Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The 911 Conspiracy Theory In Under 5 Minutes

something else that video should have added is the amazing coincidence that all three buildings were owned by Silverstein and they were the only three buildings to collpase that day,what an amazing coincidence!!!!! oh and it looks like someone farted in here today right before my previous post at t 5:25 pm today.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
something else that video should have added is the amazing coincidence that all three buildings were owned by Silverstein and they were the only three buildings to collpase that day,what an amazing coincidence!!!!! oh and it looks like someone farted in here today right before my previous post at t 5:25 pm today.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

He owned 7 buildings. How come the others didn't collapse?

Two were hit by planes and a third had 20 floors taken out of it at the corner.

Those are the facts, now back to the Mickey Mouse Show.

PS: Sword says hi.

Did the angry stalker trolls even watch the video in the OP? I doubt it. They're so lame.

something else that video should have added is the amazing coincidence that all three buildings were owned by silverstein and they were the only three buildings to collpase that day,what an amazing coincidence!!!!! Oh and it looks like someone farted in here today right before my previous post at t 5:25 pm today.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

he owned 7 buildings. How come the others didn't collapse?

Those are the facts, now back to the mickey mouse show.

Ps: Sword says hi.

very good question some of them burned much more and had far more extensive damage but never collapsed,,,they where smaller buildings by far and unlike the spectacle of the towers falling
had little symbolic value and unlike the wtc 7 they did not house government intelligence agencys

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65Qg_-89Zr8]Bad Ass Skyscraper Fires and Destruction!! Awesome!! - YouTube[/ame]

something else that video should have added is the amazing coincidence that all three buildings were owned by silverstein and they were the only three buildings to collpase that day,what an amazing coincidence!!!!! Oh and it looks like someone farted in here today right before my previous post at t 5:25 pm today.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

very good question some of them burned much more and had far more extensive damage but never collapsed,,,they where smaller buildings by far and unlike the spectacle of the towers falling
had little symbolic value and unlike the wtc 7 they did not house government intelligence agencys

as usual,candycunt gets his ass handed to him on a platter.simple as pie to do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eVFDY8IN1s&feature=related]Clinton slams 9/11 conspiracy heckler - YouTube[/ame]

still another fart from another agent troll.the trolls are getting desperate.:lol::lol:

apparently bill never had sex with that woman either...yup good ol honest bill

speaking of "I never had sex with that woman clinton." He totally exposed what a pathological liar he is as well after the events of waco.He addressed waco on national tv lying his ass off saying-We never fired at the compound of the davidians,they fired at us but we never returned fire. only problem is, films taken that day showed two army helicopters circling the compound firing onto the compound from the helicopter with a machine gun.:lol:

He then lies again saying-we did not start the fire,the davidians were the ones that started the fire.Only problem again is the same one.films taken that day.Films taken that day show a tank bulldozing the compound and spraying flames onto the compound from a flame thrower mounted on top of it.:lol: amazing how presidents are able to lie to the american people and commit mass murders and its okay for them to do so isnt it? and yet, people say we live in a free country.:cuckoo:

Last edited:

amazing how pred 7 dismisses that little detail isnt it? wonder if he is even aware that the twin towers and bld 7 were the only ones owned by silverstein and the only ones that collapsed that day.hilarious logic the coincidence theorists have isnt it?:lol:

Wow...that is still you're only comment? It's no wonder you're all alone.

Seriously candycorn, how much does Government Message Board trolling pay? Can you say? Or will you get busted? Just curious?

what i think is hysterical about candycunt is his life is so pathetic and so sad he STILL talks to himself addressing my posts.:lol:

Thats about as pathetic as anybody can get.:lol::lol::lol: amazing how he is so desperate for attention that he still talks to himself.:lol::lol::cuckoo: I assumed he got wise when I stopped replying to him YEARS ago.I should have known better.

when someone tells me they have ME on their ignore list and they stop replying to my posts.well i do the logical thing a reasonable person with common sense and logic would do.I ignore them as well.I dont make a moron and idiot out of myself continuing to talk to myself all the time like he does expecting that poster to read my posts.that is extremely sad and pathetic.the guy belongs in a mental institution.:lol::lol::lol:

His handlers obviously dont pay him the big bucks if he ignores posts about government corruption.

If you hadnt quoted him,I wouldn't have even been aware that he is STILL talking to himself after all these years.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

other than agent divecunt troll,i have never seen someone with such a sad and pathetic life who is so desperate for attention from me that he still fells the need to talk to himself.:lol:

Last edited:
Wow...that is still you're only comment? It's no wonder you're all alone.

Seriously candycorn, how much does Government Message Board trolling pay? Can you say? Or will you get busted? Just curious?

what i think is hysterical about candycunt is his life is so pathetic and so sad he STILL talks to himself addressing my posts.:lol:

Thats about as pathetic as anybody can get.:lol::lol::lol: amazing how he is so desperate for attention that he still talks to himself.:lol::lol::cuckoo: I assumed he got wise when I stopped replying to him YEARS ago.I should have known better.

when someone tells me they have ME on their ignore list and they stop replying to my posts.well i do the logical thing a reasonable person with common sense and logic would do.I ignore them as well.I dont make a moron and idiot out of myself continuing to talk to myself all the time like he does expecting that poster to read my posts.that is extremely sad and pathetic.the guy belongs in a mental institution.:lol::lol::lol:

His handlers obviously dont pay him the big bucks if he ignores posts about government corruption.

If you hadnt quoted him,I wouldn't have even been aware that he is STILL talking to himself after all these years.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

other than agent divecunt troll,i have never seen someone with such a sad and pathetic life who is so desperate for attention from me that he still fells the need to talk to himself.:lol:

You read every word I write and you know it...you have just proven as much.

The reason your only response has to do with flatulence (I'll let the reader make her own joke about the irony) is because you can't debate the facts. It was the case on every message board that I've blown you out of the water on.

PS: Sword says hi again.

The reason your only response has to do with flatulence (I'll let the reader make her own joke about the irony) is because you can't debate the facts. It was the case on every message board that I've blown you out of the water on.

Oops! Better go apologize to your paymaster for admitting you follow him from board to board....
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::cuckoo::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Oops! Better go apologize to your paymaster for admitting you follow him from board to board....
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::cuckoo::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I'm not sure who was here first. I see you have no comment on all of the facts about 9/11 either. It's okay, twoofers never do.

Forum List

Back