Every one of you likely did something outrageous at the age of 16 or 17.

I don't know anyone who is the same person today that they were as a teenager 30 or 40 years ago.
Having said that should YOUR life be upended over unsubstantiated accusations from your youth? Matters not if you are guilty or not. The accusation alone will likely end your career or make things very difficult for you.
Is this who we are now as a nation? Have we truly tossed the scales of justice out the window and replaced them with guilty until proven innocent?

Stay on topic if you can.
I was really bad, I swiped the family car and hit a tree. I skipped school and got caught. Ok lets not put the age as older.

I like how you automatically assume Kavanaugh is innocent.

I like how you are so ignorant of our system of criminal justice that this is how it is supposed to work.

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY

At best, Kavanaugh is dishonest and unethical.

Did Kavanaugh Commit Perjury? Senate Democrats Have Until Noon to Call for an Investigation. - Rewire.News

So the Democrats refused to pursue an investigation, wonder why?

I like how you are so ignorant of our system of criminal justice that this is how it is supposed to work.

At best, Kavanaugh is dishonest and unethical.

Did Kavanaugh Commit Perjury? Senate Democrats Have Until Noon to Call for an Investigation. - Rewire.News
So you just ignore my post and move the goalposts.

Typical

Oh yeah, and now Kavanaugh is claiming she is mistaken, it must have been some other guy. LMAO

Do you have proof that he did do anything to this woman? Any proof? Any real evidence? Or is all the left have is accusations based on no evidence other than one person's word?

You act like he smoked pot. Raping someone is a whole other level.

Mix that with his abortion + contraceptive stances = typical woman hating conservative.
Rape?

See what I mean people? Not only is their no allegation of rape but this asshat has already convicted him of it.

lol. You righties are experts at convicting people based on allegations!

And the only reason it wasn’t rape was because his buddy showed up .

According to her both were in the room at the time of the alleged incident. Since Judge and Kavanaugh both deny it ever happened, then we have nothing.

I have always been of the mind, whether it is left or right, weigh the evidence and go from there. Your idea is convict without evidence. Do we set this as the standard for all politicians? It's an easy road to run down on, however you will find less qualified people because any accusation, substantiated or not would be an automatic guilty. That will deter those that have done nothing for fear an accusation is hatched against them.

Not seeing how this benefits America.

EXCEPT FOR HILLARY, THAT IS

Have we truly tossed the scales of justice out the window and replaced them with guilty until proven innocent?

Absolutely, we've tossed it out. Hell, conservatives, like their theoretical modern liberal counterparts voluntarily relinquish their 5th Amendment daily. Ever hear one of our conservative friends championing background checks before we can exercise our God-given 2nd Amendment? I see it all the time.You're forced to provide evidence against yourself by law. It's gosh darned laughable that the electorate loves them for it, in one breath, then, trurns around and complains about it in the next, I'm sorry, but it is.

Another example would be to try not paying your income taxes. You go to court and you're assumed guilty until proven innocent just by the fact that you have to provide paperwork and documents. You'rep retty much forced to incriminate yourself at the very start of the hearing, actualy before it ever starts. Of course, an uninformed Jury doesn't help matters either.

There's likely many more examples we could similarly recall.
Back ground check can be weird. I did one that for the Sheriff's dept on a guy. He was arrested for Vagrancy In Fla that was not having more than 45 cents in your pocket. (The law is not Current anymore) Arrested for expired tag, Arrested for expired Drivers Lic. Well he got the job. Now days the background checks got to be much harder with Pot, and e,t,c on the street for high school kid to get into.

Mix that with his abortion + contraceptive stances = typical woman hating conservative.
Rape?

See what I mean people? Not only is their no allegation of rape but this asshat has already convicted him of it.

According to her both were in the room at the time of the alleged incident. Since Judge and Kavanaugh both deny it ever happened, then we have nothing.

I have always been of the mind, whether it is left or right, weigh the evidence and go from there. Your idea is convict without evidence. Do we set this as the standard for all politicians? It's an easy road to run down on, however you will find less qualified people because any accusation, substantiated or not would be an automatic guilty. That will deter those that have done nothing for fear an accusation is hatched against them.

You are making a joke?

Dude..they were roaring drunk and when thesecond kid piled on he knocked "the Kav" loose

Drunk still doesn't excuse behavior like this.
But to revive it now, after all these years, is obviously for the purpose of political agendas.

If this works, does this mean the Left will be able to stop any and all future nominations this way?

Bullshit. We don't need another sexual abuser on the Supreme Court for LIFE

I saw that movie... did a guy puke up hotdogs in the washing machine too?
`
Actually I did. It broke one of the main rules - Never appear outside of school events in your uniform. Worse, I sewed some modifications into it. Nobody noticed, not that I was advertising it either.

Rape?

Is she in jail?

Moron

How ironic a bumper sticker I have just seen ..

IMG_20180917_130514.jpg

Rape?

Is she in jail?

Moron

What’s your point ? Another trump
Lie ? “I will prosecute Hillary bla bla bla “.

Dude..they were roaring drunk and when thesecond kid piled on he knocked "the Kav" loose

Drunk still doesn't excuse behavior like this.
But to revive it now, after all these years, is obviously for the purpose of political agendas.

If this works, does this mean the Left will be able to stop any and all future nominations this way?

Bullshit. We don't need another sexual abuser on the Supreme Court for LIFE
Bill Clinton lost his law license tho I thought?

You can't have it all ways. If you believe that teenagers should be held accountable as adults if they do adult crimes, then what Kavanaugh is alleged to have done should be held to that standard. Most conservatives are the most vociferous supporters of locking up teens for adult crimes. Kavanaugh should then be held to the same standard as the middle class boy who Is accused of a similar crime and is now a registered sex offender. Kavanaugh would agree as a federal appellate court judge.

Rape?

Is she in jail?

Moron

What’s your point ? Another trump
Lie ? “I will prosecute Hillary bla bla bla “.
My point was CLEAR. Is Hillary in jail?

You can't have it all ways. If you believe that teenagers should be held accountable as adults if they do adult crimes, then what Kavanaugh is alleged to have done should be held to that standard. Most conservatives are the most vociferous supporters of locking up teens for adult crimes. Kavanaugh should then be held to the same standard as the middle class boy who Is accused of a similar crime and is now a registered sex offender. Kavanaugh would agree as a federal appellate court judge.
That middle class boy was CONVICTED IN A COURT OF LAW.

Damn these leftists are competing to out retard each other

I saw that movie... did a guy puke up hotdogs in the washing machine too?
`
Actually I did. It broke one of the main rules - Never appear outside of school events in your uniform. Worse, I sewed some modifications into it. Nobody noticed, not that I was advertising it either.

In my days football players, we wore our jerseys on Friday and cheerleaders wore their uniforms. Now most schools won't let cheerleaders do that because they say it is a "distraction."

As far as what you added... I'm guessing an anarchy symbol...

anarchytank6.jpg

In my days football players, we wore our jerseys on Friday and cheerleaders wore their uniforms. Now most schools won't let cheerleaders do that because they say it is a "distraction."
As far as what you added... I'm guessing an anarchy symbol...

anarchytank6.jpg
`
`

In my junior year
`
`

Cheer_C.jpg

Forum List

Back