everybody should be packing iron

3-190114152337.jpeg

Neither of these links prove your point about 80% of gun homicides being gang related.

So you really think anyone is impressed by a document dump?

Maybe if you read them you'd have been able to figure it out but it does seem like you were wrong about the CDC being forbidden to report on gun deaths.

Here this might be easier for you to read.

Gangs Blamed for 80 Percent of U.S. Crimes - ABC News

FBI: Burgeoning gangs behind up to 80% of U.S. crime - USATODAY.com

80 percent of crime is committed by gangs--must be 'the gun lobby's' fault - St. Louis gun rights | Examiner.com

JoeBitch doesn't read other peoples posts, much less their links, lol.

Neither of these links prove your point about 80% of gun homicides being gang related.

So you really think anyone is impressed by a document dump?

You k00k......do I need to roll out my Spambot material and make you look like a cheesedick yet again?

What do you mean 'look' like a cheese dick? He *is* a cheese dick.

[

Maybe if you read them you'd have been able to figure it out but it does seem like you were wrong about the CDC being forbidden to report on gun deaths.

]

Okay, you know, here's the thing.

Your orignal claim was that 80% of all MURDERS are gang related.

But the story says,

Burgeoning gangs behind up to 80% of U.S. crime...

Mind you, CRIME, not MURDER.

Which includes such crimes as petty theft and drug dealing, yeah, which are all bad and stuff.

But they aren't murder.

[

]

But the story says,

Which includes such crimes as petty theft and drug dealing, yeah, which are all bad and stuff.

But they aren't murder.

No I said the CDC reported that 80% of murders were gang related. And last time I checked murder was a crime.

in 2011 and 2010 the CDC found that of the 11,100 gun homicides 8900 were gang related

that's 80%

[

]

But the story says,

But they aren't murder.

No I said the CDC reported that 80% of murders were gang related. And last time I checked murder was a crime.

in 2011 and 2010 the CDC found that of the 11,100 gun homicides 8900 were gang related

that's 80%

Guy, you didn't provide a link where the CDC said that.

Because the CDC IS NOT ALLOWED TO STUDY GUN DEATHS.

But the story says,

But they aren't murder.

that's 80%

Sorry but I did you just don't want to dig through the data to get the numbers.

And you say the CDC is not allowed but they report gun death stats all the time.

that's 80%

And you say the CDC is not allowed but they report gun death stats all the time.

JoeBitch does not care what the facts are, in fact he hates real facts unless they suit his lies.

Now he wants to string you along and waste your time on goose chases when he is never going to give them any thought even if you find them.

He just wants to waste your time like a Tar Baby.

that's 80%

No, I'm not going to dig through your document dump, when it's pretty clear you are just googling 80% and gun deaths and posting whatever shit you find.

You claimed that the CDC said that 80% of murders are gang related.

You came up with a stat that the FBI said that 80% of crime is gang related.

These aren't the same thing, and if you aren't going to do the work, please don't waste my time.

Particularly since the FBI has found that only 23% of murders are related to other crimes.

12.GIF

Also, this is kind of a silly argument, since you gun nuts fight tooth and nail against the kinds of background checks and limits on gun sales that would keep guns out of the hands of criminals and the mentally ill.

No, I'm not going to dig through your document dump, when it's pretty clear you are just googling 80% and gun deaths and posting whatever shit you find.

These aren't the same thing, and if you aren't going to do the work, please don't waste my time.

Particularly since the FBI has found that only 23% of murders are related to other crimes.

12.GIF

Also, this is kind of a silly argument, since you gun nuts fight tooth and nail against the kinds of background checks and limits on gun sales that would keep guns out of the hands of criminals and the mentally ill.

Motive has nothing to do with method.

You argue about method now all of a sudden motive matters?

And I haven't mentioned anything about background checks have I ?

But no amount of laws will keep criminals from obtaining guns illegally because criminals do not obey the laws by definition.

Criminals have to abide by the same conditions.

Background checks DO stop crooks from getting guns because the source of the guns are controlled.

Works in every other country that has tried it.

There are plenty of illegal firearms in countries that have gun bans.

The only people that obey gun laws are people who most likely will ever commit a crime.

Stop being so fucking naive.

12.GIF

According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, Georgia's homicide rate dropped 21% after making it easier to get guns, whereas Wisconsin's rate went up 33% during the same time period after making it more difficult to get guns. There are a lot of factors that go into homicide rates, but gun ownership is definitely not one of them.

Background checks DO stop crooks from getting guns because the source of the guns are controlled.

The only people that obey gun laws are people who most likely will ever commit a crime.

Define plenty.

Japan had 11 gun murders, compared to our 11,000.

The UK had 48.

Germany had 250.

Seems to me those countries have a handle on the problem. We really don't.

but this is where you don't get that you are a tool. The gunmakers and the NRA don't want to keep guns out of the hands of criminals. They know the only reason why non-gun nuts would want to buy them is if they are scared. And they won't be scared if bad people don't have guns.

[quo

According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, Georgia's homicide rate dropped 21% after making it easier to get guns, whereas Wisconsin's rate went up 33% during the same time period after making it more difficult to get guns. There are a lot of factors that go into homicide rates, but gun ownership is definitely not one of them.

Second time you've made that claim, and didn't provide a link.

Um, yeah, letting everyone have a hand-held murder machine does make murder a lot easier to do.

[quo

Um, yeah, letting everyone have a hand-held murder machine does make murder a lot easier to do.

And again....you miss the point. The government is not 'letting' us do anything. Instead, we are 'letting' them observe, not dictate

-Geaux

[quo

And again....you miss the point. The government is not 'letting' us do anything. Instead, we are 'letting' them observe, not dictate

-Geaux

What does that have to do with my point that you didn't provide a link to your claims about GA and WI?

-Geaux

What does that have to do with my point that you didn't provide a link to your claims about GA and WI?

Gun Ownership Mandatory In Kennesaw, Georgia --- Crime Rate Plummets

Gun Ownership Mandatory In Kennesaw, Georgia --- Crime Rate Plummets

Posted on 4/17/2007 12:29:03 PM by doug from upland

Gun Ownership Mandatory In Kennesaw, Georgia
Crime Rate Plummets

by Chuck Baldwin

The New American magazine reminds us that March 25th marked the 16th anniversary of Kennesaw, Georgia's ordinance requiring heads of households (with certain exceptions) to keep at least one firearm in their homes.

The city's population grew from around 5,000 in 1980 to 13,000 by 1996 (latest available estimate). Yet there have been only three murders: two with knives (1984 and 1987) and one with a firearm (1997). After the law went into effect in 1982, crime against persons plummeted 74 percent compared to 1981, and fell another 45 percent in 1983 compared to 1982.

And it has stayed impressively low. In addition to nearly non-existent homicide (murders have averaged a mere 0.19 per year), the annual number of armed robberies, residential burglaries, commercial burglaries, and rapes have averaged, respectively, 1.69, 31.63, 19.75, and 2.00 through 1998.

With all the attention that has been heaped upon the lawful possession of firearms lately, you would think that a city that requires gun ownership would be the center of a media feeding frenzy. It isn't. The fact is I can't remember a major media outlet even mentioning Kennesaw. Can you?

The reason is obvious. Kennesaw proves that the presence of firearms actually improves safety and security. This is not the message that the media want us to hear. They want us to believe that guns are evil and are the cause of violence.

The facts tell a different story. What is even more interesting about Kennesaw is that the city's crime rate decreased with the simple knowledge that the entire community was armed. The bad guys didn't force the residents to prove it. Just knowing that residents were armed prompted them to move on to easier targets. Most criminals don't have a death wish.

There have been two occasions in my own family when the presence of a handgun averted potential disaster. In both instances the gun was never aimed at a person and no shot was fired.

He isn't being naive, he is being a liar.

Forum List

Back