Everybody Hates John Kasich

Kasich is a RINO traitor who defends and harbors illegals while Americans are getting killed by illegals. So yeah, I hate Kasich.
No he just isn’t a moron.

Oops

When I need the opinion of traitors who side with illegals I'll beat it out of them.

how will your mom take it when you tell her a woman beat the hell out of you ..

:auiqs.jpg:

Said some liberal who got stuffed in his locker daily all during high school. :auiqs.jpg:

He’s a wimp and a coward.

He’s pretty much the spiritual successor to McStain.

Kasich is a limp wrist. A big pussy.
I bet he will be Gillette's next spokesman

Kasich is a limp wrist. A big pussy.
I bet he will be Gillette's next spokesman
"President Nixon may be the leader of the free world, but he puts his pants on the same way i do" - a young Kasich after meeting Nixon

To me Kasich seems like Romney Lite. He's doing okay running Ohio, but his never-Trumper attitude loses my support. Lindsey Graham seems to have the right approach, Trump isn't a great president, but he's 1000x better than any democrat. Marco Rubio seems to be mellowing too. All we need is for Romney to grow a brain and then we'd have a decent GOP team.

Kasich is no longer governor, term limited out I think. They have some midget for a governor now.

Correct, he was limited out. But on the other hand, after his presidential run, he would have zero chance at reelection as Governor anyway.

I don't hate Kasich. He was my top choice in the 2016 GOP primary. Any rational analysis of his record as Ohio's governor shows that he was conservative on most issues. He supports building the wall, securing the border, and ending sanctuary cities. When he was in Congress, he earned very high ratings from conservative groups. But, he's not conservative enough for Republican fire-eaters.

When did he ever support a wall and ending sanctuary cities? We have sanctuary cities in Ohio and Kasich didn't lift a finger to end them.

During his last months in office, he went on television and said we want all immigrants to come to Ohio. I guess he thought he spoke for everybody.

To me Kasich seems like Romney Lite. He's doing okay running Ohio, but his never-Trumper attitude loses my support. Lindsey Graham seems to have the right approach, Trump isn't a great president, but he's 1000x better than any democrat. Marco Rubio seems to be mellowing too. All we need is for Romney to grow a brain and then we'd have a decent GOP team.

No, in Ohio he ran as a pro-life conservative.

Then before he left he vetoed the fetal heart beat bill that would have restricted abortions.

Nope, he is a hypocritical lying Swamp creature that belongs at either CNN or the Swamp.

He took his anger of Trump and spread it against all Republicans--even the ones that voted for him in the primary in Ohio. It's the only state he won or had a chance at.

'Difficult People' star fumes after John Kasich gets her airplane seat

Julie Klausner, known for the Hulu sitcom "Difficult People," said the Republican was an “obnoxious” flight companion on her podcast, “How Was Your Week?

She said a pilot needed to fly last-minute aboard the plane and bumped Kasich out of his seat, according to Cleveland.com. But instead of taking the downgraded seat he was assigned, the former presidential candidate took the comedian’s, the outlet reported.

Klausner, who identifies as a liberal, said once she read up on Kasich — and his political views — she decided to post about the incident on Twitter.

“The funny thing about it is when I tweeted about it, I realized people on both sides hate him,” Klausner says. “Because I guess Republicans hate him because he’s like, you know, not fascist enough, and then obviously people on our side hate him because he’s just a bad person.

“Just having interacted with him or interacted near him, I never met anyone so d-----y and obnoxious and just dripping with disdain for people who in his mind aren’t as important as he is. I hope he – I don’t know. I hope he goes away forever. He sucks.”

He certainly is not an conservative... he is just a progressive career politician. That being the lowest of life forms.

Kasich is a RINO traitor who defends and harbors illegals while Americans are getting killed by illegals. So yeah, I hate Kasich.
It always cracks me up when a supporter of Donald Trump accuses someone else of being a RINO.
Chris Matthews supports him so that makes him a progressive shit stain...

kasichonissues.jpg

Trumpets are petrified of a primary challenge. Maybe he’ll run as an Independent huh?

If he did, it would only be to unseat Trump. He harbors more anger than John McCain, and that shows you how vindictive he is. If your pride is such where you can't stand to lose a fight with dignity, you should have never put on the gloves in the first place.

No, in Ohio he ran as a pro-life conservative.

Then before he left he vetoed the fetal heart beat bill that would have restricted abortions.

Nope, he is a hypocritical lying Swamp creature that belongs at either CNN or the Swamp.
Yep, Only a fool would consider him conservative

I've seen this with some local politicians. The area is changing to more Progressive (Democrat) so they turn into these huge RINO's to try to retain power. It typically doesn't fool anyone.

I don't hate Kasich. He was my top choice in the 2016 GOP primary. Any rational analysis of his record as Ohio's governor shows that he was conservative on most issues. He supports building the wall, securing the border, and ending sanctuary cities. When he was in Congress, he earned very high ratings from conservative groups. But, he's not conservative enough for Republican fire-eaters.

It isn't Kasich's standing as a "conservative", but the fact that he refuses even to dialogue with his President. Didn't even attend the Tremendous Convention in Cleveland.

Forum List

Back