Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The 911 Conspiracy Theory In Under 5 Minutes

You read every word I write and you know it...you have just proven as much.

The reason your only response has to do with flatulence (I'll let the reader make her own joke about the irony) is because you can't debate the facts. It was the case on every message board that I've blown you out of the water on.

PS: Sword says hi again.

Oops! Better go apologize to your paymaster for admitting you follow him from board to board....
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::cuckoo::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Here are the facts, feel free to try and explain them from a twoofer point of view:

Well, what I have always come down to when I questioned the Government version is the events at the Pentagon. If you want to say there was a conspiracy afoot, you have to account for all four planes. Flight 93 was crashed in the middle of nowhere and served no purpose whatsoever. Why add that to your "inbox" if you're planning a conspiracy?

But the attacks in DC is the one that none of the twoofers can explain. Much to their chagrin, the lightpoles that were taken out by flight 77 on the way to hitting the Pentagon proves that it was not a conspiracy simply because you would have to include way too many moving parts to add in lightpoles which, nobody and I mean NOBODY, would ever think to include in the first place.

I mean, whenever there is a crash, you ask about survivors and look for a CVR and FDR. Never "show me the lightpoles". So if it were a conspiracy, you'll have to explain away all of the following:

*Why not just increase the angle of attack to eliminate the lightpoles having to be planted?
*Why not just change the trajectory of the attack laterally to not include the lightpoles at all?
*How did the 5 lightpoles get planted with nobody seeing them being planted?
*How did the cab with the smashed in windshield get there if it wasn't hit by the poles?
*Why include the needless loose end of the cab driver who is nearly senile--would Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Rice really think, "Man, we need Lloyd Englund to make this conspiracy complete!"
*Why add in the loose ends--any of whom could blow the cover off of the entire operation--of light pole planters?
*Why include the Pentagon at all--the HQ of the same group you're going to tap to go to war?

To date, none of those who question the government's version have sufficient'y addressed any of those points much less all of them.

If it isn't a conspiracy in Virginia, there isn't a conspiracy in New York. So it effectively destroys ANY twoofer argument.

PS: If the "missile" crowd also believes that a missile was fired while the plane flew over the Pentagon--which is even more bizarre than those who believe in the "staged lightpole theory", one has to also account for a massive generator that was knocked off of it's moorings before the Pentagon was struck. Missiles explode when they hit things...so apparently the "missile" crowd believes that a missile was fired, zig-zagged and hit 5 light poles then took out a Generator BEFORE hitting the building. Nice.

I haven't looked into the Pentagon plane yet, so your 'moving the goalposts' isn't going to do you any good. I might spend a few days on that and get back to you. In the meantime, wasn't it convenient that the target in the Pentagon was the VERY office that was investigating that $2.3 TRILLION that Rummy said was missing the day before?

You read every word I write and you know it...you have just proven as much.

The reason your only response has to do with flatulence (I'll let the reader make her own joke about the irony) is because you can't debate the facts. It was the case on every message board that I've blown you out of the water on.

PS: Sword says hi again.

Oops! Better go apologize to your paymaster for admitting you follow him from board to board....

Here are the facts, feel free to try and explain them from a twoofer point of view:

Well, what I have always come down to when I questioned the Government version is the events at the Pentagon. If you want to say there was a conspiracy afoot, you have to account for all four planes. Flight 93 was crashed in the middle of nowhere and served no purpose whatsoever. Why add that to your "inbox" if you're planning a conspiracy?

But the attacks in DC is the one that none of the twoofers can explain. Much to their chagrin, the lightpoles that were taken out by flight 77 on the way to hitting the Pentagon proves that it was not a conspiracy simply because you would have to include way too many moving parts to add in lightpoles which, nobody and I mean NOBODY, would ever think to include in the first place.

I mean, whenever there is a crash, you ask about survivors and look for a CVR and FDR. Never "show me the lightpoles". So if it were a conspiracy, you'll have to explain away all of the following:

*Why not just increase the angle of attack to eliminate the lightpoles having to be planted?
*Why not just change the trajectory of the attack laterally to not include the lightpoles at all?
*How did the cab with the smashed in windshield get there if it wasn't hit by the poles?
*Why include the needless loose end of the cab driver who is nearly senile--would Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Rice really think, "Man, we need Lloyd Englund to make this conspiracy complete!"
*Why add in the loose ends--any of whom could blow the cover off of the entire operation--of light pole planters?
*Why include the Pentagon at all--the HQ of the same group you're going to tap to go to war?

To date, none of those who question the government's version have sufficient'y addressed any of those points much less all of them.

If it isn't a conspiracy in Virginia, there isn't a conspiracy in New York. So it effectively destroys ANY twoofer argument.

PS: If the "missile" crowd also believes that a missile was fired while the plane flew over the Pentagon--which is even more bizarre than those who believe in the "staged lightpole theory", one has to also account for a massive generator that was knocked off of it's moorings before the Pentagon was struck. Missiles explode when they hit things...so apparently the "missile" crowd believes that a missile was fired, zig-zagged and hit 5 light poles then took out a Generator BEFORE hitting the building. Nice.

FYI...The large red font and off topic post only serves to hi-lite your insanity

I haven't looked into the Pentagon plane yet, so your 'moving the goalposts' isn't going to do you any good. I might spend a few days on that and get back to you. In the meantime, wasn't it convenient that the target in the Pentagon was the VERY office that was investigating that $2.3 TRILLION that Rummy said was missing the day before?

He didn't say it was missing.

Feel free to look at it and get back to us. We all know you won't address the points

Last edited:
before you get too in to this I'll quote you : " isn't going to do you any good."
remember that when your ass is handed to you !:cuckoo:

FYI...The large red font and off topic post only serves to hi-lite your insanity
how is it off topic? every one of these threads meanders ...

Missing, unaccounted for, same difference

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJmS_92Oo9I&feature=related]The Missing Trillions (Part 1) - YouTube[/ame]

Probably time for that new 911 Investigation. I hope it happens.

well that wont happen till the people take back their country and get rid of our corrupt congress and hold our leaders accountable to uphold the constituion and we become a government of the people, for the people, and by the people again instead of for the corporations.

And when people stop worrying "about little things, like their children while the murderers Bush and Cheney walk free."

:lol:

Probably time for that new 911 Investigation. I hope it happens.

well that wont happen till the people take back their country and get rid of our corrupt congress and hold our leaders accountable to uphold the constituion and we become a government of the people, for the people, and by the people again instead of for the corporations.

And when people stop worrying "about little things, like their children while the murderers Bush and Cheney walk free."

wtf are you babbling about ??

wtf are you babbling about ??
confused as usual ....not surprising:lol:

Flight 93 was meant for the White House or Congress, passengers overcame the hijackers, remember? Or do you not remember the term "Let's roll!" ....

I'm not arguing it wasn't a plane. All the missile talk is disinformation to confuse the issue.
$2.3 TRILLION

Again, I'm not arguing it wasn't a plane.
[/QUOTE]

Flight 93 was meant for the White House or Congress, passengers overcame the hijackers, remember? Or do you not remember the term "Let's roll!" ....
Okay, and what was the prize for that? If it is a conspiracy, something is up with Flight 93...unless you're making the argument that the hijacking was a one-off incident aside from the doings in Manhattan:

*Why add in the loose ends--any of whom could blow the cover off of the entire operation--of light pole planters

I'm not arguing it wasn't a plane. All the missile talk is disinformation to confuse the issue.
Wow...you're the first then. What do you think EOTS? We have a twoofer who thinks it was a plane!!!! How much are they paying you? They're paying me more loser!!!
*Why include the Pentagon at all--the HQ of the same group you're going to tap to go to war?[/

$2.3 TRILLION

So your idea is that the Secretary of Defense announces a motive? Wow...thats incredibly stupid. But we'll get back to this bizarre scenario.

Again, I'm not arguing it wasn't a plane.

So the crash in PA was for no reason and the crash of Flight 77 at the Pentagon was a plane that was brought in to take out the people investigating an unaccounted for $2.3 Trillion that the SECDEF announced prior to the attacks.

Okay, lets examine that. Who controls the Pentagon. The Government.

So instead of maybe setting a fire, having a break in, re-assigning them to another base and "losing the files" in transit, or any number of other things that could take out these records and, if necessary the people....

Your scenario is that Pentagon officials decided to hijack a plane--you said it was a plane--have it hijacked, and flown into the building.

Thats the case, right?

So the crash in PA was for no reason and the crash of Flight 77 at the Pentagon was a plane that was brought in to take out the people investigating an unaccounted for $2.3 Trillion that the SECDEF announced prior to the attacks.

So instead of maybe setting a fire, having a break in, re-assigning them to another base and "losing the files" in transit, or any number of other things that could take out these records and, if necessary the people....

Your scenario is that Pentagon officials decided to hijack a plane--you said it was a plane--have it hijacked, and flown into the building.

Thats the case, right?

The Shanksville crash wasn't supposed to happen, passengers put a monkey wrench in the plan.
The adjacent section of the Pentagon had just undergone upgrades, it was a real-world test of their new fortifications.
And I didn't say it was a plane, the government did. I just haven't looked deep enough to see if I believe or disbelieve them.

And have you noticed anyone asking abut that $2.3 TRILLION since then?

Mission accomplished!

Thats the case, right?

The Shanksville crash wasn't supposed to happen, passengers put a monkey wrench in the plan.
The adjacent section of the Pentagon had just undergone upgrades, it was a real-world test of their new fortifications.
And I didn't say it was a plane, the government did. I just haven't looked deep enough to see if I believe or disbelieve them.

Mission accomplished!

It wasn't missing so there is no questions to ask.

Here is what you said:

"I'm not arguing it wasn't a plane"

Your move.

Thats the case, right?

Mission accomplished!

It wasn't missing so there is no questions to ask.

Here is what you said:

"I'm not arguing it wasn't a plane"

Your move.

It was 'unaccounted for', and nobody has tried to account for it EVER SINCE.

Do you have comprehension issues? When did I say it wasn't a plane that hit the Pentagon? Ohhh, that's right, I didn't. Truth is I don't know WHAT hit the Pentagon, but I'm going on the assumption the government can tell the truth ONCE in a while...

the damn airliner hit the building full of jet fuel at over 400 miles per hour !!! it is a testament to the builders that they stood as long as they did !!!but the members of the left are to stupid to figure it put !! not surprising when you consider how stupid these gender confused ,money is grown on trees,the government is the answer,spend ,spend,idiots !!

Forum List

Back