"Every real estate developer everywhere does this" says Kevin O'Leary reacts to Trump civil fraud case

These liberal idiots don’t understand that there’s not a single value assigned to real property. You have the assessed value and you have the resale value as well as others. They are all generally different. These values also rise or decline depending on market conditions at any one time. The projection of future value is also part of the equation.

These values are used during the negotiations between the developer and the lender.

Eventually the parties involved reach a contractual agreement or they don’t. This is the way business is conducted. There’s nothing illegal or improper about it.

Why can’t liberal idiots understand that?

Are you really this ignorant on how business works? Never mind, I know you are.
Hey dumbshit! Long time no see!!!

Now, you go down to the bank and swear that you house (if you aren't homeless or living in your parent's basement (which I suspect to be the case)) is worth a bunch more than it actually is and see how well that ges for you. Then , when that blows over, go lie on your tax forms.

Every person involved in the development and lending industry is telling you liberal idiots that this practice is neither illegal or improper. It’s the legal way business is conducted. Both parties try to negotiate the best deal they can get.

The lenders want to lend as that’s how they earn money and the developers want to borrow so they can make money. It’s legal, proper and a mutually beneficial situation.

Always. No matter what, always.

He's the victim. Always.
Imagine actually wanting a known conman, grifter, fraudster & sexual predator sitting in the W.H. & running this Country?

Who's sicker? Trump or the people who enable him?

Imagine actually wanting a known conman, grifter, fraudster & sexual predator sitting in the W.H. & running this Country?

You are suffering from a mental disorder. It appears that you might be elderly and in the early stages of dementia.

This is the work of the latter.

This is not about Trump. Never has been. It's about the craven politicians, the opportunistic media propagandists, and the manipulated rubes, all of whom enable him.

He's just one profoundly damaged person. One person can't do this.

The world has seen it before.

Hey dumbshit! Long time no see!!!

Now, you go down to the bank and swear that you house (if you aren't homeless or living in your parent's basement (which I suspect to be the case)) is worth a bunch more than it actually is and see how well that ges for you. Then , when that blows over, go lie on your tax forms.
My home has both an assessed value and a market value. I can sell it right now for quite a bit more than its assessed value. That market value changes depending on market conditions.

If I am going to use my home to secure a loan for whatever purpose, I’m going to negotiate with a lender using my current market value as that’s more to my benefit.

But you’re an idiot and don’t understand that.

Last edited:
That’s not true.

If people want to discover the truth, all they need to do is read your comments and think the exact opposite of what you say
Riiiiiiight. And Trump could order hit squads to take out his enemies & you'd STILL support him.

That you can't lie about your property's value to get bigger loans.
You are extremely dense. It’s not an issue of ignorance with you. It’s just plain stupidity.

Do you think assessed value and market value are always the same? You’re an idiot so you probably do think that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back