'sting".....(snicker)
Then why respond?
Self esteem issue

you read it? hahahhaha

So what part of my postings here are not "concise"?, lilpaws101? I have to ask you a question....."da gubermint" pays trolls to interject themselves into social media in order to disrupt conversations.....are you getting paid to post? Seems like you are always lurking.....what is the pay? A dime a post?
You don't have a clue to what concise is either.

Definition of CONCISE

As to being a paid shill .
When you Crapspiracy slapdick start using that dodge it's emperical irrefutable evidence you've rounded the bend and are scraping bottom.

lil paws101 SEZ?????? Damn you, Dale!!!! My beloved gubermint never lies and they love me!!! Do you hear me???? Do you????????"

Seriously, you are like a little kid that has been told by an older kid that there is no such thing as "Santa Claus" and you lamely throw out weak arguments and swing your little fists in indignant anger while insisting that Santa is real because there are always presents under the tree!!!!

Pathetic, lilpaws101....really pathetic. Hopefully you will graduate to big boy britches without a diaper some day....best to ya.

(snicker)

Then why respond?
Self esteem issue

you read it? hahahhaha

Definition of CONCISE

When you Crapspiracy slapdick start using that dodge it's emperical irrefutable evidence you've rounded the bend and are scraping bottom.

Lil paws101....I know more than you...I comprehend more than you. You couldn't catch up with me unless you turned off the TV and spent the next 4 years of your life reading and researching 10 to 12 hours a day taking in and vetting information. You are a mere child....a political infant that gets his panties in a bunch when someone attempts to tell you that you are being played for a chump. I have noticed a pattern with you...anyone that has an alternative view as to what we are being told? You go ballistic and lamely swing your purse as if anything you say could or post would silence someone. That was why I asked if you were getting a dime a post. Get it? (snicker)

Then why respond?
Self esteem issue

you read it? hahahhaha

Definition of CONCISE

Lil paws101....I know more than you...I comprehend more than you. You couldn't catch up with me unless you turned off the TV and spent the next 4 years of your life reading and researching 10 to 12 hours a day taking in and vetting information. You are a mere child....a political infant that gets his panties in a bunch when someone attempts to tell you that you are being played for a chump. I have noticed a pattern with you...anyone that has an alternative view as to what we are being told? You go ballistic and lamely swing your purse as if anything you say could or post would silence someone. That was why I asked if you were getting a dime a post. Get it? (snicker)
You can't even soothe your own fragile ego concisely.
As to the the smarter and comprehending then thou thing, it's complete and total bullshit.

Then why respond?
Self esteem issue

you read it? hahahhaha

Man...a bit of advice. Just put the little man purse wearing house husband on ignore. He's a waste of time.

Then why respond?
Self esteem issue

you read it? hahahhaha

So what part of my postings here are not "concise"?

the long, rambling parts, are kind of non-concise. they are also fractally wrong.

Then why respond?
Self esteem issue

you read it? hahahhaha

Man...a bit of advice. Just put the little man purse wearing house husband on ignore. He's a waste of time.
Why haven't you then?

Then why respond?
Self esteem issue

you read it? hahahhaha

So what part of my postings here are not "concise"?

the long, rambling parts, are kind of non-concise. they are also fractally wrong.
Standby for long winded non lucid raving.

Then why respond?
Self esteem issue

you read it? hahahhaha

I enjoy kicking his ass...I own the little bitch. I get him all riled up and he will post to me 4 to 5 times in a row with no answer...it's the cyber version of "look at me...look at me!!!!! as he waves his hand frantically. He is one needy bitch for sure. What he doesn't understand is that I have other cyber bitches whose asses need kicked so thus he must wait his turn....I guess he thinks he is "special". Thanks for the advice though. The time is coming when I am going to have to put some in "Iggyland" because my time is valuable and I can only be stretched so thin. So many liberal asses to kick within such a short amount of time.

Then why respond?
Self esteem issue

you read it? hahahhaha

I enjoy kicking his ass...I own the little bitch. I get him all riled up and he will post to me 4 to 5 times in a row with no answer...it's the cyber version of "look at me...look at me!!!!! as he waves his hand frantically. He is one needy bitch for sure. What he doesn't understand is that I have other cyber bitches whose asses need kicked so thus he must wait his turn....I guess he thinks he is "special". Thanks for the advice though. The time is coming when I am going to have to put some in "Iggyland" because my time is valuable and I can only be stretched so thin. So many liberal asses to kick within such a short amount of time.
Yeah, all he is really trying to do is get you banned though. He's a report faggot.

:lmao::iagree::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Then why respond?
Self esteem issue

you read it? hahahhaha

Classic delusion of grandeur.
Your time is valuable?
It's obvious that you are unemployed all you have is time .

Then why respond?
Self esteem issue
you read it? hahahhaha

Yeah, all he is really trying to do is get you banned though. He's a report faggot.
Bahahahaha!

Then why respond?
Self esteem issue
you read it? hahahhaha

I don't sweat the likes of him.....he has nothing and I bring a lot to the table. He can "report" away......it's not gonna change my message.

Then why respond?
Self esteem issue

I don't sweat the likes of him.....he has nothing and I bring a lot to the table. He can "report" away......it's not gonna change my message.
Yeah Dale you got me right where I want you.

(snicker)

Talking to Dale is like talking to a person that is high on meth with ADD.
Talking about KKK ......... then switched HN1 virus............ then switched to JFK........... He is all over the place because he has ADD.
My advice in dealing with this lunatic. Stick with the topic, cut him off and do not let him wonder all over the Saharan desert with his conspiracies. When you do that his post will end up with just 3 sentences.

I have one conspiracy theory........... Pay attention because this is sexually transmitted virus. Zika virus was created by CDC then released these hybrid mosquitoes in Central America so these people cannot breed. In 12 years there will be no more unaccompanied children coming from Central America illegally crossing our Texas border. How is that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back