Everything the President wants to do, McMaster Opposes, Former NSA official say

From the linked article:
"National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster is thwarting President Donald Trump’s foreign policy prescriptions..."​

BS. McMaster has no authority over the president. McMaster can think what he wants, but he does not have any authority to stop the president from doing what he wants as goes foreign policy. McMaster is an advisor to the POTUS; that's it. Congress can pass whatever laws it sees fit to constrain the president. McMaster cannot.

Yes, you did say there were justified. In fact, you're saying it now. They are not the result of "poor leadership," other than failing to fire all the butthurt snowflakes and RINOs in his administration.

The press adored Obama. Who do you think you're kidding? I could post link after link of fake news douche bags expressing their love for Obama.

Also, the same bullshit equating Trump's EO's with Obama. What you scumbags all refuse to admit is that Trumps are constitutional. Obama's weren't.

We keep correcting your idiocies over and over and over, but you continue to repeat them. That's how you have all earned the title "douche bag."

This is your conception of bad press:

I don't even know where to start with this. Fox, the LARGEST news org in America by far is all over Trumps Ass, plus he's got his Real News network now on his Facebook page so the propaganda is covered.

You must have amnesia about all the leaks that Obama tried to crack down on. Do some research you'll find plenty

Slade, Fox is owned by Rupert Murdoch, a globalist that belongs to the same "good ol boy' club as the other heads of the other 5 network conglomerates that control the 90 percent of all media. It's nothing but controlled opposition to give the "right" the impression that they have someone carrying water for them. Divide and conquer while they steal us blind.

I have no doubt that fox is just as corrupt, if not more so, than the rest of the major networks. But at the same time when people like Bripat whine about the press kissing Obamas ass, it is fair to point out that the majority of programs on Fox News defends and compliments Trump in the same fashion that other netwroks did for Obama. Of course Trumps opposition is more hostile, Trump all but declared war on them and continues to insult and degrade them on a near daily basis. He is a provoking his opposition and keeping the debate on annoying controversial issues like Russia

C'mon, Slade, you know that the majority of the press gave Obama a pass and fawned over him constantly and anyone that raised any criticism about what he was doing was called a racist. Trump never stepped foot in the WH before the press and dems were calling for impeachment. I mean, let's be honest. The way Obama was treated, Bush was treated and even Clinton was 100 percent different than what Trump has had to endure.

No argument about that but every president before Trump treated the press with respect and professionalism. Bush got it much worse than Obama but even in the hottest moments Bush expressed gratitude at the institution that a free press brings to our democracy. Trump is crying fake news on twitter over things that aren't even fake news. He has been provoking the press since the campaign because it is effectively pitting his base against the media and discrediting the MSM to his supporters.

His motives and the damaging effects that it puts on an industry that exists in part to question scrutinize and bring accountability to those in power is moving us away from a free democracy and closer to an authoritarian dictatorship. I don't use those words to be dramatic but they are text book methods that dictators use to divide and conquer.

Slade, you are absolutely right, that is what the press is suppose to do....hold politicians (and the bankers that own them) accountable but that hasn't been around for a very long time and we know this from the Church Committee hearings. Today's mainstream media is nothing but the old U.S.S.R's version of Pravda.

McMaster is the enemy. Can him. We elected the President to do exactly what he is doing. Oppose that and you oppose the will of the People.

Absolutely!

Why is McMaster in the Trump Administration at all???the globalist MacMaster??? why

With all respect to the Trump Administration....you must get rid of that piece of scum now ....NOW!
You Go, Girl

Get rid of femininny idol Nikki Haley, too. In fact, finally get out of that petting zoo for multiculties, the UN. It's only united in its jealous hatred of America.

I don't even know where to start with this. Fox, the LARGEST news org in America by far is all over Trumps Ass, plus he's got his Real News network now on his Facebook page so the propaganda is covered.

You must have amnesia about all the leaks that Obama tried to crack down on. Do some research you'll find plenty

Slade, Fox is owned by Rupert Murdoch, a globalist that belongs to the same "good ol boy' club as the other heads of the other 5 network conglomerates that control the 90 percent of all media. It's nothing but controlled opposition to give the "right" the impression that they have someone carrying water for them. Divide and conquer while they steal us blind.
I have no doubt that fox is just as corrupt, if not more so, than the rest of the major networks. But at the same time when people like Bripat whine about the press kissing Obamas ass, it is fair to point out that the majority of programs on Fox News defends and compliments Trump in the same fashion that other netwroks did for Obama. Of course Trumps opposition is more hostile, Trump all but declared war on them and continues to insult and degrade them on a near daily basis. He is a provoking his opposition and keeping the debate on annoying controversial issues like Russia

C'mon, Slade, you know that the majority of the press gave Obama a pass and fawned over him constantly and anyone that raised any criticism about what he was doing was called a racist. Trump never stepped foot in the WH before the press and dems were calling for impeachment. I mean, let's be honest. The way Obama was treated, Bush was treated and even Clinton was 100 percent different than what Trump has had to endure.
No argument about that but every president before Trump treated the press with respect and professionalism. Bush got it much worse than Obama but even in the hottest moments Bush expressed gratitude at the institution that a free press brings to our democracy. Trump is crying fake news on twitter over things that aren't even fake news. He has been provoking the press since the campaign because it is effectively pitting his base against the media and discrediting the MSM to his supporters.

His motives and the damaging effects that it puts on an industry that exists in part to question scrutinize and bring accountability to those in power is moving us away from a free democracy and closer to an authoritarian dictatorship. I don't use those words to be dramatic but they are text book methods that dictators use to divide and conquer.

Slade, you are absolutely right, that is what the press is suppose to do....hold politicians (and the bankers that own them) accountable but that hasn't been around for a very long time and we know this from the Church Committee hearings. Today's mainstream media is nothing but the old U.S.S.R's version of Pravda.
Journalists have never been more on top of their game than right now. They have to work overtime reporting on the Comrade's distortions, missteps and chronic lying.
One of the greatest journalists of all time Bob Woodward concurs.
When you're an enemy of the First Amendment like you are, Smith, you're an enemy of America.

McMaster: true war hero
The Comrade: true war zero

So look who these nincompoops want to get rid of.

Too damn funny.

Why even have a cabinet?
At least not one that has to be confirmed by the power-grabbing Senate. Does the President have the power to reject Congessional Aides or SCROTUS clerks? Where are the "checks and balances" here? They impeached President Andrew Johnson over this issue.

I've watched news all day long. The beating Trump has taken today has been amazing. The world has zero confidence in this president. Sad and dangerous for the United States, though.

I've watched news all day long. The beating Trump has taken today has been amazing. The world has zero confidence in this president. Sad and dangerous for the United States, though.

Go take your medicine.

or change your name to Unreasonable.

This is not one of your finest moments.

Bannon is the problem, he has created more upheaval than the mooch.

Bannon is a great patriot and a great asset, he is one of those people within the Trump Administration who knows how to drain the swamp.

I like him! :thup:

Why would the President hire somebody who worked for Soros?????? why?????he Soros is the enemy

My God ....I can't understand this at all !!!!:confused-84: so sad

McMaster Worked at Think Tank Backed by Soros-Funded Group that Helped Obama Sell Iran Nuclear Deal - Breitbart
BriteBart. Brite...bart?!?!?!

1385.gif

or NBC aka Nothing but Crap Network?

:eusa_naughty:
Nothing-Burger Cafe

Go take your medicine.

Trump supporter or not you have to admit that it doesn't look good when our president tells NK that they will experience the fire and fury and power of the US military if they make another threat... then a few hours later NK threatens to Nuke Guam. They basically called his bluff and left him looking like a blowhard.

Mad dog and crew did a fine job covering for him but damn that wasn't one of his finest moments. We are talking about nuclear war hear. Time to grow up and start acting smart.

Go take your medicine.

Trump supporter or not you have to admit that it doesn't look good when our president tells NK that they will experience the fire and fury and power of the US military if they make another threat... then a few hours later NK threatens to Nuke Guam. They basically called his bluff and left him looking like a blowhard.

Mad dog and crew did a fine job covering for him but damn that wasn't one of his finest moments. We are talking about nuclear war hear. Time to grow up and start acting smart.

["Time to grow up and start acting smart."]

Act smart like whom?

Smart like Clinton? Bill Clinton who gave North Korea $5 billion and two nuclear reactors in 1994, essentially giving them nukes?

Time to wake up and smell the coffee!

Bannon is a great patriot and a great asset, he is one of those people within the Trump Administration who knows how to drain the swamp.

NO he is not, he's a damn distraction McMaster along with Kelly should be left alone. Fire Bannon he's no goddamn patriot. What asset is he? Leaking to breitbart and other news organizations?

NO he is not, he's a damn distraction McMaster along with Kelly should be left alone. Fire Bannon he's no goddamn patriot. What asset is he? Leaking to breitbart and other news organizations?

May be for you it's not an asset

But for President Trump sure is! :up:

I guess a Lt General and Full General are not patriots and so much smarter than Bannon, just goes to show how fucking demented you trumptards really are.

It's about time President Trump to say to McMaster "you are fired", goodbye.

He is the enemy.

Please Mr President, fire that scum or you will regret it.

EXCLUSIVE: ‘Everything The President Wants To Do, McMaster Opposes,’ Former NSC Officials Say

I was shocked that McMaster decided to work for Trump. He's simply far too rationale and too competent to work for a walking disaster like Trump. I think he is doing it as a patriotic duty to try to save the country from Trump, even if he destroys his own reputation in the process.

McMaster wrote an outstanding book about the Vietnam War called Dereliction of Duty that I read about 20 years ago. McMaster is an intellectual and intellectuals simply have no place around Trump and his White House freak show.
Thanks for admitting that McMaster is disloyal and is stabbing Trump in the back. You just confirmed the fact that Trump needs to fire him.

McMaster is protecting the country from dangerous Repug fuckholes like you and Trump. Go cry about the media some more, boring pussy boy.

I guess a Lt General and Full General are not patriots and so much smarter than Bannon, just goes to show how fucking demented you trumptards really are.

So?

What's your point ? Idi Amin was also a General

There is good and there is bad.

Mc Master is bad and HAS to go.

It's about time President Trump to say to McMaster "you are fired", goodbye.

He is the enemy.

Please Mr President, fire that scum or you will regret it.

EXCLUSIVE: ‘Everything The President Wants To Do, McMaster Opposes,’ Former NSC Officials Say

I was shocked that McMaster decided to work for Trump. He's simply far too rationale and too competent to work for a walking disaster like Trump. I think he is doing it as a patriotic duty to try to save the country from Trump, even if he destroys his own reputation in the process.

McMaster wrote an outstanding book about the Vietnam War called Dereliction of Duty that I read about 20 years ago. McMaster is an intellectual and intellectuals simply have no place around Trump and his White House freak show.
Thanks for admitting that McMaster is disloyal and is stabbing Trump in the back. You just confirmed the fact that Trump needs to fire him.

McMaster is protecting the country from dangerous Repug fuckholes like you and Trump. Go cry about the media some more, boring pussy boy.

* Yawn* ^^^

Forum List

Back