Everything the President wants to do, McMaster Opposes, Former NSA official say

It's about time President Trump to say to McMaster "you are fired", goodbye.

He is the enemy.

Please Mr President, fire that scum or you will regret it.

EXCLUSIVE: ‘Everything The President Wants To Do, McMaster Opposes,’ Former NSC Officials Say
Hey, somebody's gotta save The Republic from the Imperial Cheeto's idiotic ideas and lack of maturity and grace and class and self-control.

Kondor, that is what the people did when they gave the jug eared mulatto the double middle finger salute when he endorsed the Hildebeast.............
^ treason

If by "treason" you mean I do not subscribe to the communist manifesto? You are "dead on" correct and damn proud of it.

He is the enemy.

EXCLUSIVE: ‘Everything The President Wants To Do, McMaster Opposes,’ Former NSC Officials Say
Hey, somebody's gotta save The Republic from the Imperial Cheeto's idiotic ideas and lack of maturity and grace and class and self-control.

Kondor, that is what the people did when they gave the jug eared mulatto the double middle finger salute when he endorsed the Hildebeast.............
^ treason

If by "treason" you mean I do not subscribe to the communist manifesto? You are "dead on" correct and damn proud of it.
Your words mean nothing, since you're a traitorous coward.

Wow, when y'all turn you really turn!
I know huh?

Trump appoints him, he was confirmed overwhelmingly by a GOP Senate in March.

A few months later: Fire his sorry ass!!

Some of these people are literally living in Trump's reality show episodes.
Don't forget the "dream team" as they called it... the dream team is starting to turn into a nightmare team

He is the enemy.

^ treason

Your words mean nothing, since you're a traitorous coward.

LOL!! I will NEVER come over to your communist side, Blackfag....not in this lifetime or any other. I will stand for the organic constitution and fight for it with all that I have. A gutless wonder like you has gladly embrace the communist ideology...so who is the traitor, "comrade" ???? (snicker)

He is the enemy.

We know why Russia bots wants Mc<Master fired.

If we abandoned Afghanistan, Iran and Russia would take over. Russia is arming the Taliban.

If we abandon Syria, Iran and Russia's position in the Mideast would be strengthened.

The fact is that Flynn's holdovers wanted to set policy from the NSC. McMaster wants policies implemented not created in the NSC.

He is the enemy.

If we abandoned Afghanistan, Iran and Russia would take over. Russia is arming the Taliban.

If we abandon Syria, Iran and Russia's position in the Mideast would be strengthened.

The fact is that Flynn's holdovers wanted to set policy from the NSC. McMaster wants policies implemented not created in the NSC.

Syria is not USA.INC's to control to begin with...neither is Iran, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Bahrain, Iraq, etc, etc.......
USA.INC has destroyed the sovereignty of over 83 countries since the CIA learned they could do this going back to the early 50's and the days of the Dulles brothers. Russia isn't the threat, it is the Deep State that controls the monetary system in every country that has a central bank that is owned by the same bloodline families.

He is the enemy.

Syria is not USA.INC's to control to begin with...neither is Iran, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Bahrain, Iraq, etc, etc.......
USA.INC has destroyed the sovereignty of over 83 countries since the CIA learned they could do this going back to the early 50's and the days of the Dulles brothers. Russia isn't the threat, it is the Deep State that controls the monetary system in every country that has a central bank that is owned by the same bloodline families.
Dale, are you into Digital Currency. If so, which one and why?

He is the enemy.

Dale, are you into Digital Currency. If so, which one and why?

Nope, Slade....don't trust it because if the internet goes down there is no way to access it. Buy silver coins and accumulate as much as you can while the silver price is being artificially kept low. Kennedy quarters made in 1964 or older are 90 percent silver. I would stock up on as much as you can while you can.

Folks I will fight McMaster in the Octagon anywhere, anytime with his ridiculous F Troop uniform or whatever. Shaved head douchebag.

The #fireMcMaster campaign was started by Russian internet bots. Look how quickly the usual suspects jump on that bandwagon. But Russia had no influence on the election.

and Bannon pushed it.

The officials also said that McMaster fumes that he believes Bannon is responsible for leaking negative information about him to the news media — including via Breitbart.com, the far-right news site Bannon ran before joining the Trump campaign in 2016.

Kelly has McMasters back.

Last edited:

The #fireMcMaster campaign was started by Russian internet bots. Look how quickly the usual suspects jump on that bandwagon. But Russia had no influence on the election.

ROTFLMAO!!!!! ROOSKIE bots are everywhere!!!!! Good job, drag queen....you have found another scapegoat to blame for anyone that backs Trump or busts on stupid sacks of shit such as yourself.....am I a "Russian bot", bitch? Because if you believe so, I am more than willing to prove that I am not....I have big brass ones, sweetcheeks.

With that being said? Go fuck yourself..........

Why would the President hire somebody who worked for Soros?????? why?????he Soros is the enemy

My God ....I can't understand this at all !!!!:confused-84: so sad

McMaster Worked at Think Tank Backed by Soros-Funded Group that Helped Obama Sell Iran Nuclear Deal - Breitbart
BriteBart. Brite...bart?!?!?!

1385.gif

He is the enemy.

Who gives a $hit about Shrillary? Or Obumble? We're talking about the Imperial Cheeto.

Last edited:

He is the enemy.

I really wonder why Trump hasn't canned this guy's ass yet.
Because your Imperial Cheeto has already used up his four-year supply of Looking Ridiculous in his first six months, and can't afford another self-inflicted wound?

Forum List

Back