🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ever Try To Purposely Alter Your Memories

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I have and I'm not sure why, but if it's a bad memory I tend to try to forget that it happened. Especially if I made it happen myself. I don't do that with all of them though.

Altering who you are, the very memories and essences of your being, seems to be straddling awfully close to trans-humanism, which, like abortion, euthanasia, suicide and other such practices, is a Lucifaraian type philosophical practice.

IMO

. . . either way, good luck taking a bite of that forbidden fruit.

:113:

interdasting.jpg

Oh! Yeah...kinda like when you called me a liar and when I asked you for permission to show the pms you sent me proving I was not lying, you pretended to slap me on iggie instead of answering my request to prove YOU lie.
Is what you are asking kinda like that? Ignore/alter reality and hope it goes away?

Instead of being a chickenshit coward, I face up to my mistakes and learn from it.

Altering who you are, the very memories and essences of your being, seems to be straddling awfully close to trans-humanism, which, like abortion, euthanasia, suicide and other such practices, is a Lucifaraian type philosophical practice.

IMO

. . . either way, good luck taking a bite of that forbidden fruit.

:113:

Ha, ha very funny. :rolleyes:

Sadly, altering your memories is nothing but a complete and total waste of time at least in my own opinion. To me, the only thing that a person can really do that makes the better difference is to focus on whatever good has taken place in your life.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

"Nature provides for us a safety net
Whatever we do, we can never forget"

Forum List

Back