Every one of you likely did something outrageous at the age of 16 or 17.

You have to wonder what kind of people Republicans are when their argument protecting attempted rape is to say "everyone did something crazy at 16 or 17".

Only Republicans look at a drunken attempt at forced rape by underage white males as "boys will be boys".

I don't know anyone who is the same person today that they were as a teenager 30 or 40 years ago.
Having said that should YOUR life be upended over unsubstantiated accusations from your youth? Matters not if you are guilty or not. The accusation alone will likely end your career or make things very difficult for you.
Is this who we are now as a nation? Have we truly tossed the scales of justice out the window and replaced them with guilty until proven innocent?

Stay on topic if you can.
I actually totally agree with you on this...

I don’t want Kavanaugh confirmed but not on the basis of this. These are high school morons doing stupid stuff. It’s not good stuff but it clearly hasn’t been a pattern in his adult life and that is what counts.

I get that,
You have proof that Kavanaugh did? So far it is an unproven allegation. Let’s see your proof or are you another lefty loser that has nothing?
And you are another righty loser who will call all those women testifying against republicans, liars

Wrong again dumb shit. I didn’t say she lied, I want proof of the allegation. It was Hillary that called women bimbos and liars, get your fucking facts straight troll. Innocent until proven guilty, that is what I have said.
I never attempted to rape a girl at 16 or 17.

If attempted forcible rape is something that you consider perfectly normal for a teenager, is there something you want to tell us, Gramps?

Thank you! This is a really sick thread. You can't dismiss attempted rape as a teenage indiscretion.

Got proof he did anything or are you another lying scum leftist asshole? Never mind, we know to are a lying piece of crap.
What we know is it's a he said she said deal and WHAT does she have to gain except grief? Only righty scum won't believe any women speaking up against a republican They need pictures

She has a lot to gain, she can bring down a potential Supreme Court Judge, she gets recognition from the left wing nuts and is vaulted to hero status. Interviews, book rights. There is a story out there that Kavanaugh’s mother was a judge that ruled against her family in a foreclosure case, that could also factor in.

The point is we don’t know and she could be telling the truth but he could be telling the truth. We also don’t have other women coming forward like we have had before and the asshole Democrats demonized those that claimed Bill Clinton had sexually assaulted them, so before you bitch about only right wing scum not believing women, look at your precious Democrats, fucking hypocrite.

Only one of them has passed a polygraph test. And it isn't Kavanaugh.

Sorry polygraphs are not reliable, there is a reason they are not recognized by the courts.

Experts doubt claim of ‘truthful’ polygraph result from Kavanaugh accuser

Post the evidence you have that shows Kavanaugh did as he was accused.

I don't know anyone who is the same person today that they were as a teenager 30 or 40 years ago.
Having said that should YOUR life be upended over unsubstantiated accusations from your youth? Matters not if you are guilty or not. The accusation alone will likely end your career or make things very difficult for you.
Is this who we are now as a nation? Have we truly tossed the scales of justice out the window and replaced them with guilty until proven innocent?

If attempted forcible rape is something that you consider perfectly normal for a teenager, is there something you want to tell us, Gramps?

Thank you! This is a really sick thread. You can't dismiss attempted rape as a teenage indiscretion.
Shittingbull strikes again

Fuck you, Felonious! Your thread premise is demeaning to all young men and women. Not all guys do what you may have done as a teenager.
I know, right? You have to ask, "what kind of people are Republicans when they see attempted rape as boys being boys and just having fun"?
What if he succeeded? Did the girl deserve it?

I don’t want Kavanaugh confirmed but not on the basis of this. These are high school morons doing stupid stuff. It’s not good stuff but it clearly hasn’t been a pattern in his adult life and that is what counts.

I get that,
And you are another righty loser who will call all those women testifying against republicans, liars

Wrong again dumb shit. I didn’t say she lied, I want proof of the allegation. It was Hillary that called women bimbos and liars, get your fucking facts straight troll. Innocent until proven guilty, that is what I have said.

Got proof he did anything or are you another lying scum leftist asshole? Never mind, we know to are a lying piece of crap.
What we know is it's a he said she said deal and WHAT does she have to gain except grief? Only righty scum won't believe any women speaking up against a republican They need pictures

She has a lot to gain, she can bring down a potential Supreme Court Judge, she gets recognition from the left wing nuts and is vaulted to hero status. Interviews, book rights. There is a story out there that Kavanaugh’s mother was a judge that ruled against her family in a foreclosure case, that could also factor in.

The point is we don’t know and she could be telling the truth but he could be telling the truth. We also don’t have other women coming forward like we have had before and the asshole Democrats demonized those that claimed Bill Clinton had sexually assaulted them, so before you bitch about only right wing scum not believing women, look at your precious Democrats, fucking hypocrite.

Sorry polygraphs are not reliable, there is a reason they are not recognized by the courts.

Cool. Then we can agree Kavanaugh should take one.

I get that,

You are such a sorry apologist for these scum in the majority I almost think you're the same as them

I get that,
You have proof that Kavanaugh did? So far it is an unproven allegation. Let’s see your proof or are you another lefty loser that has nothing?

And you didn't have other women coming forward like before?? And what did that get the EIGHTEEN women who came forward against the scumbag in our WH now ? And this women with a PHD is not some backwood toothless repub bimbo

So if women are Republicans they are toothless bimbos? You are sounding more hypocritical with each post.

I get that,

You are such a sorry apologist for these scum in the majority I almost think you're the same as them

Do you have the evidence that he did anything? I’m sticking to the facts not emotions. I sided with Al Franken, it is consistent with my belief of innocent until proven guilty.

I get that,

And you didn't have other women coming forward like before?? And what did that get the EIGHTEEN women who came forward against the scumbag in our WH now ? And this women with a PHD is not some backwood toothless repub bimbo

So if women are Republicans they are toothless bimbos? You are sounding more hypocritical with each post.
LOL just those you know Mr Apologist How many ways can you kiss trumps ass ?

I get that,

I don’t care if he takes one or not, it would not change your or any other lefties opinion whether he passed it or not, so it would be pointless.

I get that,

Can’t provide evidence, I didn’t think so.

I get that,

Still nothing? No evidence, no proof just partisan hate and bitterness, pretty funny. Thanks for the laughs.

I don’t care if he takes one or not, it would not change your or any other lefties opinion whether he passed it or not, so it would be pointless.

If Kavanaugh passed the polygraph test too, I'd certainly be convinced that polygraphs aren't particularly useful in this case. As they can't *both* be telling the truth.

However if Kavanaugh fails after Ford passed......that's a fairly strong indication that someone is lying. And its not Ford.

If Kavanaugh's denials are as 'unequivicol' as he claims, he should pass with flying colors. If he refuses or avoids....that's a pretty obvious tell. And given how many excuses I've seen from the right on why Kavanaugh shouldn't take a polygraph test....

....it doesn't seem that his advocates have much faith in the truthfulness of his account either.

I've definitely been in situations when a young girl with boys,that I had to get myself out of...

BUT, the part that is troublesome in the Professor's story, is where Kavanaugh allegedly held his hand over her mouth, so she could not be heard when trying to scream for help....

THAT PART does not sit well with me and has never happened to me, and I can see how she must have been really scared at her age, at that point.... IF IT IS TRUE... she believed she was going to be raped, with that happening...

sure, you guys have done some stupid things, like everyone...
but have you actually held your hand harshly over the girl's mouth so she could not scream for help??? Really?? That is a step too far, even for the stupidest among the lot of boys being boys, in my opinion....

I've definitely been in situations when a young girl with boys,that I had to get myself out of...

BUT, the part that is troublesome in the Professor's story, is where Kavanaugh allegedly held his hand over her mouth, so she could not be heard when trying to scream for help....

THAT PART does not sit well with me and has never happened to me, and I can see how she must have been really scared at her age, at that point.... IF IT IS TRUE... she believed she was going to be raped, with that happening...

but have you actually held your hand harshly over the girl's mouth so she could not scream for help??? Really?? That is a step too far, even for the stupidest among the lot of boys being boys, in my opinion....

And per Ford's account they dragged her into the bedroom without her consent as she was headed to the bathroom. And they turned up the music. And Kavanaugh put his hand over her mouth when she tried to scream. And Kavanaugh tried to remove her swimsuit.

If her account is accurate, this was attempted forcible rape.

Still nothing? No evidence, no proof just partisan hate and bitterness, pretty funny. Thanks for the laughs.
Yeah just being accused of attempted rapes gives a republican lifetime entrance into our LIFETIME SC

If Kavanaugh passed the polygraph test too, I'd certainly be convinced that polygraphs aren't particularly useful in this case. As they can't *both* be telling the truth.

However if Kavanaugh fails after Ford passed......that's a fairly strong indication that someone is lying. And its not Ford.

If Kavanaugh's denials are as 'unequivicol' as he claims, he should pass with flying colors. If he refuses or avoids....that's a pretty obvious tell. And given how many excuses I've seen from the right on why Kavanaugh shouldn't take a polygraph test....

....it doesn't seem that his advocates have much faith in the truthfulness of his account either.
Trump would break the polygraph machine as would kavanaugh

If you say is true , he removed his hand and didn't go any further...

I remember one time a girl and I was drunk / naked fooling around and I started to penetrate her , she said doesn't she have a say ? And I pulled out ..

Does that constitute as attempted rape?...hell she could change around the story 30 years later...

And with the polygraph stuff a person could tell a lie so much so often that they start believing it themselves.

You are to gullible. It’s bull shit and y’all are sharpening up her vague details. Y’all are actually trying to find an excuse to believe a lie.

I don't believe her. She said nothing for decades and only opened her mouth when her therapist ah, helped her along. There is zero evidence of anything. She said, he said does not mean squat. It's long past the statute of limitations. 36 years? Give me a break. This is leftist bullshit to try and stop Kavanaugh's confirmation or at least postpone it past the midterms. It's a Hail Mary pass. The Rs had better spine the hell up and confirm him. Accusation DOES NOT mean guilt. Besides, Bill Clinton was accused of rape and he became president. No leftist when batshit over that. That's different. Somehow. It just is. :eusa_hand:

No one is ENTITLED to be a Supreme Court Justice...

it's the highest position in the Land, that is not gotten by an election of we the people....

and the position is for a LIFETIME... for goodness sake!!

This kind of nomination and vetting of them, SHOULD NOT BE RUSHED, nor should anyone that is dishonest, even if about something done when a teen or when drunk, or when a boy was being a boy.... be the next Supreme Court Justice...

be a doctor, be a lawyer, be a CEO, be a prosecutor....be an Indian Chief... what ever you want to be... but don't expect to qualify for a lifetime job on the Supreme Court of the United States of America unless you are an honest ace and squeaky clean .... that's my opinion.

There are plenty of other pristine candidates on the Federalist Society's list, for Trump to choose from.....

Forum List

Back