Every weekend CNN will show something cop related to boost ratings, try and control the narrative, try and bait Trump

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I think after two+ years of horrendous ratings, CNN wants to try and keep this as the narrative as they are getting a ratings boost. They want to try and get Trump to weigh in and paint him as racist whenever he does, whatever he says, it's a no-win situation. They argued earlier today that a "source" inside the Trump camp says that he wants "race and culture division" as he believes it helps him. There is no place they will not go if they think they can hurt Trump.

This is more than likely complete B.S, but CNN thinks they can bait him and create an "us vs them" attitude against Trump. They know if he wins, he is getting at least one SC nominee, and there is big money in controlling the S.C.

Atlanta is burning this weekend. Even if someone is shot and killed on Weds, CNN will wait until Friday or Saturday to provide the story, they know it's the perfect time to create riots.

Their sister network, Headline News, has been showing Forensic Files highlighting cops and their techniques for about 10-15 years.

Seems like they are sending mixed messages.

So now its CNN's fault that cops are targeting Black people?

I watched a white kid in a car who was not a threat to anyone get shot and killed by police a couple of years ago. He was an unarmed teenager. Police are doing this everyday to all kinds of people. It didn't get 24/7 news, but the video was posted on NYPost or something. I was shocked and his parents were rightfully pissed. There are many stories like this I'm sure, citizens of all races and backgrounds. Policing has not evolved with societies expectations is my guess.

Now, there may be race issues, but this situation is a far cry from the George Floyd murder. CNN has been flaming these flames for years, it's good for their ratings. When it comes to objective reporters, or even reporter than benefit average Americans, their ratings suffer miserably, they love the race bating stuff. Everyone knows it.

I saw the video of this incident. I don't know who is going to judge it, but when a guy fights two cops, grabs their taser (he might have thought it was a gun for all we know), runs, and apparently fires it (I don't know if he did or not), I'm not sure what response anyone can expect. I wouldn't shoot a man running away, but, the man now had a taser so I don't know the police protocol and training for these situations.

If he tasered a cop, immobilized him and grabbed his gun, then what? It's why my first thought when these situations happen is, "why didn't you just accept the arrest and deal with the courts"? In the history of mankind, outside of Bonnie and Clyde and a few others a century before todays technology, what are the odds someone is going to escape and be on the lam for months? He is just adding years to his sentence. Now unfortunately, he's not even alive. For what? A drunk driving offense?

Bottom line, Trump needs to not wade into this it's what they are going to constantly try to get him to do. He just has to say, "it's a local policing issue. I personally wished nobody was killed either on duty, or, in their interactions with police. I support the constitution, for all Americans".

He can then talk about police reform etc. CNN and others will operate constantly to fire up Trumps opponents, and they will misrepresent and create the narrative any way possible. They want China First as do so many SOBs.

I watched a white kid in a car who was not a threat to anyone get shot and killed by police a couple of years ago. He was an unarmed teenager. Police are doing this everyday to all kinds of people. It didn't get 24/7 news, but the video was posted on NYPost or something. I was shocked and his parents were rightfully pissed. There are many stories like this I'm sure, citizens of all races and backgrounds. Policing has not evolved with societies expectations is my guess.

Now, there may be race issues, but this situation is a far cry from the George Floyd murder. CNN has been flaming these flames for years, it's good for their ratings. When it comes to objective reporters, or even reporter than benefit average Americans, their ratings suffer miserably, they love the race bating stuff. Everyone knows it.

I saw the video of this incident. I don't know who is going to judge it, but when a guy fights two cops, grabs their taser (he might have thought it was a gun for all we know), runs, and apparently fires it (I don't know if he did or not), I'm not sure what response anyone can expect. I wouldn't shoot a man running away, but, the man now had a taser so I don't know the police protocol and training for these situations.

If he tasered a cop, immobilized him and grabbed his gun, then what? It's why my first thought when these situations happen is, "why didn't you just accept the arrest and deal with the courts"? In the history of mankind, outside of Bonnie and Clyde and a few others a century before todays technology, what are the odds someone is going to escape and be on the lam for months? He is just adding years to his sentence. Now unfortunately, he's not even alive. For what? A drunk driving offense?
" Police are doing this everyday to all kinds of people. It didn't get 24/7 news, but the video was posted on NYPost or something. I was shocked and his parents were rightfully pissed. There are many stories like this I'm sure, citizens of all races and backgrounds. Policing has not evolved with societies expectations is my guess. "

I disagree. There must not be too many of these types of stories in other communities. If this was common in white communities 2 things would have long ago happened.

1. Whites would have never claimed that Blacks were just resisting arrest.

2. Cops would have been unarmed and fired for the slightest infraction.

" Police are doing this everyday to all kinds of people. It didn't get 24/7 news, but the video was posted on NYPost or something. I was shocked and his parents were rightfully pissed. There are many stories like this I'm sure, citizens of all races and backgrounds. Policing has not evolved with societies expectations is my guess. "

I disagree. There must not be too many of these types of stories in other communities. If this was common in white communities 2 things would have long ago happened.

I don't know stories of murder, but I know stories of extreme police brutality in Canada. The victims were white and youth.

I don't know stories of murder, but I know stories of extreme police brutality in Canada. The victims were white and youth.
I forgot you were Canadian. I loved my time spent in Canada. First time I ever went somewhere and truly felt that my race was not an issue.

I forgot you were Canadian. I loved my time spent in Canada. First time I ever went somewhere and truly felt that my race was not an issue.

You don't know us very well then. You can bet the creepy "watchers" kept an eye on you.

You don't know us very well then. You can bet the "watchers" kept an eye on you.
There were quite a few watchers of all races that kept their eyes on me. The women in Vancouver are something else.

You don't know us very well then. You can bet the "watchers" kept an eye on you.
There were quite a few watchers of all races that kept their eyes on me. The women in Vancouver are something else.

Yeah, they seemed friendly don't they? That's the idea comrade.

Bottom line, Trump needs to not wade into this it's what they are going to constantly try to get him to do. He just has to say, "it's a local policing issue. I personally wished nobody was killed either on duty, or, in their interactions with police. I support the constitution, for all Americans".

He can then talk about police reform etc. CNN and others will operate constantly to fire up Trumps opponents, and they will misrepresent and create the narrative any way possible. They want China First as do so many SOBs.
Trump is the Commander in Chief of all USA forces, so he cant just take a pass because it might hurt him politically.

Forum List

Back