Everyone wake up with all their fingers today?

I have all my fingers and a wet shirt. Spilled Coke on my shirt... went to the fireworks with a coke soaked shirt, it was dark and nobody cared. Quite cool watching fireworks from the Lowe's parking lot.

Kinda glad I didn't mess with fireworks yesterday. I remember the 1st time I got some sparklers my finger had a line burned into it.

Then there was a lady finger with a fast fuse that went off in my hand.

Although it is fun to clip a lady finger fuse and pack it into a cigarette and give it to somebody. :abgg2q.jpg:

Because of how hot its been in my area, I have stayed indoors mostly.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. At one point on the day before yesterday, it hit 100 degrees here in my area of east Tennessee and that is before the heat index factor was included.

I must have all 10 fingers because my masturbation session this morning was so magnificent, my orgasm physically launched me off the bed and slammed me into the ceiling, leaving a dent in the approximate dimensions of my torso. I swear, my orgasm was like handling a high pressure fire hose and I came like water from a broken fire hydrant. And amazingly enough, I actually have the ability to count to 10, even after smoking a joint so fat it resembles a tampon. Ya know, I gotta smoke those Tampax, it's like a form of nutrition for this twisted son of a bitch, MWAHAHAHA!

Forum List

Back