Everytown declares single guys in search of hook ups as “right-wing extremists”

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Sorry guys, if you and your friends lIke going out and hooking up with women, Everytown For Gun Safety is implying you are a “far-right extremist” and might commit “gun violence“.

Misogyny, Extremism, and Gun Violence | Everytown Research & Policy

I guess those same women that meet-up at the closest wine bar after one of their protests, get shit-faced, hook-up, and then wake-up at at motel should be more careful. After all they were the ones Demanding Action. ;)

I would never drink alcohol and then hook up. That's just asking for some ravenous slut to try to fuck my life up and take a bunch of my family's money.

The Karen Brigade.
Yep, pretty much. They are active in the blue-burbs of NOtVA.

A coven of Karens.

R.00ab68683e950002cbcfa82368c1e268

Men are biologically compelled to pursue p*ssy. If they are single, they will seek it out wherever they can find it. If bars are the most promising venues that's where they will go.

Women criticizing single men for trying to get laid is the classic case of "virtue signaling." It stinks.

The whole phenomenon undercuts the myth that gender is a choice. There are thousands of real, tangible differences between boys and girls; the biological drive for sex in men is one of them.

The drive is so strong the if you take away the possibility of having conventional sex (prison, navy), they will fcuk each other, even though they are not "homosexual." There is no analogous drive in women.

LGBTQ is a liberal ideology, those who oppose it and instead pursue broads are therefore defacto "Right wingers".

Men are biologically compelled to pursue p*ssy. If they are single, they will seek it out wherever they can find it. If bars are the most promising venues that's where they will go.

Women criticizing single men for trying to get laid is the classic case of "virtue signaling." It stinks.

The whole phenomenon undercuts the myth that gender is a choice. There are thousands of real, tangible differences between boys and girls; the biological drive for sex in men is one of them.

The drive is so strong the if you take away the possibility of having conventional sex (prison, navy), they will fcuk each other, even though they are not "homosexual." There is no analogous drive in women.

It's the propogation of the species genetically built into us. And if you don't think women have it also then you'd be dead wrong. If they didn't the species would only be carried on by rape.

Women have the exact same desires but difference is, women can get fucked anytime anywhere they want, even ugly ones. Throughout history women have been in demand, they never had to compete for some dick, ever.

But modern women have the added benefit of being a slut and they have a buyer's remorse card with unlimited credit. They can fuck a dude then the next day blame him and blame all men so she can feel better about herself for being a slut when other women rally to her with fake support.

Sorry guys, if you and your friends lIke going out and hooking up with women, Everytown For Gun Safety is implying you are a “far-right extremist” and might commit “gun violence“.

I guess those same women that meet-up at the closest wine bar after one of their protests, get shit-faced, hook-up, and then wake-up at at motel should be more careful. After all they were the ones Demanding Action. ;)

Is it true?

Best way to win in war is turn your enemy into a bunch of pussies that can't fight.

Not surprising. Look at this place and the number of time VP Harris (not the most impressive public figure to be selected as VP) has been attacked as a whore, or bitch, or some woman that supposedly slept her way to the top, rather than concentrating on her lack of contribution, intelligence, etc. Most of those posts are by somewhat extreme right wing posters. Maybe there is a connection between misogyny and the far right wing.

Q: Why do wimin wear make-up and perfume? ...
A: Because they're ugly and smell bad ...

That's right, I am still single ... and available ... PM me, ladies, if you're interested ....

Not surprising. Look at this place and the number of time VP Harris (not the most impressive public figure to be selected as VP) has been attacked as a whore, or bitch, or some woman that supposedly slept her way to the top, rather than concentrating on her lack of contribution, intelligence, etc. Most of those posts are by somewhat extreme right wing posters. Maybe there is a connection between misogyny and the far right wing.

The fact that Harris is a whore has been well documented by Willie Brown.

Just because women don't want to fuck you doesn't mean that they don't have a voracious sex drive. It just means that you're not sexually attractive to women, dumbass.

And if you're a guy who wants to fuck another guy, by definition you are homosexual, even if you are in prison or the Navy, you closet faggot.

If one long-running affair, marks her with the scarlet letter (and it certainly does not recommend her character), what do Donny's string of affairs say about him, yet the same people that let it become the center of their complaints of her, have no problem or exhibit envy for trump's ability to pick up strange, time and time again, and in multiple countries. Could it be, because she is a woman and right-wingers, have a double standard between men and women for the same things? I thought, that was a prime example of misogyny, adding proof of the link between right wing and misogyny. Am I wrong?

Forum List

Back