Every one of you likely did something outrageous at the age of 16 or 17.

At 17 I was able to touch the rim in hoops. Could not dunk but still I was proud of myself. Not bad for a 5’10 Jewish kid.

I don't know anyone who is the same person today that they were as a teenager 30 or 40 years ago.
Having said that should YOUR life be upended over unsubstantiated accusations from your youth? Matters not if you are guilty or not. The accusation alone will likely end your career or make things very difficult for you.
Is this who we are now as a nation? Have we truly tossed the scales of justice out the window and replaced them with guilty until proven innocent?

Stay on topic if you can.

I never attempted to rape a girl at 16 or 17.

If attempted forcible rape is something that you consider perfectly normal for a teenager, is there something you want to tell us, Gramps?
Have you ever falsely accused someone of rape like this woman did?

I don't know anyone who is the same person today that they were as a teenager 30 or 40 years ago.
Having said that should YOUR life be upended over unsubstantiated accusations from your youth? Matters not if you are guilty or not. The accusation alone will likely end your career or make things very difficult for you.
Is this who we are now as a nation? Have we truly tossed the scales of justice out the window and replaced them with guilty until proven innocent?

Yes, but this guy is a liar, and Republicans are trying to rush through an appointment, that has not been fully vetted, and whos character is in question.

After the way they treated Merric Garland, they lost any credibility on the issue.

If this guy gets appointed, then the door remains open for his impeachment in the future, and in case you haven't read the Constitution on that, it doesn't require any crime to have been committed to be impeached.

I agree, however the American public would like a valid reason and proof of such allegations. We can vet now but what does that look like? Two people claim it didn't happen, one claims it did happen and it happened when they were 16 and 17, 40 years ago, seems like a real stretch and we are not sure what if anything happened. Is this going to be the new standard, any and every allegation that is out there should be examined with a fine tooth comb to make sure no one ever did anything wrong otherwise they can't hold an office or position?

No one would ever be appointed, no one could ever be elected and we would spend years moving through accusations. Look at the Obama case, birth certificate, him having gay affairs, him being paid off by Russians, the insurance companies, are we not all getting a little to sensitive?
How many pussies have you grabbed?

Yes, but this guy is a liar, and Republicans are trying to rush through an appointment, that has not been fully vetted, and whos character is in question.

After the way they treated Merric Garland, they lost any credibility on the issue.

If this guy gets appointed, then the door remains open for his impeachment in the future, and in case you haven't read the Constitution on that, it doesn't require any crime to have been committed to be impeached.

I agree, however the American public would like a valid reason and proof of such allegations. We can vet now but what does that look like? Two people claim it didn't happen, one claims it did happen and it happened when they were 16 and 17, 40 years ago, seems like a real stretch and we are not sure what if anything happened. Is this going to be the new standard, any and every allegation that is out there should be examined with a fine tooth comb to make sure no one ever did anything wrong otherwise they can't hold an office or position?

No one would ever be appointed, no one could ever be elected and we would spend years moving through accusations. Look at the Obama case, birth certificate, him having gay affairs, him being paid off by Russians, the insurance companies, are we not all getting a little to sensitive?

That has absolutely nothing to do with I posted.

That has absolutely nothing to do with I posted?
Fish tend to flop all over the place when out of their element

So, why did he deny it if it's completely normal?

At age 17...what I DIDN'T do was commit sexual assault.

And I'm not asking for a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court.

Maybe I should huh?

I actually totally agree with you on this...

I don’t want Kavanaugh confirmed but not on the basis of this. These are high school morons doing stupid stuff. It’s not good stuff but it clearly hasn’t been a pattern in his adult life and that is what counts.

Maybe I should huh?

You have proof that Kavanaugh did? So far it is an unproven allegation. Let’s see your proof or are you another lefty loser that has nothing?

Maybe I should huh?

You have proof that Kavanaugh did? So far it is an unproven allegation. Let’s see your proof or are you another lefty loser that has nothing?
And you are another righty loser who will call all those women testifying against republicans, liars

I actually totally agree with you on this...

I don’t want Kavanaugh confirmed but not on the basis of this. These are high school morons doing stupid stuff. It’s not good stuff but it clearly hasn’t been a pattern in his adult life and that is what counts.

I get that,

Maybe I should huh?

And you are another righty loser who will call all those women testifying against republicans, liars

Wrong again dumb shit. I didn’t say she lied, I want proof of the allegation. It was Hillary that called women bimbos and liars, get your fucking facts straight troll. Innocent until proven guilty, that is what I have said.

Wrong again dumb shit. I didn’t say she lied, I want proof of the allegation. It was Hillary that called women bimbos and liars, get your fucking facts straight troll. Innocent until proven guilty, that is what I have said.

Talk out of both sides of your mouth much?

Yea...

Oh

If attempted forcible rape is something that you consider perfectly normal for a teenager, is there something you want to tell us, Gramps?

Thank you! This is a really sick thread. You can't dismiss attempted rape as a teenage indiscretion.

Talk out of both sides of your mouth much?

Yea...

Oh

Dumb shit I have never said she lied, I said show me proof, and so far you have no evidence he did all you have is your fucking opinion and that and $4.95 will get you a coffee at Starbucks.

Give us the proof fucktard.

Thank you! This is a really sick thread. You can't dismiss attempted rape as a teenage indiscretion.

Got proof he did anything or are you another lying scum leftist asshole? Never mind, we know to are a lying piece of crap.

Shittingbull strikes again

Forum List

Back