Evil Muzzies

Muzz are allowed to lie in the furtherance of Islam.

And yet Christianity has a wealth of liars and they go to church on a Sunday and get told it's all great, God forgives you, go back out there and carry on doing whatever crap it was you were doing before.

Trojan-horse.jpg

All faiths should be opening their doors to help all those in need. It's the right thing to do for your neighbors.

Hopefully they'll treat gay and female victims of the flood a bit better at this terrible moment than they do the rest of the time.

Well it's kind of like

"I'm a Christian, I hate Muslims, Muslims don't like women and gay people, but neither do Christians, bahhhh"

Hopefully they'll treat gay and female victims of the flood a bit better at this terrible moment than they do the rest of the time.

Well it's kind of like

"I'm a Christian, I hate Muslims, Muslims don't like women and gay people, but neither do Christians, bahhhh"
Not sure what that means, but it appears to be some kind of deflection. Equating the two religions on that topic is intellectually dishonest at best.

So we're supposed to celebrate when Muslims do what is normal for everyone else?
This is a common tactic of liberals.
Take the rare exception of their "oppressed" anti-western group and tout it as their normal behaviour.

Is this celebrating, or just pointing out to people something because they're immensely color blind when it comes to Muslims?

Remember Paris when the Muslim bashers were going around saying "why haven't they condemned these attacks?" and it took me 2 minutes to find HUNDREDS of Muslims who had condemned the attacks.

"Evil muzzies"? Events worldwide tend to point towards Muslim intolerance and punishment for those who are deemed guilty of offending Islam. Besides the well-reported cases of discrimination against women and gays, even the most innocent questioning of the tenants of Islam can be punished by imprisonment. What was this man's crime?:

"He had been leading in the polls last year, but in September his campaign faltered when he tried to address attacks from Muslim hard-liners who argued that the Quran prohibited Muslims from voting for a non-Muslim. Mr. Basuki said those who made that argument were misleading Muslims, a statement that was interpreted by some as insulting the Quran."
"The five-judge panel decided unanimously that Mr. Basuki “proved legally and convincingly guilty of committing the criminal act of blasphemy,” the head judge, Dwiarso Budi Santiarto, said in reading the ruling."

Christian Governor in Indonesia Found Guilty of Blasphemy Against Islam

Mr. Basuki was sentenced to two years in prison for suggesting that Muslims could vote for non-Muslims. Go figure.

Well it's kind of like

Not sure what that means, but it appears to be some kind of deflection. Equating the two religions on that topic is intellectually dishonest at best.

Is it?

I mean, many of the Christian churches hate gay people. The Catholic Church has women down as second best, they can't be priests. Many Protestant churches put women second best too.

I don't like Islam, I'm not saying Islam is good, but what pisses me off is when gay bashers come on here saying how bad Muslims are for being gay bashers. Deflection? Not at all. It's the topic. You shouting "deflection" sounds like you can't shout "fake news" at me.

Well it's kind of like

Is it?

I mean, many of the Christian churches hate gay people. The Catholic Church has women down as second best, they can't be priests. Many Protestant churches put women second best too.

I don't like Islam, I'm not saying Islam is good, but what pisses me off is when gay bashers come on here saying how bad Muslims are for being gay bashers. Deflection? Not at all. It's the topic. You shouting "deflection" sounds like you can't shout "fake news" at me.
I'm a gay basher now? Perhaps you have me confused with someone else. I'm pro-gay marriage, unlike the religion for which you are deflecting.

What you're doing is the standard behavior of the Regressive Left: Through your words, you ultimately align yourself with the most regressive religion on the planet.

Here's a brave liberal Brit Muslim, risking his life every day fighting for a Islamic Reformation, asking people like you to reconsider your words:
2_zpsrcdlll8a.gif~original

Last edited:
So we're supposed to celebrate when Muslims do what is normal for everyone else?

well-----yes. It's like when a very retarded child finally learns to that it is a good idea to close the
bathroom door-------when he finally learns what the toilet is for.--------ENCOURAGE the poor kid

Forum List

Back