Every single day in America, an armed citizen prevents a violent crime.

WINNING fucktards.
You are slowly but surely losing your rights. They may be fucktards, but the fucktards are taking them. Denial is not a winning strategy
They will soon achieve their ultimate goal of disarming you and all Americans.
There is no resistance outside of a few organizations filing lawsuits here and there.....which are ignored mostly anyway.
Fed

"Guns are the great equalizer between victims and criminals. Democrats don't want you to own guns because an armed citizenry is the best defense against tyranny".

Keep believing the 30year old lie, gullible retard.

Everyone can have a gun.
Just as long as they know how to use a gun.

That brings us to the MAGA cult.
They shouldn't be within 100 yards of a gun or any weapon.

"Guns are the great equalizer between victims and criminals. Democrats don't want you to own guns because an armed citizenry is the best defense against tyranny".

Keep believing the 30year old lie, gullible retard.
Actually, it's a 246 year old truth.

WINNING fucktards.
You are slowly but surely losing your rights. They may be fucktards, but the fucktards are taking them. Denial is not a winning strategy
They will soon achieve their ultimate goal of disarming you and all Americans.
There is no resistance outside of a few organizations filing lawsuits here and there.....which are ignored mostly anyway.

You are correct sir. A vast number of Americans have been brainwashed on leftist campuses and by fake news and after about 30 years of it they are taking over and destroying this nation. And unless we are going to start shooting them all and risk prison there ain't a dang thing we can do about it.

A convention of states might be a last hope.

You are correct sir. A vast number of Americans have been brainwashed on leftist campuses and by fake news and after about 30 years of it they are taking over and destroying this nation. And unless we are going to start shooting them all and risk prison there ain't a dang thing we can do about it.

A convention of states might be a last hope.

Or just divide the country in half. One side for conservatives and the other side for liberals.

Man apparently bangs on door of home yelling for help — then barges in. Homeowner shoots the man dead and won't be charged.

A homeowner in Lincoln Heights, Ohio, shot a man dead who apparently was banging on his door yelling for help Monday night and then barged in.
But the Hamilton County sheriff's office told WCPO-TV there won't be charges against the homeowner and that the state’s stand-your-ground law can be applied in the case.

TheReaper says: Guns are the great equalizer between victims and criminals. Democrats don't want you to own guns because an armed citizenry is the best defense against tyranny.
They sure dropped the ball in Uvalde.

Yeah, great. And the amount of crimes that are increased because of the guns.... the number of people who can't save someone getting murdered is 5 times higher, or more now, than in most other first world countries.

Kind of like driving a family off the cliff in a bus, and then congratulating yourself because you saved the dog.
Use some common sense.
Its not the guns. They’ve always been here. Its 60 years of liberalisms moral decay of society.

I love it when you call us MAGA's. It shows us you're still scared shitless of us.
Only if I'm present, when you morons are anywhere near plumbing, electricity, power or weapons.
But I do love reading about you idiots flooding your basements, knocking power out to your entire neighborhood, and shooting yourselves in the foot.
Do it again.
My Attorney Got Arrested.

Only if I'm present, when you morons are anywhere near plumbing, electricity, power or weapons.
But I do love reading about you idiots flooding your basements, knocking power out to your entire neighborhood, and shooting yourselves in the foot.

My Attorney Got Arrested.

Shouldn't you be turning tricks somewhere bitch?

Actually, it's a 246 year old truth.

No, it isn't.
People 40 years ago actually went to shooting ranges to learn how to properly operate a weapon.
Now they just watch goobers on you tube and think "hold my beer'.

They damned sure didn't need 101rounds to wound a turtle.
The gun nuts think that's impressive.

Definitely among the best looking women I have ever seen.
Probably hell to live with tho.

I like the mean looking ones. I use to think that about Julie Banderas on Fox News

1663919174766.png

Shouldn't you be turning tricks somewhere bitch?
Awww, the Q NUT'S feelings are hurt.
Have a Bill Gates burger.

“We have to accept the fact that the government totally wants us to provide surveillance on every part of your life.

“They want to know when you’re eating. They want to know if you’re eating a cheeseburger, which is very bad because Bill Gates wants you to eat his fake meat that grows in a peach tree dish.

“So you’ll probably get a little zap inside your body and that’s saying, ‘no, no, don’t eat a real cheeseburger, you need to eat the fake burger, the fake meat from Bill Gates.

The first post is one hundred percent correct according to those whose opinion matters, i.e. not the Marxist grooming leftists.

Man apparently bangs on door of home yelling for help — then barges in. Homeowner shoots the man dead and won't be charged.

A homeowner in Lincoln Heights, Ohio, shot a man dead who apparently was banging on his door yelling for help Monday night and then barged in.
But the Hamilton County sheriff's office told WCPO-TV there won't be charges against the homeowner and that the state’s stand-your-ground law can be applied in the case.

TheReaper says: Guns are the great equalizer between victims and criminals. Democrats don't want you to own guns because an armed citizenry is the best defense against tyranny.

Forum List

Back