everybody should be packing iron

Wisconsin- 6.5 percent black, 88.2 percent white

Georgia- 31.2 percent black, 62.8 percent white

There's your discrepancy for the crime stats.

I was wondering how long it would take for one of you guys to play the race card.

You can't deny the facts.

If your going to compare one place to another it's only fair you choose two places with similar demographics.

I wsn't the one comparing them, ComicBookGuy was.

He claimed that Georgia's crime rate dropped while Wisconsin's went up, when in fact, the oppossite was true.

[qu

We all know the UK doesn't define a homicide as such unless there is a conviction.

No, we all don't "know" that. That's hwat you think because you read it on a gun-nut website.

What is true is that if there is a finding of self-defense, they don't count it as a murder. It still counts as a murder if they just didn't think that guy did it.

And gun deaths have nothing to do with how many illegal guns are present. How many crimes are committed with a gun where no one is killed? Who commits those gun crimes in countries with gun bans? Criminals with illegal guns that's who.

It's naive to the point of stupidity to think there are no illegal guns in other countries.

Again, illegal guns aren't the problem. Most gun deaths are suicides, accidents and domestic violence.

Most of those guns that are illegal started their lives as legal guns that were borrowed or stolen from someone who got it legally. There aren't a lot of cases of criminals stealing guns from the factory.

I don't give a shit about gun makers or the NRA.

No manufacturer of any product is responsible for how it is used by the person who buys that product.

And tell me do you really think "bad people" will only hurt you with a gun?

If you were approached by a couple guys with knives or bats or 2 by fours wouldn't a weapon that could be used from a distance of 20 feet be the best choice for self defense?

And don't tell it it hardly ever happens because it happened to me. It was before I had a carry permit so I not only lost 300 dollars I was beat up badly enough to miss a week's work.

I can't speak to this because honestly, I wasn't there. But frankly, a lot of guns are stolen from law abiding citizens, so, no, not that impressed.

I think though, give a choice between you getting beaten up and 26 people being slaughtered in a school, you getting beaten up is the lesser evil.

I was wondering how long it would take for one of you guys to play the race card.

You can't deny the facts.

If your going to compare one place to another it's only fair you choose two places with similar demographics.

I wsn't the one comparing them, ComicBookGuy was.

He claimed that Georgia's crime rate dropped while Wisconsin's went up, when in fact, the oppossite was true.

That wasn't me, Moron

Define plenty.

Japan had 11 gun murders, compared to our 11,000.

The UK had 48.

Germany had 250.

Seems to me those countries have a handle on the problem. We really don't.

but this is where you don't get that you are a tool. The gunmakers and the NRA don't want to keep guns out of the hands of criminals. They know the only reason why non-gun nuts would want to buy them is if they are scared. And they won't be scared if bad people don't have guns.

We all know the UK doesn't define a homicide as such unless there is a conviction.

And gun deaths have nothing to do with how many illegal guns are present. How many crimes are committed with a gun where no one is killed? Who commits those gun crimes in countries with gun bans? Criminals with illegal guns that's who.

It's naive to the point of stupidity to think there are no illegal guns in other countries.

No manufacturer of any product is responsible for how it is used by the person who buys that product.

If you were approached by a couple guys with knives or bats or 2 by fours wouldn't a weapon that could be used from a distance of 20 feet be the best choice for self defense?

And don't tell it it hardly ever happens because it happened to me. It was before I had a carry permit so I not only lost 300 dollars I was beat up badly enough to miss a week's work.

Well, the important thing to remember here is that you got the shit beaten out of you. So it wasn't ALL bad.

Lol, you are a self-deluded moron.

[qu

No, we all don't "know" that. That's hwat you think because you read it on a gun-nut website.

So the link I posted from Parliament's House of Commons is a gun nut web site?

What is true is that if there is a finding of self-defense, they don't count it as a murder. It still counts as a murder if they just didn't think that guy did it.

Not true in the UK and you have yet to provide a link proving your statement where I have provided a link proving mine.

Again, illegal guns aren't the problem. Most gun deaths are suicides, accidents and domestic violence.

Suicides don't count. and most gun deaths are gang related. If you took the top 6 cities out of the mix the US murder rate would plummet. Those cities where gang crime is highest are statistical outliers.

Most of those guns that are illegal started their lives as legal guns that were borrowed or stolen from someone who got it legally. There aren't a lot of cases of criminals stealing guns from the factory.

A stolen gun is an illegal weapon.

I can't speak to this because honestly, I wasn't there. But frankly, a lot of guns are stolen from law abiding citizens, so, no, not that impressed.

How many is a lot? And I don't give a shit if you're impressed. And as I have said over and over I do not carry (when I carry) to protect you or anyone else because quite frankly I don't care if you get robbed, mugged, beat up or killed. You made your choice and who am I do deny you living with the consequences of that choice

Well, the important thing to remember here is that you got the shit beaten out of you. So it wasn't ALL bad.

But next time I'll be able to defend myself from multiple attackers from 20 or 30 feet away while you'll get the shit kicked out of you.

And don't worry I will never pull a weapon to defend you or anyone else who chooses to be defenseless. That's your choice, your right and I respect that. I might call the cops or I might not because chances are the guys will be done tuning you up by the time the cops get there or you'll be dead. Win win.
I don't care what happens next time, you got a well deserved beating, that's good enough for me.
As for the bolded text, so I guess the drug cartels aren't responsible either?

But next time I'll be able to defend myself from multiple attackers from 20 or 30 feet away while you'll get the shit kicked out of you.

And don't worry I will never pull a weapon to defend you or anyone else who chooses to be defenseless. That's your choice, your right and I respect that. I might call the cops or I might not because chances are the guys will be done tuning you up by the time the cops get there or you'll be dead. Win win.
I don't care what happens next time, you got a well deserved beating, that's good enough for me.

Yeah I deserved to be assaulted because I was walking home after pulling an 18 hour shift.

So you won't have any reason to whine when you get assaulted because you obviously must deserve it just like you must believe women deserve to be raped right?

And last time I checked drug cartels are not legal businesses. But if people want to buy and use drugs that's their choice isn't it?

Comic Book Guy is just repeating his debunked NRA talking points.

If no one is allowed to own a gun, there would be no guns to steal.

Naive are you?

There you have it. Obama destroyed jobs might as well allow him to destroy the constitution while he's at it.

-Geaux

Last edited:

There you have it. Obama destroyed jobs might as well allow him to destroy the constitution while he's at it.

-Geaux

Or just interpret it properly.

Adam Lanza does not constitute a "Well-Regulated Militia".

There's no reason for him to have guns... Or anyone else who isn't a cop or a soldier.

not affiliated with the NRA And the guys who assaulted me didn't use guns one of them had a bike chain wrapped around his fists the other just his fists and steel toed boots.

It's your weirdo rationalizations that are the problem here.

You shouldn't have a gun because it might get stolen is not a reason to ban guns.

-Geaux

There's no reason for him to have guns... Or anyone else who isn't a cop or a soldier.

Properly? Appears its being interpreted just fine which accounts for record gun sales

-Geaux

Yeah I deserved to be assaulted because I was walking home after pulling an 18 hour shift.

So you won't have any reason to whine when you get assaulted because you obviously must deserve it just like you must believe women deserve to be raped right?

And last time I checked drug cartels are not legal businesses. But if people want to buy and use drugs that's their choice isn't it?

No, just you. :lol:

I think weenies who live in fear should probably be allowed to carry a gun, although it's likely that you'll just get beat up again and have your gun stolen. :lmao:

-Geaux

Properly? Appears its being interpreted just fine which accounts for record gun sales

-Geaux
Record gun sales only prove how many Americans live in fear. I feel sorry for y'all.

-Geaux

-Geaux

It will be sad when sanity reigns and all those gun nuts have to turn in their penis substitutes for melting.

I think weenies who live in fear should probably be allowed to carry a gun, although it's likely that you'll just get beat up again and have your gun stolen. :lmao:

The idea is to have the criminals 'live in fear'. We need to start fighting back by putting bullets in the foreheads of thugs and other who prey on law abiding citizen, regardless of weapon used

-Geaux

-Geaux
Record gun sales only prove how many Americans live in fear. I feel sorry for y'all.

I'm not afraid. You know why?

I carry

-Geaux

The idea is to have the criminals 'live in fear'. We need to start fighting back by putting bullets in the foreheads of thugs and other who prey on law abiding citizen, regardless of weapon used

-Geaux

Gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

The criminals are probably too busy laughing at you guys to feel fear.

Forum List

Back