EVERYONE!!! Including the MSM that should KNOW better! The difference between absentee voting and JUNK MAIL voting!

The ballots are the same whether you request them or not

THEY ARE THE SAME THING
LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist believe .....

Folks you can't make this shit up.

They don't call 'em Useful Idiots for 'nuffin !!!!

They are EXACTLY the same.
Which means that if you moved, someone else gets your ballot (and your vote)....
Why would a person risk a felony charge, by filling out a ballot for someone else that was sent to them at their address?

And how would this alleged fraudster FAKE the ballot person's signature on file?

YOU are WAY OFF BASE with your assumptions, that simply don't happen... :rolleyes:
Washington state, which has held all-mail elections for years, has a rejection rate of between 1% and 2%, Kylee Zabel, a spokeswoman for Washington Secretary of State Kim Wyman, told Salon.

"Ballots are most commonly rejected for late postmarks, or missing or mismatched signatures," Zabel explained.

So they examine signatures.

can you take a shot at answering my first two questions posed???

Sure .....

Why would a person risk a felony charge, by filling out a ballot for someone else that was sent to them at their address?

It is beyond naivete' to think the threat of a felony charge stops criminals from committing felonies.

America's prisons are full of people who have committed felonies.

And how would this alleged fraudster FAKE the ballot person's signature on file?

Do you remember the whole hanging chad fiasco?

Do you think a simple discrepancy in a signature would prevent the Left from counting these votes?

Your response is so naive it truly does not deserve a sincere response.

Hence my original response.

can you take a shot at answering my first two questions posed???

Sure .....

It is beyond naivete' to think the threat of a felony charge stops criminals from committing felonies.

America's prisons are full of people who have committed felonies.

Do you remember the whole hanging chad fiasco?

Do you think a simple discrepancy in a signature would prevent the Left from counting these votes?

Your response is so naive it truly does not deserve a sincere response.

Hence my original response.
It's not naive silly one, it is factually based... you on the other hand, are barking nothing but conspiracy conjectures....

There has never been a national election level voter fraud with absentee ballots that was or could be, large enough to affect a national election, with absentee ballots.....

You presume every American, that receives someone else's absentee ballot, is going to commit a felony by sending in and forging the person's signature, to get 1 additional person's vote, for their candidate...be it a Republican candidate Trump or Democratic candidate Biden....

When there is a paper trail for that ballot, being sent to the address of the forger, that can easily be caught, for the signature not matching?

And you call me naive? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's not naive silly one, it is factually based... you on the other hand, are barking nothing but conspiracy conjectures....

There has never been a national election level voter fraud, that was or could be, large enough to affect a national election, with absentee ballots.....

You presume every American, that receives someone else's absentee ballot, is going to commit a felony by sending in and forging the person's signature, to get 1 additional person's vote, for their candidate...be it a Republican candidate Trump or Democratic candidate Biden....

When there is a paper trail for that ballot, being sent to the address of the forger, that can easily be caught, for the signature not matching?

And you call me naive? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
You are Delusional.

Nothing that you post is factual.

Then you want to whine when normal thinking people dismiss you as not being a serious poster.

Safe Spaces are down the hall to the LEFT.

Go find yourself some Hot Cocoa.

I get so frustrated that the MSM especially doesn't seem to make the distinction between "absentee voting" and "JUNK MAIL Voting"!
I've called it "JUNK MAIL voting" because "JUNK MAIL voting" is simple. The election offices simply MAIL ballots to the addresses they have on record.
YUP... KNOWING that nationally that 10.1% move each year that means for example 1 million addresses 100,000 people addressed HAVE moved.
So what happens to those 100,000 ballots?
NOW versus ABSENTEE balloting which REQUIRES the voter to REQUEST a ballot which is sent AFTER the election office VALIDATES the person requested is a legitimate citizen...i.e. using photo id or some other verification process including the signature on the request. THEN an absentee ballot is MAILED and the recipient completed the ballot... puts into an covering envelope and then puts into a provided mailing envelope THAT the voter SIGNS again. Once the absentee ballot received the outside signature checked against signature on file to verify the identity !

SO do all of you (INCLUDING the MSM!!!) NOW understand the distinction?
JUNK MAIL has no verification that the recipient is at the address...with 10% of Americans moving every year... millions of incorrect mail!
ABSENTEE ballot though are REQUESTED not JUNK MAILED!
Absentee ballot is signed and verified ...JUNK MAIL is NOT!

Understand the distinctions???

The distinction is this:

Some states have mailed ballots to every registered voter for years. There has never been any contention that these elections were not legitimate. Until the blob showed up. Now you're crying like a little bitch about it because you've been programmed to.

YOU are f...king IDIOT!!! Don't you comprehend the distinction here?
GEEZ I've voted absentee for nearly 15 years in FL!
So has Trump the last couple of years! ABSENTEE meaning WE REQUESTED the ballot!
HOW dumb are you?
The election office MAILS out BALLOTS to people that they have addresses for.
NOT for people who ASKED but MASS JUNK MAILING!
DO YOU UNDERSTAND?>?? Naw... I don't think you comprehend even such a simple distinction.!

How can I make it more clear?
JUNK MAIL ballots are NOT ASKED for! JUST mailed out like JUNK MAIL!
With 10% of Americans moving every year that means if 100 million JUNK MAIL ballots are mailed 10 million ballots can be forged!
FORGED you stupidly ask? YES... What would you do if you got a ballot mailed to your address but NOT YOUR NAME?
It's a correct address BUT YOU didn't ask for it and YOU aren't the person on the ballot that the election office has on RECORD at
your address! Don't you comprehend the distinction???
GEEZ!!!!!
What difference does it make?
A mailed in ballot is a mailed in ballot

The ballots have the same security and are handled the same
Only RW conspiracy theories envision a compromise.

And again, that isn't the issue. The issue is not ballots coming IN. How stupid, clueless and uninformed are you?

I get so frustrated that the MSM especially doesn't seem to make the distinction between "absentee voting" and "JUNK MAIL Voting"!
I've called it "JUNK MAIL voting" because "JUNK MAIL voting" is simple. The election offices simply MAIL ballots to the addresses they have on record.
YUP... KNOWING that nationally that 10.1% move each year that means for example 1 million addresses 100,000 people addressed HAVE moved.
NOW versus ABSENTEE balloting which REQUIRES the voter to REQUEST a ballot which is sent AFTER the election office VALIDATES the person requested is a legitimate citizen...i.e. using photo id or some other verification process including the signature on the request. THEN an absentee ballot is MAILED and the recipient completed the ballot... puts into an covering envelope and then puts into a provided mailing envelope THAT the voter SIGNS again. Once the absentee ballot received the outside signature checked against signature on file to verify the identity !

JUNK MAIL has no verification that the recipient is at the address...with 10% of Americans moving every year... millions of incorrect mail!

The distinction is this:

Some states have mailed ballots to every registered voter for years. There has never been any contention that these elections were not legitimate. Until the blob showed up. Now you're crying like a little bitch about it because you've been programmed to.

So has Trump the last couple of years! ABSENTEE meaning WE REQUESTED the ballot!
HOW dumb are you?
DO YOU UNDERSTAND?>?? Naw... I don't think you comprehend even such a simple distinction.!

With 10% of Americans moving every year that means if 100 million JUNK MAIL ballots are mailed 10 million ballots can be forged!
FORGED you stupidly ask? YES... What would you do if you got a ballot mailed to your address but NOT YOUR NAME?
It's a correct address BUT YOU didn't ask for it and YOU aren't the person on the ballot that the election office has on RECORD at
GEEZ!!!!!
No states are mailing ballots like "junk mail". Ballots are being sent to the addresses where people registered to vote. This has been done in many states for years. Nobody has said their elections are not valid.

And people move and die all the time and it takes years for that to catch up to voter rolls.

Democrats like to point out that 70K votes or so in the right States could have swung the election. We're talking about millions of ballots being mailed to locations they no longer reside. And people's mailing addresses often don't match our actual physical location. Mine doesn't.

This whole thing shows what liars Democrats are. You're obviously NOT worried about foreign influence. If you really believed what you say about the Russians, you'd NEVER support this. They can print and mail in millions of ballots.

And you're completely oblivious to the Chinese

THEY ARE THE SAME THING

They are not the same process and you know that. In absentee balloting, the VOTER initiates by requesting the ballot. The election board can cross check with registered list. In the process being pushed by Democrats, the election board sends the ballot based solely on the registered voter list which includes dead people, people that have moved out of the district. This is why Democrats continue to fight the purging of voter lists of people who have not voted in 6 years.

Absentee voting yields all the “stay home, stay safe” benefits pushed by Democrats but with far less risk for voter fraud.

They know the difference, but the media is part of the Democratic Party.
OH the MSM is for SURE part of the Democratic party as evidenced by THIS!!!
96%donateHillary.png

They were simply not returned.

I understand what you are saying and that may very well be true. But, it could also be true that a number of those ballots were lost by "accident". It could also be true that the ballot boxes are being "stuffed" with those missing/un-cast ballots. I don't see any proof one way or the other.

But, there is plenty of proof that mail in voting is the easiest way to game the system.

Lawsuit: 1.6K Dead People Registered to Vote in Pittsburgh ...
...https://www.bing.com/search?q=dead+...8ad147c52916d538&pglt=43&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=U531#

New Report: "Dead People" Have Already Started Voting By ...
...https://www.bing.com/search?q=dead+...8ad147c52916d538&pglt=43&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=U531#

THEY ARE THE SAME THING

they look the same.....but if the states register of voters does not keep up with their mailing lists,and not all of them do,then there could be problems.....

THEY ARE THE SAME THING

Okay...what's the difference between a ballot automatically mailed to you because you are a registered voter and a ballot mailed to you because you asked for it to be mailed to you? Is the envelope a different color?

Prior to 2017 my California county was not an all mailed ballot county. We didn't change the ballot or the envelope when we became one.
the difference is the person automatically mailed too may not live there anymore.....a requested one they assume you are still living there.....apts have a pretty high turnover.....the mail in ballots are only as good as the states register of voters and how well they maintain their lists....

THEY ARE THE SAME THING

Okay...what's the difference between a ballot automatically mailed to you because you are a registered voter and a ballot mailed to you because you asked for it to be mailed to you? Is the envelope a different color?

Prior to 2017 my California county was not an all mailed ballot county. We didn't change the ballot or the envelope when we became one.
Both ballots go to registered voters and are identical and treated the same.

Who cares if you asked for it or not?
It is a legitimate ballot
not if you no longer live there....

THEY ARE THE SAME THING

Then you have to notify them you didn’t get your ballot.
Not Rocket Science

THEY ARE THE SAME THING

they look the same.....but if the states register of voters does not keep up with their mailing lists,and not all of them do,then there could be problems.....
Same as with in person voting

Lot of people on the rolls who have moved
They just don’t vote

THEY ARE THE SAME THING
DJUH NO SHIT!!!
BUT is the person who received the ballot the same person that was on the registered rolls which the address was mailed too?
Don't you understand this simple distinction???
Absentee voting which I've done for several years are when I ASK for the ballot.
JUNK MAIL is where I haven't asked but my address where I may have lived receives the ballot! The person who probably like you is
not a law abiding person votes then signs the ballot! Now if this happens more frequently because of JUNK MAIL voting... how long do
you think it will take to follow up on you the criminal who fraudulently signed the ballot that was intended for me but being the criminal you are you SIGNED the ballot as me! You will probably not get caught because the voting fraud services will be totally SWAMPED!
ballots whether requested or not are all 1st class....they are not junk mail...

The distinction is this:

HOW dumb are you?

GEEZ!!!!!
No states are mailing ballots like "junk mail". Ballots are being sent to the addresses where people registered to vote. This has been done in many states for years. Nobody has said their elections are not valid.

And people move and die all the time and it takes years for that to catch up to voter rolls.

Democrats like to point out that 70K votes or so in the right States could have swung the election. We're talking about millions of ballots being mailed to locations they no longer reside. And people's mailing addresses often don't match our actual physical location. Mine doesn't.

This whole thing shows what liars Democrats are. You're obviously NOT worried about foreign influence. If you really believed what you say about the Russians, you'd NEVER support this. They can print and mail in millions of ballots.

And you're completely oblivious to the Chinese
it doesnt take years....if they update their roles they should be good to go...

THEY ARE THE SAME THING

Then you have to notify them you didn’t get your ballot.
Not Rocket Science
oh really?....you just said who cares if they asked for them or not.....if the person moved and did not file a change,and believe me many people move and do not file change of add,so they would not know if they got one or not,would they?.....and those people may not care....

THEY ARE THE SAME THING

They just don’t vote
the fear is someone may take that ballot and send it in....so its not the same as in person....

THEY ARE THE SAME THING

They just don’t vote
the fear is someone may take that ballot and send it in....so its not the same as in person....
You're right it's not. Signatures aren't checked at the polls, but they are if you vote by mail. Nobody can take your ballot and send it in...unless they are excellent forgers.

Forum List

Back