Every Classroom Should Have Heavily Armed Teachers In It

It means a lot because I am an actual American who understands, appreciates, and loves his country. I don't see any of that in your comments to date.
You do realize you just described to me your very sensitive feelings right? I don't give a shit. I get to hate and shit on everything you love because of the Constitution and because you love the Constitution so much, when I shit on the things you love, you should tell me thank you. 😁

You do realize you just described to me your very sensitive feelings right? I don't give a shit. I get to hate and shit on everything you love because of the Constitution and because you love the Constitution so much, when I shit on the things you love, you should tell me thank you. 😁
Dusting POS

Try taking a gun into a courthouse or your states capitol building... It can't be done... If they can secure those buildings they can secure our schools.... But they don't care enough or don't want to.....

You're judged by your own words. Choose them more carefully if you don't like what they reveal about you.
I'm more than okay with your opinion of me, don't worry, I'm not going to excommunicate you from America over it.😆

There was infringement before the ink was dry. Try taking your gun into a sports stadium or on a flight and give the LEO who stops you the infringement speech. Cops enjoy a good laugh now and then too, cowboy.
I don't carry all over the place. It's like a smoke detector. You only need it when there is a fire. Don't make me have to use it lefty.

Anyway. You confused moonbats. Always trying to take shit that isn't yours. Why you love taxes so much. Sucks to be you.

I don't carry all over the place. It's like a smoke detector. You only need it when there is a fire. Don't make me have to use it lefty.

Anyway. You confused moonbats. Always trying to take shit that isn't yours. Why you love taxes so much. Sucks to be you.
I'm taking your country from you, that doesn't suck so much.

I'm taking your country from you, that doesn't suck so much.
LOL I didn't say taking your country. Taking shit that isn't yours.........current edition is GUNS. They are not yours so fuck off.

Taxation is another. Taxation is theft........especially in Blue shit hole states that tax everthing including air........Anyways........Shall not be infringed......We are keeping our guns.

Teachers who want to arm themselves should be allowed after qualifying and training. So if a madman comes a calling they have a better chance of not ending up dead.

Yea, they threw the school resource officer under the bus and kept it moving.
Why didn't someone go after the FBI agent/s responsible for totally ignoring the red flag that Cruz was. Last time I checked, gross negligence is a crime. So what's with letting every one off the hook . . . except for the gun?

Forum List

Back