Everyone talks about biden taking or not taking Communion but... nothing about Confession

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
ha ha... Of course he doesn't go to confession

the priest would likely throw the Book at him.. tell him he is not repentant so he cannot be absolved

how come the pope (fake pope IMO) doesn't mention confession and how you're supposed to go THERE first b4 Communion? No, it's just about that idiot taking or not taking Communion.

Thanks God there are priests who will not give "it" to him...

dude's not going to like Hell... Ever read Faustina Diary #741 on what Hell is like?

OMG

Only 1 in 3 Americans regularly goes to church....and that number is dwindling as secularism rules. Nobody cares. However, when you blatantly pander to the gullible religious types when it is quite obvious one isnt religious, that's when one starts looking like a fool.

Only 1 in 3 Americans regularly goes to church....and that number is dwindling as secularism rules. Nobody cares. However, when you blatantly pander to the gullible religious types when it is quite obvious one isnt religious, that's when one starts looking like a fool.
or when you write posts that few comprehend... without reading it 3 times or more

I would just hate to hear that dude's confession... glad I'm not a priest

I would just hate to hear that dude's confession... glad I'm not a priest
If you're Catholic, when was the last time you confessed? Or given money to the systemic child abuse legal defense fund aka what you call a donation?

Trump isn't the subject, dicknose.
Well, how about just in one post letting us know how often your boy attends church compared to PRESIDENT BIDEN & I'll drop it.

How bout it, Ace?

Forum List

Back