Everyone Is Bitching About Trump Hosting A Debate

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
dishonestReportingAward09.JPG

I think the main beef about Trump hosting a debate is it infringes on the media's monopoly on hosting the debates.

Personally, I think the media shouldn't be allowed to host debates until they can prove they're non-biased.

What do you think?

I don't trust Trump ether, mainly because he has direct ties to NBC, but is Trump any more biased than Wolf Blitzer???

when you have people like George Will saying something is not looking goog for the gop then you can bet something is not looking good for the gop

I'd watch Trump hosting it more so than the clowns they call journalist at PMSnbc, Cnn, abc, etc etc. hosting it.

You know, here's the thing about it.

What bothers me is that these celebrities are considered experts, and they aren't very bright themselves.

I remember when Wolf, Ariania and Oliver Stone were on "Celebrity Jeopardy". ANd because this was celebrity Jeopardy, they made the questions a lot simpler so they wouldn't look stupid. And they still didn't get them right. And Ariana figured the rules didn't apply to her, because when she got a question wrong (how many wived did Henry VIII have) she kept blurting out responses until she got the right number.

Anyway, Stone actually came away with a lot more money. Wolf and Ariana just weren't that smart. But they are allowed to mold public opinion.

Now here's an idea. Let's have a debate run by Alex Trebek.... Who do you think would win that one?

when you have people like George Will saying something is not looking goog for the gop then you can bet something is not looking good for the gop

George Will needs to go back to his liberal friends and get a hug.

Bitching? This is comedy gold!

Trump is a clownish buffoon and a fine example of what the GOP has become, and supports.

Trump is a buffoon?

Trump over CNN election results panel for example?

You know the station that called Florida for Gore before polling booths were even closed in the Panhandle? Rove called Judy to tell them Florida had two separate time zones?

A buffoon like that?

George Will is first and foremost a journalist....working for ABC.

Enough said.

What bothers me is that these celebrities are considered experts, and they aren't very bright themselves.

I remember when Wolf, Ariania and Oliver Stone were on "Celebrity Jeopardy". ANd because this was celebrity Jeopardy, they made the questions a lot simpler so they wouldn't look stupid. And they still didn't get them right. And Ariana figured the rules didn't apply to her, because when she got a question wrong (how many wived did Henry VIII have) she kept blurting out responses until she got the right number.

Anyway, Stone actually came away with a lot more money. Wolf and Ariana just weren't that smart. But they are allowed to mold public opinion.

Now here's an idea. Let's have a debate run by Alex Trebek.... Who do you think would win that one?

I'll take Alex for double jeopardy and bet $21,150.

There you have it, they will kick out George Will from the party to replace him with Trump.

Brilliant move

Ariana Huffington used to play a conservative on the old ABC Politically Incorrect With Bill Maher show before he opened his mouth about 9/11 and got fired.

She would often get into debates with Al Franken and lose. It was good comedy but it all seems disingenuous now.

Last edited:

Yeah... and then when you starting looking critically at the apparent intelligence of the candidates.... I used to take it for granted that folks at that level were more intelligent than the rest of us. I don't really do that any more.

Anyway, TV debates are insulting in general, and the having an assclown at the helm only underlines it in red.

There you have it, they will kick out George Will from the party to replace him with Trump.

Brilliant move

Will left the party first.....that is if he ever was in the party.

They gave him awards for journalism.....a glaring indication which team he's hitting for.

George Will is first and foremost a journalist....working for ABC.

Enough said.

A journalist in today's world in America is just someone else who pontificates but with a Pulitzer Prize (and that's a joke these days/ much like a Nobel Peace Prize/ Cracker Jack box comes to mind) .

They are editorial asswipes that end up on the front page.

The front page used to be about news not about arrogant individuals who like to lecture us to death. Much like PRAVDA. But this time round given their talking points by Axelrod.

I think the main beef about Trump hosting a debate is it infringes on the media's monopoly on hosting the debates.

Personally, I think the media shouldn't be allowed to host debates until they can prove they're non-biased.

What do you think?

I don't trust Trump ether, mainly because he has direct ties to NBC, but is Trump any more biased than Wolf Blitzer???

As predicted, the lefties are throwing fits they can not dictate the direction of the debate.

Im over it myself. You?

Yeah... and then when you starting looking critically at the apparent intelligence of the candidates.... I used to take it for granted that folks at that level were more intelligent than the rest of us. I don't really do that any more.

Anyway, TV debates are insulting in general, and the having an assclown at the helm only underlines it in red.

Most debate moderators are butt-buddies to Obama anyway so an assclown ain't much different.

What do you think?

:eusa_silenced: I'm not bitching. :eusa_silenced: :D

There's media I respect for their depth and levels of truth and then there is media I recognize as being bias and more entertaining than informing. When stations hold debates... if I watch at all, I listen more to what the politicians are saying themselves than what is being said about what they are saying. Sometimes, honestly, the obvious bias perception of the media sources forces consideration that may not be had otherwise.

Brian Williams shouldn't be asking questions in a 3rd grade debate and people are bitching about Trump?.... :lol:

Obama's policies will be brought up for the first time and the left will lose their minds, but whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Last edited:

What do you think?

As predicted, the lefties are throwing fits they can not dictate the direction of the debate.

Im over it myself. You?

Stuff like this tends to bring out the slim-balls and lowlifes.

Even Karl Rove won't STFU about it.

Forum List

Back