Everyone but Trump favors letting Muslims into country from ISIS countries

I don't understand the lefties , why does anyone have the 'right' to enter the USA . I say , exclude them ALL , build Fortress America .

So you want to ban all Muslims from America who are not US Citizens?

Bright Idea... How do you know who is Muslim or not?

An intelligent American could answer that but the traitors here will suggest you offer them a pork chop. Another of the dum Duma here said you can tell by their name.

If they get their way, there will be nothing left of America.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't understand the lefties , why does anyone have the 'right' to enter the USA . I say , exclude them ALL , build Fortress America .

I would say that importation of muslims should be stopped Ted . Existing muslims in the US are the price that we will have to put up with until natural life span takes over Ted .
Exactly what I think about you RWNJs who are on the side of the terrorists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pork chop might work good except for their taqiya , they are probably allowed to eat that pork chop as a way to convince the Infidel that they are alright Luddley !! They are devious .

Where you went wrong and entered into "pants on fire" territory is when you said "from ISIS countries".

Trump is calling for a ban on Muslims from ALL countries.

He's just that kind of guy. Sieg Heil!

Good. That may not be politically palatable, but it's what needs to happen. We don't need to import any more of the muzzie savages into this country. They belong in cages, not wandering around in a civilized country.

The recruiting for Daesh will go through the roof if the US were to ban all Muslims from coming into this country.

They would say that the Great Satan is scared of them, and that they are winning the war against the US.

Or, they would pander to jealousy and tell everyone that the Great Satan wants them to live in poverty and war because they hate Islam and don't want to share.

Horseshit. I won't make a bit of difference. This lefty theory that they will like if only we are nice to them is infantile. Importing the enemy to within our borders is the ultimate insanity.

The recruiting for Daesh will go through the roof if the US were to ban all Muslims from coming into this country.

They would say that the Great Satan is scared of them, and that they are winning the war against the US.

Or, they would pander to jealousy and tell everyone that the Great Satan wants them to live in poverty and war because they hate Islam and don't want to share.

more BS talking points.

If I had the power, I would immediately call for a moratorium on all Muslim immigration from certain countries of my discretion.

It is not a Religion. It is a movement to install Global Government with Muslim in charge. Wake up stop it now. Don't wait. Don't let the media promote it. Don't let left talking points go un-challenged.

Didn't know they were having any problem recruiting at present. Stop the influx and carpet bomb the others into oblivion. Make it totally unattractive for anyone to join ISIS or any other terrorist organization. The best defense is a strong offense. We have the military capability had we someone at the Commander-in-Chief position who was willing to use it. No one wants ISIS or any other terrorist organization within their borders, not even Russia.

Horseshit. I won't make a bit of difference. This lefty theory that they will like if only we are nice to them is infantile. Importing the enemy to within our borders is the ultimate insanity.

Exactly. Why do you think Saudi Arabia and the other countries don't want them inside their borders?

Recruiting for ISIL thru roof? huh? they already offer rape rooms and sex slaves. What immoral bastard does not want to join for that?

wake up. Time to fight back. Don't be a fool. They are also the "enemy within", they are working in WH.

well just ban them by countries , besides that , why does anyone have the 'right' to come to the USA Ted ??

Forum List

Back