Everything Costs $5.00+

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
A bottle of hot sauce...$4.89
A loaf of bread...$4.59
A six-pack of soda.....$5.78

Add the sales tax and all of these cost $5.00 or more.

It's gotten to the point where everything is over $4.00.
A package of hamburger is $7.00
A couple of steaks are $20.00

Before Biden I could buy a steak for under $10.00.....but those days are long gone.

Biden wants to blame ULTRA-MAGA......for all of this crap.....but it didn't start till Biden took office.
He knows everything revolves around the price of oil and natural gas.
Nitrogen based fertilizers that farmers rely on to raise crops are made with natural gas....and the price has gone from $30/barrel to over $100/barrel because of Biden's EOs.

280526063_5057315351043021_8479849935905024186_n.jpg

275400287_5125528490800692_2343971095718463142_n.jpgFNS3MC5VIAA-gSo.jpg

A loaf of bread...$4.59

Before Biden I could buy a steak for under $10.00.....but those days are long gone.

Biden wants to blame ULTRA-MAGA......for all of this crap.....but it didn't start till Biden took office.
Nitrogen based fertilizers that farmers rely on to raise crops are made with natural gas....and the price has gone from $30/barrel to over $100/barrel because of Biden's EOs.

View attachment 643328

View attachment 643329View attachment 643330
Fertilizer is a byproduct of oil refining. KSA sells fertilizer to southeast Asia. It's not a plot.

Fertilizer is a byproduct of oil refining. KSA sells fertilizer to southeast Asia. It's not a plot.
And you're gullible.
I know how fertilizer is made.....I posted a link illustrating it.

A 3# chuck roast from ALDI cost me $18.00 the other day.....Good thing we are not big beef eaters.

Oh with the food tax that the dems won't give us a break on make that $19.10.

Let's go to 10 bucks!!
I'll still eat steak, buy primo ice cream and gelato, ammo, and a new 9mm!!

Hee-Hawww!!!

Last edited:
Wages are on the rise ... those added costs are passed on to the wage-earners through higher prices ...

Maybe stop printing money? ... neither party is even trying to balance the budget ... no point blaming one person for the acts of 535 others ... Congress holds the nation's purse-strings ... this is their fault ...

Wages are on the rise ... those added costs are passed on to the wage-earners through higher prices ...

Maybe stop printing money? ... neither party is even trying to balance the budget ... no point blaming one person for the acts of 535 others ... Congress holds the nation's purse-strings ... this is their fault ...

Wages ain't offsetting inflation.
They remain negatory.
Next Einstein.

A loaf of bread...$4.59

LOL... When I first say the OP title I thought it was about how Dollar Store will have to change their sign to ... your title

which sadly is probably the case...

Canadas prices are as bad, but we have half of the purchasing power than Americans have and our "overhead" is worse. From excessive taxes upon taxes and forced regulations, massive costs of living, make it even more daunting for the average family to afford a good meal, let alone a healthy one.

A loaf of bread...$4.59

View attachment 643328

View attachment 643329View attachment 643330

Old Folks Sausage is the best. Not on topic but get the patties.

FJB btw

Sorry, but Biden is doing this on purpose.
Democrats said this is what they were going do for the last 20 years.....get us off of fossil-fuels.....and they planned on doing it by making fossil-fuels too expensive to afford.
Problem is....they're doing this without offering a cost-effective alternative.
Electric or solar power is even more expensive.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back