Zone1 Every day I have to remind myself that I'm one of the "good guys."

To me, Moonglow is a younger guy. Of course, I'm not burned out, I'm not in a wheelchair, and I am VERY vigorous and active.

I just got done working a 10 hour day, in fact.
He claims to have worked in hard labor for 40 years and also claims he stopped eating lunch when his kids were born almost as long ago.

Rubbers are cheap enough. How is it that a woman attending an expensive and prestigious law school, being prepped to earn hundreds of thousands of dollars per year, demands that other people pay for her birth control?
Between the poor losing access to birth control AND abortion, maybe she is worried about the Handmaid's Tale coming true?

Of course she can read it. But it doesn't offend her because it was meant to offend you, which it did apparently.

:laughing0301:

your claim of being a good guy offends me..your vulgarity does not offend me...it is simply as show of your ignorance and inability to have a discussion in zone one without being an ass...

but your ego needs to think you are important enough to offend me...try again....there 'good guy' lmao

do you ever look at luke 10? and find out what jesus said... JGalt

but your ego needs to think you are important enough to offend me...try again....there 'good guy' lmao

do you ever look at luke 10? and find out what jesus said... JGalt

Obviously I struck a nerve, otherwise you wouldn't keep coming back here and throwing around bible verses.

Cops and soldiers carry guns too. Aren't they the "good guys" too? Do you impose such high moral standards on them as well?

Good guys usually don’t have to keep telling themselves they’re good guys.

Even the good guys are always tempted to do bad things. Cops get tied up in corrupt dealings all the time. Soldiers sometimes commit atrocities like what happened at My Lai, during the Vietnam War. Were every one of those soldiers "bad guys"?

Maybe good guys should remind themselves of who they are more often.

Forum List

Back