EVERYONE!!! Including the MSM that should KNOW better! The difference between absentee voting and JUNK MAIL voting!

The ballots are the same whether you request them or not

THEY ARE THE SAME THING
LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist believe .....

Folks you can't make this shit up.

They don't call 'em Useful Idiots for 'nuffin !!!!
Okay...what's the difference between a ballot automatically mailed to you because you are a registered voter and a ballot mailed to you because you asked for it to be mailed to you? Is the envelope a different color?

Prior to 2017 my California county was not an all mailed ballot county. We didn't change the ballot or the envelope when we became one.
Both ballots go to registered voters and are identical and treated the same.

Who cares if you asked for it or not?
It is a legitimate ballot
No they don’t. A mass-mailed ballot goes to the address where the voter lived when he or she registered. Many people die or move after they register.

I get so frustrated that the MSM especially doesn't seem to make the distinction between "absentee voting" and "JUNK MAIL Voting"!
I've called it "JUNK MAIL voting" because "JUNK MAIL voting" is simple. The election offices simply MAIL ballots to the addresses they have on record.
YUP... KNOWING that nationally that 10.1% move each year that means for example 1 million addresses 100,000 people addressed HAVE moved.
So what happens to those 100,000 ballots?
NOW versus ABSENTEE balloting which REQUIRES the voter to REQUEST a ballot which is sent AFTER the election office VALIDATES the person requested is a legitimate citizen...i.e. using photo id or some other verification process including the signature on the request. THEN an absentee ballot is MAILED and the recipient completed the ballot... puts into an covering envelope and then puts into a provided mailing envelope THAT the voter SIGNS again. Once the absentee ballot received the outside signature checked against signature on file to verify the identity !

SO do all of you (INCLUDING the MSM!!!) NOW understand the distinction?
JUNK MAIL has no verification that the recipient is at the address...with 10% of Americans moving every year... millions of incorrect mail!
ABSENTEE ballot though are REQUESTED not JUNK MAILED!
Absentee ballot is signed and verified ...JUNK MAIL is NOT!

Understand the distinctions???

There is no distinction. Sending ballots to registered voters is perfectly legitimate. Several states have done it for years with no issues. There are ways to detect fraud. The attempt to commit fraud using absentee ballots in a NC congressional race was detected. There is no evidence of massive fraud.

Absentee ballot requests do not require a photo id. In my state, it can be done online. They do not need to determine whether you are a citizen if you are on the voting rolls. There is no need to have 2 envelopes. That was never done to prevent fraud. It was a privacy issue which is no longer relevant.

They are both the same whether you like it or not.

THEY ARE NOT the same!!! You have to REQUEST an absentee ballot!
BUT JUNK MAIL means just that ! Ballots are mailed out without a request! Hence with 10% of Americans moving every year and say
100 million ballots are JUNK MAILED... 10 million ballots can be forged, returned and counted!
Why can't you see the distinction? Absentee means I asked for the ballot! JUNK MAIL means I'm mailed even though I'm not at that address!
DO YOU GET IT???

I get so frustrated that the MSM especially doesn't seem to make the distinction between "absentee voting" and "JUNK MAIL Voting"!
I've called it "JUNK MAIL voting" because "JUNK MAIL voting" is simple. The election offices simply MAIL ballots to the addresses they have on record.
YUP... KNOWING that nationally that 10.1% move each year that means for example 1 million addresses 100,000 people addressed HAVE moved.
NOW versus ABSENTEE balloting which REQUIRES the voter to REQUEST a ballot which is sent AFTER the election office VALIDATES the person requested is a legitimate citizen...i.e. using photo id or some other verification process including the signature on the request. THEN an absentee ballot is MAILED and the recipient completed the ballot... puts into an covering envelope and then puts into a provided mailing envelope THAT the voter SIGNS again. Once the absentee ballot received the outside signature checked against signature on file to verify the identity !

JUNK MAIL has no verification that the recipient is at the address...with 10% of Americans moving every year... millions of incorrect mail!

The distinction is this:

Some states have mailed ballots to every registered voter for years. There has never been any contention that these elections were not legitimate. Until the blob showed up. Now you're crying like a little bitch about it because you've been programmed to.
CAN YOU READ?
After a voter has applied for an absentee ballot and that application has been verified, election officials mail out the absentee ballots. In general, states begin mailing absentee ballots during one of four different time frames, as noted below. As absentee ballot applications come in, they continue mailing out ballots throughout the run-up to the election.

Five states already conduct elections primarily by mail-in vote: Utah, Colorado, Hawaii, Washington and Oregon. All of them will send registered voters a mail-in ballot in advance of the election, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures and the individual state election materials.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND.... THEY ARE SENDING THE BALLOT without the voter asking for the ballot!!!
Who get's the ballot if the original receiver has moved?????

THEY ARE THE SAME THING

Okay...what's the difference between a ballot automatically mailed to you because you are a registered voter and a ballot mailed to you because you asked for it to be mailed to you? Is the envelope a different color?

Prior to 2017 my California county was not an all mailed ballot county. We didn't change the ballot or the envelope when we became one.

No they don’t. A mass-mailed ballot goes to the address where the voter lived when he or she registered. Many people die or move after they register.
Yes and? The ballots come back to the registrars (ballots do not forward). If the voter moved in county, the address is updated and a new ballot issued. If the voter moved in state, the notice is forwarded to the other county or the voter is pushed to the new county. If out of state, a notice is sent to the voter's new address. If the voter does not respond to the notice, the voter's registration is cancelled after two Federal elections. If they respond, it's cancelled immediately.

THEY ARE THE SAME THING
DJUH NO SHIT!!!
BUT is the person who received the ballot the same person that was on the registered rolls which the address was mailed too?
Don't you understand this simple distinction???
Absentee voting which I've done for several years are when I ASK for the ballot.
JUNK MAIL is where I haven't asked but my address where I may have lived receives the ballot! The person who probably like you is
not a law abiding person votes then signs the ballot! Now if this happens more frequently because of JUNK MAIL voting... how long do
you think it will take to follow up on you the criminal who fraudulently signed the ballot that was intended for me but being the criminal you are you SIGNED the ballot as me! You will probably not get caught because the voting fraud services will be totally SWAMPED!

The distinction is this:

Some states have mailed ballots to every registered voter for years. There has never been any contention that these elections were not legitimate. Until the blob showed up. Now you're crying like a little bitch about it because you've been programmed to.
CAN YOU READ?
After a voter has applied for an absentee ballot and that application has been verified, election officials mail out the absentee ballots. In general, states begin mailing absentee ballots during one of four different time frames, as noted below. As absentee ballot applications come in, they continue mailing out ballots throughout the run-up to the election.

Five states already conduct elections primarily by mail-in vote: Utah, Colorado, Hawaii, Washington and Oregon. All of them will send registered voters a mail-in ballot in advance of the election, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures and the individual state election materials.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND.... THEY ARE SENDING THE BALLOT without the voter asking for the ballot!!!
Who get's the ballot if the original receiver has moved?????

The ballot was requested when they registered to vote.

Not sure who gets the ballot.

Anyone filling it out fraudulently and mailing it back in is committing fraud. Your silly premise is that this is going to happen but it's not borne out by any logic or facts.

For example, about 2/3 of Americans even bother to register to vote.
Of that 2/3, about 1/2 bother to vote
So that is about 120-130 million out of 300M plus. Incredibly unlikely that those who don't bother to register to vote or don't bother to vote legally will decide they want to do it illegally and risk a prison sentence.

All this is common knowledge. You should avail yourself of some of it instead of propagating this silly conspiracy theory.

But lets go down the road; what happens in those 5 states? Have you ever contested any of the elections? No. You didn't say a word about it until the blob manufactured this issue out of thin air.

Only 4 New states have decided to mail ballots to all of the state's registered voters...due to the Corona virus dangers....what you are falsely calling, junk mail.

So why are you so concerned?

The distinction is this:

YOU are f...king IDIOT!!! Don't you comprehend the distinction here?
GEEZ I've voted absentee for nearly 15 years in FL!
So has Trump the last couple of years! ABSENTEE meaning WE REQUESTED the ballot!
HOW dumb are you?
The election office MAILS out BALLOTS to people that they have addresses for.
NOT for people who ASKED but MASS JUNK MAILING!
DO YOU UNDERSTAND?>?? Naw... I don't think you comprehend even such a simple distinction.!

How can I make it more clear?
JUNK MAIL ballots are NOT ASKED for! JUST mailed out like JUNK MAIL!
With 10% of Americans moving every year that means if 100 million JUNK MAIL ballots are mailed 10 million ballots can be forged!
FORGED you stupidly ask? YES... What would you do if you got a ballot mailed to your address but NOT YOUR NAME?
It's a correct address BUT YOU didn't ask for it and YOU aren't the person on the ballot that the election office has on RECORD at
your address! Don't you comprehend the distinction???
GEEZ!!!!!

In states that automatically mail out ballots, and have done so for years - they mail them out to people on the registered voters list, to the address on file. That's the same as what some other states are doing now. Mailing to people on the registered voter list. It's not "junk mail". And it's no different than the way these other states have done it.

The one complaint, which could make sense is that the states just staring out on it have not yet built up the infrastructure to make it work smoothly.

The distinction is this:

So has Trump the last couple of years! ABSENTEE meaning WE REQUESTED the ballot!
HOW dumb are you?
DO YOU UNDERSTAND?>?? Naw... I don't think you comprehend even such a simple distinction.!

With 10% of Americans moving every year that means if 100 million JUNK MAIL ballots are mailed 10 million ballots can be forged!
FORGED you stupidly ask? YES... What would you do if you got a ballot mailed to your address but NOT YOUR NAME?
It's a correct address BUT YOU didn't ask for it and YOU aren't the person on the ballot that the election office has on RECORD at
GEEZ!!!!!

In states that automatically mail out ballots, and have done so for years - they mail them out to people on the registered voters list, to the address on file. That's the same as what some other states are doing now. Mailing to people on the registered voter list. It's not "junk mail". And it's no different than the way these other states have done it.

The one complaint, which could make sense is that the states just staring out on it have not yet built up the infrastructure to make it work smoothly.
Voting by mail: 9 states send ballots automatically,35 allow COVID-19 as an excuse, 6 require other reason
And not all states are equal when it comes to letting voters fix mistakes that lead to rejection of their ballots, such as failure to sign the mail-in envelope. In a New Jersey special election in May, a whopping 10% of mailed ballots were rejected.

The USPS has already warned in a series of letters to 46 states and Washington, D.C., that it may not be able to handle the surge in mail ballots for the upcoming election due to a high demand in service from voters afraid to venture into public polling centers due to the pandemic.
In Jefferson County, Kentucky, the state’s largest, 3,848 absentee ballots were rejected in the June primary due to lack of a voter signature. That was out of roughly 180,000 absentee ballots cast. Not all states give voters a quick and easy way to fix problems.

AGAIN the point is with NO request JUNK MAILING of ballots... AND 10% of Americans moving every year... There will be a major, major
problems... NOT with the REQUESTED ABSENTEE but the JUNK MAILED ballots!
Calif/ Mich, among the few MAILING BALLOTS that are NOT requested. Just mailing off the voter rolls. And again.. with 10% people changing addresses...major problems. But once again logical rational people's warnings are being ignored! The only way there will be NO question regarding Trump's re-election is what happened in 1984 with Reagan/Mondale election which I'm sure you don't know much less remember!

The distinction is this:

HOW dumb are you?

GEEZ!!!!!

Voting by mail: 9 states send ballots automatically,35 allow COVID-19 as an excuse, 6 require other reason
And not all states are equal when it comes to letting voters fix mistakes that lead to rejection of their ballots, such as failure to sign the mail-in envelope. In a New Jersey special election in May, a whopping 10% of mailed ballots were rejected.
The USPS has already warned in a series of letters to 46 states and Washington, D.C., that it may not be able to handle the surge in mail ballots for the upcoming election due to a high demand in service from voters afraid to venture into public polling centers due to the pandemic.
In Jefferson County, Kentucky, the state’s largest, 3,848 absentee ballots were rejected in the June primary due to lack of a voter signature. That was out of roughly 180,000 absentee ballots cast. Not all states give voters a quick and easy way to fix problems.

AGAIN the point is with NO request JUNK MAILING of ballots... AND 10% of Americans moving every year... There will be a major, major
Calif/ Mich, among the few MAILING BALLOTS that are NOT requested. Just mailing off the voter rolls. And again.. with 10% people changing addresses...major problems. But once again logical rational people's warnings are being ignored! The only way there will be NO question regarding Trump's re-election is what happened in 1984 with Reagan/Mondale election which I'm sure you don't know much less remember!

You don’t sound too confident.

The distinction is this:

HOW dumb are you?

GEEZ!!!!!

NO the JUNK MAIL process is ALL people on the voting rolls are mailed ballots regardless if requested.
Consequently the addresses are incorrect!

The distinction is this:

HOW dumb are you?

GEEZ!!!!!

What is wrong with a pandemic being allowed as an excuse?

The distinction is this:

HOW dumb are you?

GEEZ!!!!!

NO the JUNK MAIL process is ALL people on the voting rolls are mailed ballots regardless if requested.

That is what I said. ALL REGISTERED VOTERS. Only registered voters.

That is not "junk mail".

EXACTLY the same as states like Utah, that have been doing this for years with - shock! - NO PROBLEMS.

The distinction is this:

HOW dumb are you?

GEEZ!!!!!

Actually I'm 100% confident! You see people like you have been accusing people like me and Trump of being "anti-immigrant"!
What is so great about that is YOU seem to be offending nearly 50 +million people like me and Trump that are either LEGAL immigrants or like Trump and me we have relatives that are LEGAL immigrants. So when you call us "ANTI-IMMIGRANT" that just proves how dumb the MSM and people like you are! The same with Black lives Matter supporters/MSM/and other idiots.
YOU and they all think that the poor black person is helpless without someone making rules for blacks that are different for others.
Do you and the BLM supporters UNDERSTAND how insulting that is to black people that for years have been especially in the last 4 years
dramatically improving their lives? And now we have all this crap regarding BLACK LIVES MATTER, (primarily supported by dumb whites by the way) and you and your ilk are doing everything you can to keep the black community dependent! YOU support Planned Parenthood who's founder said the following:
In promoting birth control, she advanced a controversial "Negro Project," wrote in her autobiography about speaking to a Ku Klux Klan group and advocated for a eugenics approach to breeding for “the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks — those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.”
YET truly ignorant people like you are HELPING US deplorables more than you can imagine! JUNK MAIL voting. Closing Schools. Everything done to supposedly hurt Trump and 100s of millions of Americans!

The distinction is this:

HOW dumb are you?

GEEZ!!!!!

Actually I'm 100% confident! You see people like you have been accusing people like me and Trump of being "anti-immigrant"!
What is so great about that is YOU seem to be offending nearly 50 +million people like me and Trump that are either LEGAL immigrants or like Trump and me we have relatives that are LEGAL immigrants. So when you call us "ANTI-IMMIGRANT" that just proves how dumb the MSM and people like you are! The same with Black lives Matter supporters/MSM/and other idiots.
YOU and they all think that the poor black person is helpless without someone making rules for blacks that are different for others.
Do you and the BLM supporters UNDERSTAND how insulting that is to black people that for years have been especially in the last 4 years
dramatically improving their lives? And now we have all this crap regarding BLACK LIVES MATTER, (primarily supported by dumb whites by the way) and you and your ilk are doing everything you can to keep the black community dependent! YOU support Planned Parenthood who's founder said the following:
In promoting birth control, she advanced a controversial "Negro Project," wrote in her autobiography about speaking to a Ku Klux Klan group and advocated for a eugenics approach to breeding for “the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks — those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.”
YET truly ignorant people like you are HELPING US deplorables more than you can imagine! JUNK MAIL voting. Closing Schools. Everything done to supposedly hurt Trump and 100s of millions of Americans!

There are so many things wrong with the above....but it's mostly off topic so I'll stop here.

THEY ARE THE SAME THING

And they are removed from the precincts voter rolls...

Each state does it differently, and some states 're better than others.... as example, I think it was Michigan or Minnesota election commissions, that gets a list of people who have died each month from the SS Death Index, and remove them from their voter rolls, in Massachusetts, they send a prepaid post card, before election years, that goes to the REGISTERED voter's address on file, the voter has to fill out the questions and send it back... if the election commissions do not get it back, then you are stricken from their voter rolls... So if you moved or died, they catch it.....you can still vote by provisional ballot if you just forgot to mail back the signed post card...And get a few days to prove, you...are you.

It is, according to our Constitution, each State's authority, to run their own elections and make their own rules and regs and safety measures.... And the Federal Government is not in any way, responsible.

Of course some states are better at this than other states.... at least from what I hear.... but truly, how my State does it, is my only legitimate concern...

I personally do not understand why those who died within every state and issued a death certificate, their names can't be sent to the election commission office so they can remove the dead, as they die? But again, you nor I, have any legitimate say in what another State, determines is good enough, for themselves.

You're kidding, right? 60% of voters didn't vote in 2016.
Didn't vote or ballots lost/missing? Never know.
Well, since 60% of voters didn't vote by mail in 2016, logic dictates that the only conclusion is that they didn't vote. Might as well go count all the people that didn't sign the roster at a polling place. OMG, they're missing!!!! :lol:

The distinction is this:

HOW dumb are you?

GEEZ!!!!!

Registered voters are allowed to vote from home. Safer than creating a potential COVID event

Forum List

Back