Every Classroom Should Have Heavily Armed Teachers In It

If a teacher WANTS to be armed, train them. Couple that with a armed LEO or National Guardsman. When is the Left going to realize you need to throw up into the eyes of a shooter that they may not be successful. Taking guns away from lawful citizens is not the answer.

I dont insist that you carry a gun

So you can put that strawman to rest

But what objection do you have to police in the schools or teachets other than yourself having a gun in school?

It's not about me; it's about your unbelievable and inconsistent position--that we are all dangerous groomers that you now want to arm up in the presence of children.

You can't defend that so you might as well run away

A teacher has a moral and professional responsibility to do whatever he can to protect the students in his care.
They do, that doesn't mean carrying a loaded gun around.
There are nefarious students too.

The teacher would have to weigh those options.

The only moron in this discussion is yourself. They have different programs in different states but the armed faculty and staff train regularly with the police agencies that will be responding to school shootings in their districts.
WTF, idiot.
Teachers and staff regularly train with police?
So, every armed teacher trains with every police officer in the department?
You're SO FOS.

They have no problem distinguishing school shooters from defenders.
You're FOS.
Police regularly respond to calls where there plain clothes officers and "good guy" civilians and very rarely is there any confusion.
Sure there aren't.

WTF, idiot.
Teachers and staff regularly train with police?
So, every armed teacher trains with every police officer in the department?
You're SO FOS.

You're FOS.

Sure there aren't.
I'm stating facts, if you can't handle them don't respond to my posts.

I am intimately familiar with how our program works in Texas as I am a part of it.

It's not about me; it's about your unbelievable and inconsistent position--that we are all dangerous groomers that you now want to arm up in the presence of children.

You can't defend that so you might as well run away
So, if you believe my position is “inconsistent” that entitles you to reject police at every school, every day as punishment?

And if you refuse to defend your students with a gin you dont want any other teacher to defend them either?

I'm stating facts, if you can't handle them don't respond to my posts.
Exposing you're BS is what I'm doing.
I am intimately familiar with how our program works in Texas as I am a part of it.
Sure, and you would recognize every teacher that was part of the program at a 50 to 100yards with their back towards you, or a side view?

No one could do that.

Sure, and you would recognize every teacher that was part of the program at a 50 to 100yards with their back towards you, or a side view?

No one could do that.
All we have to do is like Big Bend Texas says and train an army of volunteer teacher ninjas with machine guns who'll be ready to pounce as soon as a shooter is detected. We do this and you'll have zero school shootings. Once the bad guys hear that we have teacher ninjas with machine guns they wont even want to fuck with us. Problem solved.

No one could do that.
You aren't exposing anything but your own ignorance and arrogance.

Programs like we are running in Texas have already been implemented in numerous other states as well now and they work.

The same way cops can identify plain clothes cops they can identify who the armed faculty and staff on premises are.

We also have thousands of instances in the US every year where police arrive at a scene where armed civilians have lawfully interrupted a crime in progress with their firearms and yet we don't see them shooting arriving officers nor the reverse.

You're talking out of your ass and floating a strawman argument that can't be shown to have any basis in reality.

All we have to do is like Big Bend Texas says and train an army of volunteer teacher ninjas with machine guns who'll be ready to pounce as soon as a shooter is detected. We do this and you'll have zero school shootings. Once the bad guys hear that we have teacher ninjas with machine guns they wont even want to fuck with us. Problem solved.
Talking out of your ass again. Not helpful in any way to your argument.

You really are Smokin' OP. Only those who've been living under a rock for the last decade haven't heard tale of our legendary Teacher Ninjas.
Keep on making a fool of yourself.

You aren't exposing anything but your own ignorance and arrogance.

Programs like we are running in Texas have already been implemented in numerous other states as well now and they work.

The same way cops can identify plain clothes cops they can identify who the armed faculty and staff on premises are.

We also have thousands of instances in the US every year where police arrive at a scene where armed civilians have lawfully interrupted a crime in progress with their firearms and yet we don't see them shooting arriving officers nor the reverse.
Yeah, you provided the list.

"Thousands of instances"?

About 20, this CENTURY.
You're talking out of your ass and floating a strawman argument that can't be shown to have any basis in reality.
Sure, teachers with loaded weapons are the answer.

Yeah, you provided the list.

"Thousands of instances"?

About 20, this CENTURY.

Sure, teachers with loaded weapons are the answer.
I said nothing about them stopping thousands of mass shootings.

Why do you feel such a need to lie?

Guns in the hands of civilians stop between a half million and three million crimes per year and we have yet to see one of them shot in a "friendly fire" incident by police.

Forum List

Back