Everything the President wants to do, McMaster Opposes, Former NSA official say

Why even have a cabinet?
At least not one that has to be confirmed by the power-grabbing Senate. Does the President have the power to reject Congessional Aides or SCROTUS clerks? Where are the "checks and balances" here? They impeached President Andrew Johnson over this issue.

Um, yeah...what?

Liberal Lullaby

Sorry I woke you up from your safe-space slumber, you ignorant Hillaloser. Won't happen again--that is, you'll never wake up again.

The senate is power grabbing because the President's appointments have to be approved via the senate? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Why would Congressional aides and SCOTUS clerks have to be approved by the president? Do we just completely ignore the Constitution because of Trump?

Clearly, you're an idiot.

It's about time President Trump to say to McMaster "you are fired", goodbye.

He is the enemy.

Please Mr President, fire that scum or you will regret it.

EXCLUSIVE: ‘Everything The President Wants To Do, McMaster Opposes,’ Former NSC Officials Say
Quite obviously McMaster is correct. The treasonous fat senile old orange clown has been wrong on just about everything that he has done. The scum is the clown and his supporters. Like the scum himself, they prefer lies to the truth. Even about things that don't matter. "The head of the Scouts said that was the best speech ever given to the Scouts". LOL "The Mexican President called me and said............" LOL

He's one of the adults.

That means he won't last long.

Trump can't keep good staff. The only ones loyal to trump are his worthless kids.

What a hot mess he is.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back