Zone1 Evidence of Design

And more answers
What was the ultimate origin of existence and how did existence come about? If the answer depends on the prior existence of something, then it's not the ULTIMATE ORIGIN of existence.. Perhaps there is no ultimate origin of existence, but if so, then why do things exist rather than there being a simple void of everything? Get back to me when you have that fully answered with no questions of "what came before that and how"?

What was the ultimate origin of existence and how did existence come about? If the answer depends on the prior existence of something, then it's not the ULTIMATE ORIGIN of existence.. Perhaps there is no ultimate origin of existence, but if so, then why do things exist rather than there being a simple void of everything? Get back to me when you have that fully answered with no questions of "what came before that and how"?
Just because we'll be long gone before we get an answer, doesn't mean there will never be an answer.

One who calls himself a "physicist" said "Perhaps there was a fluctuation in a quantum vacuum."
And THAT made the universe, while establishing physical constants to impossibly precise values, and organizing correspondence we see throughout the universe, in nature and in life. I discuss twenty-six of these in my book and have challenged the Leftists here to post some original science to show the intellect they pretend to everyone reading their nonsense.
I have yet to see anything from any of them except hatred, pettiness and anger.
This is one of my websites. I had forty others but Leftist Google deleted all of them after I posted Hunter Biden's photograph incriminating him yet again. What cowards they are. Evil cowards.
Irrational Atheism

One who calls himself a "physicist" said "Perhaps there was a fluctuation in a quantum vacuum."
And THAT made the universe, while establishing physical constants to impossibly precise values, and organizing correspondence we see throughout the universe, in nature and in life. I discuss twenty-six of these in my book and have challenged the Leftists here to post some original science to show the intellect they pretend to everyone reading their nonsense.
This is one of my websites. I had forty others but Leftist Google deleted all of them after I posted Hunter Biden's photograph incriminating him yet again. What cowards they are. Evil cowards.
Irrational Atheism
Why would you expect anyone to take you seriously when you retreat to the cowards course of action that causes you to run away from refutations to your specious claims.

In science, everyone comes from something. This universe had an origin. The question that is most confounding is where did God come from? Thankfully I don't dabble in certain cigarettes, it would resaly get the mind twirling and doing cartwheels. Too many questions, so few concrete answers.

An example of unintelligent design is tinnitus, or ringing in the ears. When nerves in the inner ear are damaged or destroyed the brain often populates messages it does not get from the inner ears with irritating noise. There is no good reason for this; it just happens.

An example of unintelligent design is tinnitus, or ringing in the ears. When nerves in the inner ear are damaged or destroyed the brain often populates messages it does not get from the inner ears with irritating noise. There is no good reason for this; it just happens.

I think most of humanity is evidence of "unintelligent design".
Every great empire has fallen, due to greed and the like, the survival instinct we have doesn't do well with success, it will always end up trying to destroy everything.

Irrational Atheism
I don't understand how the universe began, assuming it did, so there may have been an intelligence behind it. What I really don't understand is why people equate this possible creator with a specific God, religion, theology, etc. There is equally poor evidence, namely religious texts, for Zeus, Vishnu, Allah, Yahweh, etc. for every human conception of that creator.

In science, everyone comes from something. This universe had an origin. The question that is most confounding is where did God come from? Thankfully I don't dabble in certain cigarettes, it would resaly get the mind twirling and doing cartwheels. Too many questions, so few concrete answers.
I shall repeat the answer already given.

"If somebody made God, then He wouldn't be God, would He?" - Professor John Lennox, Oxford University in "A Matter of Gravity" on YouTube

God created science. He is obviously outside its purview.

Tens of millions of people around the world have subscribed to the tenet of design demands a designer.

This concept is elegantly and brilliantly presented at 2001PRINCIPLE.NET

I first saw this website decades ago, and recently returned to it where I discovered a typographical error. I notified the Rabbi in Jerusalem who maintains it so he could correct it. Now we are good friends and he has blessed my work several times. He is a founder of Be A Mensch

Tens of millions of people around the world have subscribed to the tenet of design demands a designer.

This concept is elegantly and brilliantly presented at 2001PRINCIPLE.NET

I first saw this website decades ago, and recently returned to it where I discovered a typographical error. I notified the Rabbi in Jerusalem who maintains it so he could correct it. Now we are good friends and he has blessed my work several times. He is a founder of Be A Mensch

A lot of people believe it. That makes it true.

The ranting of a Flat Earther.

A lot of people believe it. That makes it true.

The ranting of a Flat Earther.
Is, "There is no God" the ranting of an Atheist? I wonder who is more open to one day perhaps changing his/her belief.

Is, "There is no God" the ranting of an Atheist? I wonder who is more open to one day perhaps changing his/her belief.

I wonder if Christians will ever change their beliefs if they are proven wrong.

I don't know if gods exist or not but I do know if I found out that gods did exist I would still not worship any.

I think the form of your comment is incorrect. "There are no Gods" would, I suspect, be the correct statement. It would be arrogant and narrow minded to exclude all the other Gods that were invented by humans from your statement.

The only reason to even address excluding all the Gods aside from your God who have come and gone as cultural inventions is to demonstrate how, like some stage magician, the asserted of one or more particular God(s) is out to dazzle the unwary with what is, in the end, a not very elegant sleight of hand.

I think the form of your comment is incorrect. "There are no Gods" would, I suspect, be the correct statement.
Isn't that like saying someone would be more likely to go from the belief, "There is no God" to the idea that there are Gods?

The only reason to even address excluding all the Gods aside from your God who have come and gone as cultural inventions is to demonstrate how, like some stage magician, the asserted of one or more particular God(s) is out to dazzle the unwary with what is, in the end, a not very elegant sleight of hand.
It is not a matter of excluding any God. The idea went from everyone has a God to there is One God of all. No exclusion, more like an encompassing of all into One.

Isn't that like saying someone would be more likely to go from the belief, "There is no God" to the idea that there are Gods?
Gods are a function of those cultures / civilizations which invented them. Western civilization transitioned from the various Greek Gods to the kinda', sorta' one God in three forms.

Ultimately, you're making a philosophical argument for one God or many. The entire "First Cause" argument for any and all Gods only works if a) you think an infinite series is prohibited (the Greeks did, but they didn't have the work of Georg Cantor), and (b) the first cause argument imparts motion in the form of change or generation). Even with the above, you are nowhere near a God or Gods as a viable explanation of the physical world.

It is not a matter of excluding any God. The idea went from everyone has a God to there is One God of all. No exclusion, more like an encompassing of all into One.
I can't accept that. The history of Gods shows a progression of many Gods, each assigned to unique tasks, to fewer Gods with fewer administrative duties as discovery and explanation of physical forces and biological processes were unraveled.

Forum List

Back