Every one of you likely did something outrageous at the age of 16 or 17.

I don't know anyone who is the same person today that they were as a teenager 30 or 40 years ago.
Having said that should YOUR life be upended over unsubstantiated accusations from your youth? Matters not if you are guilty or not. The accusation alone will likely end your career or make things very difficult for you.
Is this who we are now as a nation? Have we truly tossed the scales of justice out the window and replaced them with guilty until proven innocent?

Stay on topic if you can.
I actually totally agree with you on this...

I don’t want Kavanaugh confirmed but not on the basis of this. These are high school morons doing stupid stuff. It’s not good stuff but it clearly hasn’t been a pattern in his adult life and that is what counts.

I get that,
At age 17...what I DIDN'T do was commit sexual assault.

And I'm not asking for a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court.

Maybe I should huh?

You have proof that Kavanaugh did? So far it is an unproven allegation. Let’s see your proof or are you another lefty loser that has nothing?
And you are another righty loser who will call all those women testifying against republicans, liars

Wrong again dumb shit. I didn’t say she lied, I want proof of the allegation. It was Hillary that called women bimbos and liars, get your fucking facts straight troll. Innocent until proven guilty, that is what I have said.
I don't know anyone who is the same person today that they were as a teenager 30 or 40 years ago.
Having said that should YOUR life be upended over unsubstantiated accusations from your youth? Matters not if you are guilty or not. The accusation alone will likely end your career or make things very difficult for you.
Is this who we are now as a nation? Have we truly tossed the scales of justice out the window and replaced them with guilty until proven innocent?

I never attempted to rape a girl at 16 or 17.

If attempted forcible rape is something that you consider perfectly normal for a teenager, is there something you want to tell us, Gramps?

Thank you! This is a really sick thread. You can't dismiss attempted rape as a teenage indiscretion.

Got proof he did anything or are you another lying scum leftist asshole? Never mind, we know to are a lying piece of crap.
What we know is it's a he said she said deal and WHAT does she have to gain except grief? Only righty scum won't believe any women speaking up against a republican They need pictures

If attempted forcible rape is something that you consider perfectly normal for a teenager, is there something you want to tell us, Gramps?

Thank you! This is a really sick thread. You can't dismiss attempted rape as a teenage indiscretion.
Shittingbull strikes again

It’s obvious the left wing nuts care nothing about truth or honesty or justice. If the charge was against a Democrat, they’d defend him to the end.

Fuck you, Felonious! Your thread premise is demeaning to all young men and women. Not all guys do what you may have done as a teenager.

I don’t want Kavanaugh confirmed but not on the basis of this. These are high school morons doing stupid stuff. It’s not good stuff but it clearly hasn’t been a pattern in his adult life and that is what counts.

I get that,

Maybe I should huh?

You have proof that Kavanaugh did? So far it is an unproven allegation. Let’s see your proof or are you another lefty loser that has nothing?
And you are another righty loser who will call all those women testifying against republicans, liars

Wrong again dumb shit. I didn’t say she lied, I want proof of the allegation. It was Hillary that called women bimbos and liars, get your fucking facts straight troll. Innocent until proven guilty, that is what I have said.

Got proof he did anything or are you another lying scum leftist asshole? Never mind, we know to are a lying piece of crap.
What we know is it's a he said she said deal and WHAT does she have to gain except grief? Only righty scum won't believe any women speaking up against a republican They need pictures
The same thing any of these women had to gain?

Should we always believe women accusers?

not me....i was living in Niagara Falls NY at that time....no one my age did anything outrageous back then....then when my parents re-located to S.Cal...it was total culture shock for a kid at 17...what a difference.......
AHA! So you admit to misconduct at age 17, a #METOO representative will be smearing you shortly.

I get that,

Maybe I should huh?

Tell me ,,what does this accuser have to gain ?? fame ?? fortune??

I get that,

Derailing a man she doesn't respect?
Revenge for some perceived wrong from childhood? Who the hell knows.

Everyone has something they said or did as a teen that they regret

Kavanaugh was a drunk teen at a party trying to get laid

I get that,

Some really great story to humiliate herself?

I get that,

Maybe I should huh?

She has a lot to gain, she can bring down a potential Supreme Court Judge, she gets recognition from the left wing nuts and is vaulted to hero status. Interviews, book rights. There is a story out there that Kavanaugh’s mother was a judge that ruled against her family in a foreclosure case, that could also factor in.

The point is we don’t know and she could be telling the truth but he could be telling the truth. We also don’t have other women coming forward like we have had before and the asshole Democrats demonized those that claimed Bill Clinton had sexually assaulted them, so before you bitch about only right wing scum not believing women, look at your precious Democrats, fucking hypocrite.

I get that,

Why don't you focus on the evidence rather than playing word pretzel

Fuck you, Felonious! Your thread premise is demeaning to all young men and women. Not all guys do what you may have done as a teenager.

When in the hell did you care about people over party? Post the evidence, oh wait you have none. Thanks for nothing.

not me....i was living in Niagara Falls NY at that time....no one my age did anything outrageous back then....then when my parents re-located to S.Cal...it was total culture shock for a kid at 17...what a difference.......
AHA! So you admit to misconduct at age 17, a #METOO representative will be smearing you shortly.
did you read that right?....i was an angel at that time....i did not even know what pot was...you gotta believe me....
sheepish-grin-smiley-emoticon.gif

I get that,

Maybe I should huh?

She has a lot to gain, she can bring down a potential Supreme Court Judge, she gets recognition from the left wing nuts and is vaulted to hero status. Interviews, book rights. There is a story out there that Kavanaugh’s mother was a judge that ruled against her family in a foreclosure case, that could also factor in.

The point is we don’t know and she could be telling the truth but he could be telling the truth. We also don’t have other women coming forward like we have had before and the asshole Democrats demonized those that claimed Bill Clinton had sexually assaulted them, so before you bitch about only right wing scum not believing women, look at your precious Democrats, fucking hypocrite.

Only one of them has passed a polygraph test. And it isn't Kavanaugh.

I get that,

Maybe I should huh?

And you didn't have other women coming forward like before?? And what did that get the EIGHTEEN women who came forward against the scumbag in our WH now ? And this women with a PHD is not some backwood toothless repub bimbo

She said he said What evidence? Did she take a fbi lie detector test?

She wanted to remain anonymous as late as a week ago, yet took a lie detector test in August....

Ummm do you not see the break in logic here?

Should our actions during our teen years be held against us in our adult lives?

Depends on the action, doesn't it?

If it was totaling Daddy's new Chevy while driving home after a few beers, well... no... you're forgiven.

If it was murdering someone, then, hell yes, the world will continue to hold it against you.

Same goes for rape.

And attempted rape.

-----------------------------------

Next batter, please.

Last edited:
She wanted to remain anonymous as late as a week ago, yet took a lie detector test in August....

She spoke up in 2012 to her therapist

She spoke up in 2012 to her therapist
and passed an fbi detector test

Forum List

Back