Every Single Time Biden Says Or Does Something Stupid They Drop Another Indictment

Actually, you are correct....biden doesn't remember what day it is, let alone who Trump is.....

The persecution of Trump and his various supporters is coming directly from obama, and the rest of the democrat party leadership.....biden simply signs whatever they put in front of him and gets rewarded with ice cream....
Are you on crack? Trump has no one to blame but Trump himself!

1. Can you grab a woman in the pussy?
  2. Can you hold onto Iranian battle plans if you are not President?
  3. Can you launch a coup against the United States of America?
  4. Can you defraud Georgia voters?
Fuck no!

Are you on crack? Trump has no one to blame but Trump himself!

1. Can you grab a woman in the pussy?
  2. Can you hold onto Iranian battle plans if you are not President?
  3. Can you launch a coup against the United States of America?
  4. Can you defraud Georgia voters?
Fuck no!

1. Trump didn't do this, biden actually did....Ask Tara Reade
2. Trump was the President, so yes...you can....biden was senator and vice president and stole classified documents he had no Right to hold......
3. Using the hilary clinton created Steele Dossier, obama initiated a coup against Trump, using the FBI, DOJ, State Dept. to go after Trump and his people.
4. The democrats changed election laws illegally in the states they controlled.....

What else do you have you ignorant, dumb ass clod.....

Actually, you are correct....biden doesn't remember what day it is, let alone who Trump is.....

The persecution of Trump and his various supporters is coming directly from obama, and the rest of the democrat party leadership.....biden simply signs whatever they put in front of him and gets rewarded with ice cream....
ROFL.

It's no coincidence that every time Biden needs something to take the headlines off of his criminal acts or angry, mindless, or silly statements, someone drops another indictment to redirect the press away from having to cover it.

The latest example is his "No Comment" statement yesterday when asked about the growing Death-toll.

Seems that that GA DA had to jump through her backside to get this indictment into the headlines.
She even unsealed the indictment prematurely just to get everyone off of Biden's heartless comments on the dead in Lihiana Hawaii.

It appears that Biden doesn't give a darn about the dead in Hawaii.....and he's rushing off to another vacation today so they can get him away from reporters.
Still no comment.

Does this look like somebody who's in charge of the United States????

More like they don't care. They know they are covered by MSM.

It's no coincidence that every time Biden needs something to take the headlines off of his criminal acts or angry, mindless, or silly statements, someone drops another indictment to redirect the press away from having to cover it.

The latest example is his "No Comment" statement yesterday when asked about the growing Death-toll.

Seems that that GA DA had to jump through her backside to get this indictment into the headlines.
She even unsealed the indictment prematurely just to get everyone off of Biden's heartless comments on the dead in Lihiana Hawaii.

It appears that Biden doesn't give a darn about the dead in Hawaii.....and he's rushing off to another vacation today so they can get him away from reporters.
Still no comment.

Does this look like somebody who's in charge of the United States????

Some is seriously wrong with him. I expect the announcement that he's dropping out of the 2024 race no later than the end of this year.

Every time Trump is indicted, an Angel gets it’s wings

1692123585067.jpeg

So you're saying that they question somebody before there is word of an indictment....and that is simply a distraction before the fact?

Is that what you're saying, genius?

That's totally illogical....because in order to distract from a story you have to wait till a story becomes public, and then release the distraction. Not before. :slap:
I gave up on even trying with that one.

This whole circus was tailor-made for retards like you.
So tell me, what was tailor made?
  1. Did Trump not brag about grabbing women in the pussy?
  2. Did Trump not brag about having Iranian battle plans?
  3. Did Trump not incite a riot object Jan 6th?
  4. Did Trump not ask Brad Rattenberger to find him 11,780 votes?
WTF are you talking about?

I do urge Trump voters to read all four indictments.

After one does that, take a few classes in constitutional law, Federal Law, and States laws for all four States where he has been indicted.

Then....let us know where in the indictments, voted by a Grand Jury, they did not follow the evidence and the laws pertaining the cases.

Then come back to the boards and Kvetch about what you have learned which Trump can use to exonerate himself.

So far, Trump lawyers = ZERO in evidence to exonerate him.
Good luck with your faith in Bragg, Smith and Willis.

Why is it dumb?
Because if the defendant wasn't Trump this would not be happening... this is judicial over reach and the target is a former US president not some mob boss or cartel head... I thought this was the case that would stick... but instead it may be the catalyst to end this entire witch hunt.... even my liberal friends are ashamed of the case from Georgia....

Because if the defendant wasn't Trump this would not be happening...

Speculation.

this is judicial over reach and the target is a former US president not some mob boss or cartel head...

Do you think former presidents are above the law?

I thought this was the case that would stick... but instead it may be the catalyst to end this entire witch hunt.... even my liberal friends are ashamed of the case from Georgia....
Cool story bro.

Did your liberal friends and you have access to all the grand jury testimony and evidence?

I do urge Trump voters to read all four indictments.

After one does that, take a few classes in constitutional law, Federal Law, and States laws for all four States where he has been indicted.

Then....let us know where in the indictments, voted by a Grand Jury, they did not follow the evidence and the laws pertaining the cases.

Then come back to the boards and Kvetch about what you have learned which Trump can use to exonerate himself.

So far, Trump lawyers = ZERO in evidence to exonerate him.
Reading all four indictments only shows that Trump was indicted for non-crimes and that the Supreme Court will throw them all out.

Forum List

Back