Everyone Hates The New Tax Reform Package

The only places this will be unpopular are high tax dem states. And really who gives a shit.

The fake news spin is starting to go viral, CNBC, Washington Post, Real Clear Politics, Time all now reporting the tax bill is "broadly unpopular". Rush will have a field day with a montage of this next week.
Independent non partisan sources says this tax bill will hurt a lot of people.
The government says differently.
Haven’t You conservatives ALWAYS said not to trust the government because it’s incompetent?

Watch this coward run.

The reputes just handed the Dem the congress in 2018.
WAy to kick yourselves in the ass.
Hillary will win by a landslide...Trump has no path to the White House.

View attachment 166844
Small minded member of the cult still celebrating Nov 2016.
Too damn funny.

The Fundamentals Favor Democrats In 2018

Lol you post a blog about poll ratings? Don't you tards ever learn your lesson?
There are dozens of sites saying the same thing.
But in your minuscule brain you think if polls were wrong once they’ll always be wrong for eternity.

YES starve the beast Make disparity between the rich and others greater than ever And what will you repubs say when they come for your SS and medicare OR your parents ?? Blame Obama Blame Hillary ?? lol I can't wait

Make disparity between the rich and others greater than ever

You bet your whiny ass.

YES starve the beast Make disparity between the rich and others greater than ever And what will you repubs say when they come for your SS and medicare OR your parents ?? Blame Obama Blame Hillary ?? lol I can't wait

You bet your whiny ass.
Exactly why the American people will toss your elitist ass out in 2018

The reputes just handed the Dem the congress in 2018.
WAy to kick yourselves in the ass.
Hillary will win by a landslide...Trump has no path to the White House.

View attachment 166844
Small minded member of the cult still celebrating Nov 2016.
Too damn funny.

The Fundamentals Favor Democrats In 2018

Lol you post a blog about poll ratings? Don't you tards ever learn your lesson?
There are dozens of sites saying the same thing.
But in your minuscule brain you think if polls were wrong once they’ll always be wrong for eternity.
You understand but play games. It's not that polling is wrong, it's the people taking the polls are liars and cheats and sometimes the people they poll lie.

Dems are MORE THAN WELCOME to send their tax savings into the Treasury. There is no maximum tax, only a minimum tax.

The only places this will be unpopular are high tax dem states. And really who gives a shit.
It will hurt the uneducated trump voters the most. Makes me smile.
You keep saying that but it still hasn’t happened. When these tax cuts go through where do you think businesses are going to expand? It sure won’t be Illinois or California. They will go to low tax red states. So Trump voters win yet again.

It will hurt the uneducated trump voters the most. Makes me smile.
You keep saying that but it still hasn’t happened. When these tax cuts go through where do you think businesses are going to expand? It sure won’t be Illinois or California. They will go to low tax red states. So Trump voters win yet again.

They are useful idiots for the liberal power elite.

As I posted, with evidence of the house roll call, NANCY PELOSI AND CHUCK SCHUMER VOTED AGAINST THE BALANCED BUDGET ACT OF 1997.....BUT LOVE TO TAKE CREDIT FOR THE BALANCED BUDGET.

THEY ARE FUCKING LIARS.

Last edited:

You bet your whiny ass.

Gotta love a clown like this-)

People don't like it? Where are the people who do not like it? BLUE STATES, and those in the red states that don't like it, will be overwhelmed.

So what does that mean?

The blue states remain blue, (shocker) and the red states remain red. (shocker also) But where are the seats that will change hands? Red states, from Dem to Republican. Why? Because those areas have the LOWEST state income taxes, thus will feel the biggest gain in income. So, while we will probably lose 2 or 3 seats we hold in California, we will gain the 10 in places like Indiana, Wisconsin, etc.

You bet your whiny ass.

People don't like it? Where are the people who do not like it? BLUE STATES, and those in the red states that don't like it, will be overwhelmed.

So what does that mean?

The blue states remain blue, (shocker) and the red states remain red. (shocker also) But where are the seats that will change hands? Red states, from Dem to Republican. Why? Because those areas have the LOWEST state income taxes, thus will feel the biggest gain in income. So, while we will probably lose 2 or 3 seats we hold in California, we will gain the 10 in places like Indiana, Wisconsin, etc.
I know polls mean nothing to republicans but they do have dems winning back congress and maybe even the senate

You bet your whiny ass.

So what does that mean?

I know polls mean nothing to republicans but they do have dems winning back congress and maybe even the senate

Ummmmmmm, that is until you people get hosed by what comes out, lol. I will remind you I told you so-)

Forum List

Back