Evolution or Darwin?

Since none of our Darwinists seem up to the job.....let me help.

One of the most recent theories of evolution is that of Masatoshi Nei, called "Mutation-Driven Evolution."

From Amazon:
"...a new mechanistic theory of mutation-driven evolution based on recent advances in genomics and evolutionary developmental biology. The theory asserts, perhaps somewhat controversially, that the driving force behind evolution is mutation, with natural selection being of only secondary importance. The word 'mutation' is used to describe any kind of change in DNA such as nucleotide substitution, gene duplication/deletion, chromosomal change, and genome duplication."
Mutation-Driven Evolution: Masatoshi Nei: 9780199661732: Amazon.com: Books

Did you see this phrase: "....perhaps somewhat controversially...."

That's the 'uh oh.'

There is no universally accepted evolution theory.

Guess why.

Anyone what to guess why so many spring to the defense of evolution....when there is no proof?

What do you mean not up to the job? I answered your question quite simply. Yes it's true that there is no universally accepted evolutionary theory, that in no way means that evolution is false. This is a new theory as to what drives evolution, it's still true that life evolves it just means that there is some debate as to why. No one is saying animals don't evolve except the creationists.

..."it's still true that life evolves it just means that there is some debate as to why."

Actually there is no such proof.

If there are no examples of one species changing to another, evolution is no less based on faith than is any religion.

You misunderstand evolution. No one is saying that one species evolves into another. There are PLENTY of examples of evolution; antibiotic resistant microorganisms for one. Evolution is not based on faith, evolution is based on observation of fact. One sees that the staphylococcus aurius bacteria evolved to become resistant to methicillin which had been used to fight it. There is no fath involved in that.

What do you mean not up to the job? I answered your question quite simply. Yes it's true that there is no universally accepted evolutionary theory, that in no way means that evolution is false. This is a new theory as to what drives evolution, it's still true that life evolves it just means that there is some debate as to why. No one is saying animals don't evolve except the creationists.

..."it's still true that life evolves it just means that there is some debate as to why."

Actually there is no such proof.

If there are no examples of one species changing to another, evolution is no less based on faith than is any religion.

You misunderstand evolution. No one is saying that one species evolves into another. There are PLENTY of examples of evolution; antibiotic resistant microorganisms for one. Evolution is not based on faith, evolution is based on observation of fact. One sees that the staphylococcus aurius bacteria evolved to become resistant to methicillin which had been used to fight it. There is no fath involved in that.

"You misunderstand evolution. No one is saying that one species evolves into another."

Up is down?

Really?

Evolution is exactly that...and explanation for the myriad of species extant, each "evolving" from previous species.

It is a theory designed based on just what you are trying to deny: one species changing into another based on the accumulation of minute changes in nucleic acids.

Your confusion is the only logical result of trying to defend the indefensible.

Ask yourself why you never posed the question to the acolytes of government schooling who indoctrinated you with same.

"Evolution is the change in the inherited characteristics of biological populations over successive generations. Evolutionary processes give rise to diversity at every level of biological organisation, including species, individual organisms and molecules such as DNA and proteins.[1]
All life on Earth is descended from a last universal ancestor that lived approximately 3.8 billion years ago. Repeated speciation and the divergence of life can be inferred....."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution

Why do you suppose the term 'inferred' is used instead of 'proven'??

C'mon.....think for yourself.

Best way to raise the blood pressure of a secular-science advocate is to criticize Darwin.

Actually, one can't help but point and laugh at the religious fundies who cut and paste the same phony, edited, parsed and out of context "quotes" that have been cut and pasted into multiple threads.

Why do you insist on cutting and pasting the same nonsense you cull from Harun Yahya?

PC seems to believe that no one here has ever read Stephen Jay Gould or Ernst Myer. That no one recognizes the fancy lies she is spewing with out of context quotes. It is useless to debate with her, she just comes back with the same nonsense in another thread.

And she just doesn't matter. Like the people still trying to convince people that the earth is flat, just someone to humor, never to take seriously.

PC seems to believe that no one here has ever read Stephen Jay Gould or Ernst Myer. That no one recognizes the fancy lies she is spewing with out of context quotes. It is useless to debate with her, she just comes back with the same nonsense in another thread.

And she just doesn't matter. Like the people still trying to convince people that the earth is flat, just someone to humor, never to take seriously.

You have yet to find any lies.....sort of like the fact that you can't find proof of Darwin in the fossil record.....

Best way to raise the blood pressure of a secular-science advocate is to criticize Darwin.

Actually, one can't help but point and laugh at the religious fundies who cut and paste the same phony, edited, parsed and out of context "quotes" that have been cut and pasted into multiple threads.

Why do you insist on cutting and pasting the same nonsense you cull from Harun Yahya?

Liar.

PC delights that she can tie you up in an earth is flat argument while dancing around and ignoring logic

One sees that the staphylococcus aurius bacteria evolved to become resistant to methicillin which had been used to fight it.

She's not going to be able to deal with this in an honest way, because she fears what she does not understand thus vehemently builds a bubble of untruth for safety.

Much to her chagrin, no one even WANTS to see her try to deal with that quoted portion of your post, either. It's just going to be more retard.

pc, reading a lot is one thing. Interpreting and applying are also supposed to come along with that. The pattern of your OP's is that you're an epic failure at interpreting what you read correctly, and applying it in the real world. The reading in bulk alone is not at all helping you.

PC delights that she can tie you up in an earth is flat argument while dancing around and ignoring logic

What happened to your default lie.....that you haven't read my posts for two years.

Busted.

Lie #2: "...ignoring logic..."

Actually, I'm the one applying logic, as proven by the fact that none of you can find the proof that Darwin admitted didn't exist.

Dishonesty at your age....tsk, tsk, tsk.

One sees that the staphylococcus aurius bacteria evolved to become resistant to methicillin which had been used to fight it.

She's not going to be able to deal with this in an honest way, because she fears what she does not understand thus vehemently builds a bubble of untruth for safety.

Much to her chagrin, no one even WANTS to see her try to deal with that quoted portion of your post, either. It's just going to be more retard.

pc, reading a lot is one thing. Interpreting and applying are also supposed to come along with that. The pattern of your OP's is that you're an epic failure at interpreting what you read correctly, and applying it in the real world. The reading in bulk alone is not at all helping you.

"To the question why we do not find rich fossiliferous deposits belonging to these assumed earliest periods prior to the Cambrian system I can give no satisfactory answer . . . Nevertheless, the difficulty of assigning any good reason for the absence of vast piles of strata rich in fossils beneath the Cambrian system is very great."
Charles Darwin, The Origin of Species, chapter Ten: On the Imperfection of the Geologic Record: On the Sudden Appearance of Groups of Allied Species in the lowest known Fossiliferous Strata.pp. 164

Did you recognize the name "Charles Darwin"?

"To the question why we do not find rich fossiliferous deposits belonging to these assumed earliest periods prior to the Cambrian system I can give no satisfactory answer . . . Nevertheless, the difficulty of assigning any good reason for the absence of vast piles of strata rich in fossils beneath the Cambrian system is very great."
Charles Darwin, The Origin of Species, chapter Ten: On the Imperfection of the Geologic Record: On the Sudden Appearance of Groups of Allied Species in the lowest known Fossiliferous Strata.pp. 164

Do you recognize that evolution is proven, and it is proven all of the time, and an example of where it is proven is in this very thread?

No? I didn't think so. It's your comprehension issues. Less quantity, more quality. You understand science about as well as Michael Jackson's surgeon understood beauty.

Do you recognize that evolution is proven, and it is proven all of the time, and an example of where it is proven is in this very thread?

No? I didn't think so. It's your comprehension issues. Less quantity, more quality. You understand science about as well as Michael Jackson's surgeon understood beauty.

If you had a mind, I might insult you for the lie.

If proven......why is it called a 'theory'?

Scientific theory = / = theory.

They observe micro organisms evolving each day, in the lab. The reason they deal in simple-celled organisms when recreating evolution in a laboratory setting is pretty obvious. Do you know what that reason might be, pea brain?

While you're button mashing on google, I'll just share my scientific theory behind why you're so arrogant in the face of being ignorant.

It's because the scientific mind takes a hypothesis and plays devil's advocate. It studies, and experiments feverishly to prove itself *incorrect, if possible; whereas you? You are merely the poster child for confirmation bias. That's not how to solidify the base-knowledge inside of your dome, it's how to build a toothpick house on soft sand. But, you do it so cocky and confident that it's hard to tell if you're actually psycho or not, so, kudos for that.

Do you recognize that in Darwin's time not even 1% of the fossils that are known today had been found? None of our ancestors fossils, no Ediacarian fossils, the Karoo assemblage had not been collected, and nobody had any idea of some of the extinction periods prior to the Cambrian. If I am following a trail of an animal in the woods, I don't have to see every track to do that. Or even every fifth track.

Evolution, both by the evidence in genetics and by the fossil record has evidence for the theory beyond a reasonable doubt.

Do you recognize that in Darwin's time not even 1% of the fossils that are known today had been found? None of our ancestors fossils, no Ediacarian fossils, the Karoo assemblage had not been collected, and nobody had any idea of some of the extinction periods prior to the Cambrian. If I am following a trail of an animal in the woods, I don't have to see every track to do that. Or even every fifth track.

Evolution, both by the evidence in genetics and by the fossil record has evidence for the theory beyond a reasonable doubt.

When then, why the ineptitude from you folks in finding that evidence?

Where is it?

7141be0c575cbd20cf33205fbd1193af.jpg

Scientific theory = / = theory.

They observe micro organisms evolving each day, in the lab. The reason they deal in simple-celled organisms when recreating evolution in a laboratory setting is pretty obvious. Do you know what that reason might be, pea brain?

See, you and I have this in common: the letter "i".....

I, for informed.....

...and you for ignorant.

Without the slightest hope of you actually learning....I will still inform:

1. You provided this, without giving credit to the source: "...One sees that the staphylococcus aurius bacteria evolved to become resistant..."

2. Whatever the source, it lacks evidence of a knowledge of science: a genus is always capitalized, a species is never.

As follows:
"Staphylococcus aureus is a bacterium...."
Staphylococcus aureus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. The development of resistance is not an example of evolution. It is an example of a mutation, the natural event that results in an alteration of a nucleic acid.
BTW....almost all mutations are harmful, and usually toxic.

4. Evolution requires speciation.....the accumulation of enough mutations, changes, such that the new organism cannot interbreed with the original.

But...you have proven that you are an ignorant wannabe, and no where near capable of debating the subject with me.

The same applies to Rocks, and the other wannabes.
Clearly, I understand what is and what is not "evolution" far more than any of you do.

Be sure to return when you require either another lesson or another spanking.

Dunce.

Mutation is the mechanism for evolution. Holy shit, you should not be talking science.

Just, stop it.

Mutation is the mechanism for evolution. Holy shit, you should not be talking science.

Just, stop it.

Hard to believe that you are so stupid that you don't even realize the beating you just took!

Right now, you're probably trying to brush something off your face....you don't realize that it's the floor.

Evolution requires the production of a new species different from the original, you moron.

Forum List

Back