Everything Costs $5.00+

Sorry, but Biden is doing this on purpose.
Democrats said this is what they were going do for the last 20 years.....get us off of fossil-fuels.....and they planned on doing it by making fossil-fuels too expensive to afford.
Problem is....they're doing this without offering a cost-effective alternative.
Electric or solar power is even more expensive.

Quid Pro Joe ain't doing anything without congressional approval ... are you not familiar with US Government? ... you're certainly unaware that folks have been trying to take us off the Oil Economy since the OPEC embargo in 1973 ... that's 50 YEARS, young fella ... and it wasn't just Democrats, plenty of Republicans sitting in the line at the gas station for their turn to buy 5 gallons of gas ...

The Free Market is driving up energy prices ... simple supply and demand ... supplies are running out and demand is on the increase ... it's called fundamental economics ... everybody will be paying more and more for energy ... maybe it's time to use less? ...

If people are waiting for $6/gal gas before they take off on their cross-country drive ... that's their problem, not mine ... I drove across the nation when gas was 65¢/gal ...

Sorry, but Biden is doing this on purpose.
Democrats said this is what they were going do for the last 20 years.....get us off of fossil-fuels.....and they planned on doing it by making fossil-fuels too expensive to afford.
Problem is....they're doing this without offering a cost-effective alternative.
Electric or solar power is even more expensive.
I’ve told Democrats and Oil-hating liberals that I could give a shit if the US Economy thrives on oil or an alternative. The problem is Democrats put all of their priority into killing oil vs. developing a viable alternative.

Quid Pro Joe ain't doing anything without congressional approval ... are you not familiar with US Government? ... you're certainly unaware that folks have been trying to take us off the Oil Economy since the OPEC embargo in 1973 ... that's 50 YEARS, young fella ... and it wasn't just Democrats, plenty of Republicans sitting in the line at the gas station for their turn to buy 5 gallons of gas ...

The Free Market is driving up energy prices ... simple supply and demand ... supplies are running out and demand is on the increase ... it's called fundamental economics ... everybody will be paying more and more for energy ... maybe it's time to use less? ...

If people are waiting for $6/gal gas before they take off on their cross-country drive ... that's their problem, not mine ... I drove across the nation when gas was 65¢/gal ...
After the biggest oil boom in the last 50 years Biden has been on an all-out assault on oil companies.
Every day he makes another move that makes the situation worse.
It's not just the price of oil going up.....it's Biden intentionally driving the costs of everything else up to literally choke the life out of our economy. He's doing more damage to America than China or Russia ever could.

Everything it tied together on this mess. I was waiting for a new Publix, that's only 3 miles from my house, to open....but they won't be opening till August because it's impossible for them to get the equipment needed for the bakery and refrigeration. They can't get them because most of the parts are made in China.....and China is welding their workers into their apartments. The parts aren't coming unless we start making them ourselves again. So I have to drive all the way across town to another Publix.

This is what DEMOCRATS have been doing. During the Obama Adm property values tanked because he was screwing with government regulations. I was hoping to roll-over some investment properties in 5 years....but Obama made sure homeowners would have to take a loss if they sold their properties in a short period. Congress made sure that we went thru a recession so they could get that commie/Muslim loving individual inside our government. Now we have an FBI that we can't trust to do their job and an Attorney General that wants to arrest parents and charge them with Domestic Terrorism.

After the biggest oil boom in the last 50 years Biden has been on an all-out assault on oil companies.
It's not just the price of oil going up.....it's Biden intentionally driving the costs of everything else up to literally choke the life out of our economy. He's doing more damage to America than China or Russia ever could.

Everything it tied together on this mess. I was waiting for a new Publix, that's only 3 miles from my house, to open....but they won't be opening till August because it's impossible for them to get the equipment needed for the bakery and refrigeration. They can't get them because most of the parts are made in China.....and China is welding their workers into their apartments. The parts aren't coming unless we start making them ourselves again. So I have to drive all the way across town to another Publix.

This is what DEMOCRATS have been doing. During the Obama Adm property values tanked because he was screwing with government regulations. I was hoping to roll-over some investment properties in 5 years....but Obama made sure homeowners would have to take a loss if they sold their properties in a short period. Congress made sure that we went thru a recession so they could get that commie/Muslim loving individual inside our government. Now we have an FBI that we can't trust to do their job and an Attorney General that wants to arrest parents and charge them with Domestic Terrorism.
And Make it OK to 'Change' Your 'IDENTITY' I Was Actually TOLD By my LARGE Grocery
Store Chain Manager I Could be Called by a Female Name NOW If I so Desired..
We are so Fucked

A bottle of hot sauce...$4.89
A loaf of bread...$4.59
A six-pack of soda.....$5.78

Add the sales tax and all of these cost $5.00 or more.

It's gotten to the point where everything is over $4.00.
A package of hamburger is $7.00
A couple of steaks are $20.00

Before Biden I could buy a steak for under $10.00.....but those days are long gone.

Biden wants to blame ULTRA-MAGA......for all of this crap.....but it didn't start till Biden took office.
He knows everything revolves around the price of oil and natural gas.
Nitrogen based fertilizers that farmers rely on to raise crops are made with natural gas....and the price has gone from $30/barrel to over $100/barrel because of Biden's EOs.

View attachment 643328

View attachment 643329View attachment 643330

Is it true the Dollar Store chain changed it's name...to "You Can't Afford it Now Store.....?"

To be fair....this isn't biden...he is just the puppet.....it is the lefties controlling biden doing this.....biden would want to do this, but as a hack politician he would never have had the courage to implement this America hating agenda....being more interested in selling his office to the highest bidder......

Everything they said about Trump is actually true about biden...he is controlled, he is mentally incapable....he is corrupt, and he is incompetent.....

A loaf of bread...$4.59

Before Biden I could buy a steak for under $10.00.....but those days are long gone.

Biden wants to blame ULTRA-MAGA......for all of this crap.....but it didn't start till Biden took office.
Nitrogen based fertilizers that farmers rely on to raise crops are made with natural gas....and the price has gone from $30/barrel to over $100/barrel because of Biden's EOs.

View attachment 643328

It costs $28 to produce a barrel of oil. We are currently paying over $100. We pay $600 billion a year in tax payer subsidy to oil companies.

How does it feel every day to be as fucking stupid as you are?

It costs $28 to produce a barrel of oil. We are currently paying over $100. We pay $600 billion a year in tax payer subsidy to oil companies.

How does it feel every day to be as fucking stupid as you are?
I don't know......how does it feel to be as stupid as you are?

Without oil most of everything we have wouldn't exist.
You wouldn't have a PC or a cell phone.
You wouldn't be able to travel more that 50 miles a day.
You wouldn't be able to heat or cool your home.
You wouldn't be able to eat veggies unless you grew them yourself.

How does it feel to be an idiot? :slap:

To be fair....this isn't biden...he is just the puppet.....it is the lefties controlling biden doing this.....biden would want to do this, but as a hack politician he would never have had the courage to implement this America hating agenda....being more interested in selling his office to the highest bidder......

Everything they said about Trump is actually true about biden...he is controlled, he is mentally incapable....he is corrupt, and he is incompetent.....
None of this would be possible without Biden.
He makes all the destruction possible.
Yet he can't tell anyone what to do....can't remember what he said 10 mins ago....can walk around the White House without getting lost.....needs Depends to keep from staining his skivvies.

A loaf of bread...$4.59

View attachment 643328

drama-queen-alert.png

Forum List

Back