Ex-Border Chief: Biden misleading public, not testing Border Crossers for COVID

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Well, I think Americans are beginning to feel like we live in some 3rd world dictatorship. Unfortunately it is going to get much worse....persecution for political beliefs is gaining traction .....how far will it go?

Can anyone imagine a free media not insisting on being allowed to visit our Sourthern Border and the camps for kids set up by the biden regime.

Ex-Border Chief: Biden Misleading Public, Not Testing Border Crossers for COVID

Well, I think Americans are beginning to feel like we live in some 3rd world dictatorship. Unfortunately it is going to get much worse....persecution for political beliefs is gaining traction .....how far will it go?

Can anyone imagine a free media not insisting on being allowed to visit our Sourthern Border and the camps for kids set up by the biden regime.

Wait, time out greenhornet. Are you claiming that democrats are lying and misleading? NO WAY...

Lol.

1616303058632.png

Not really new. T****'s administration was close lipped too. I hope President Biden does let reporters monitor the situation, but pics? That's just making kids click bait.

June 2018

June 2019

Does that title say EX border chief?! Haha

You know why some towns aren't testing in Texas? Abbott won't approve the federal monies to pay local services to do the testing. At $100 per test, towns are looking at enormous expense. I hope the Covid Relief act that just passed will help.

You know why some towns aren't testing in Texas? Abbott won't approve the federal monies to pay local services to do the testing. At $100 per test, towns are looking at enormous expense. I hope the Covid Relief act that just passed will help.

Why isn't DHS testing them? Hmmm?

And even when local communities test them and they test positive they are sent out across the country.

And even when local communities test them and they test positive they are sent out across the country.

Why reinvent the wheel (at enormous expense) when there are already local facilities and orgs that can do the job? Unfortunately, it doesn't seem DHS is ensuring that before release, and it is being left to the towns receiving busloads of citizens to straighten it out. Sure I blame the administration for that.

The towns don't have the authority to force anyone to quarantine, not immigrants or citizens, last I knew. They explain what should be done, and charities make housing available if they will agree to quarantine, but to be honest, I think this whole thing should be on DHS before anyone is released, Covid negative.

They're overwhelmed. With the spotlight on it, hopefully, they are addressing the problem. It's ridiculous.

Why reinvent the wheel (at enormous expense) when there are already local facilities and orgs that can do the job? Unfortunately, it doesn't seem DHS is ensuring that before release, and it is being left to the towns receiving busloads of citizens to straighten it out. Sure I blame the administration for that.

The towns don't have the authority to force anyone to quarantine, not immigrants or citizens, last I knew. They explain what should be done, and charities make housing available if they will agree to quarantine, but to be honest, I think this whole thing should be on DHS before anyone is released, Covid negative.

They're overwhelmed. With the spotlight on it, hopefully, they are addressing the problem. It's ridiculous.

It is the job of the feds to test these people as they are in the custody of the Border Patrol originally. Then released by the feds, then tested by local governments, and sent on their way across the nation even after testing positive because the feds pay for their transport.

Biden created this mess, the biggest influx in 20-years, and in the days of pandemic he did it.

They can easily solve the problem by imposing a mandatory death penalty for invaders.

Not really new. T****'s administration was close lipped too. I hope President Biden does let reporters monitor the situation, but pics? That's just making kids click bait.

June 2018

June 2019
when is the left wing media gonna file some lawsuits against the Xiden admin for denying access to his concentration camps?

Federal facilities test for Covid as well...why put an undo burden on the states, and risk spreading the virus?

Does that title say EX border chief?! Haha
How would an EX Border chief know what is currently happening??

The problem is that Biden failed to take the steps necessary to keep the illegals from flooding across the border, and now the situation is out of control....

By the time we see the end of the spread of Covid-19 due to the failure of the Fucktard's policy, he will probably make Coumo's murder spree look like a day at the beach!!!!

‘No end in sight’: Inside the Biden administration’s failure to contain the border surge (msn.com)

Xi's orders: American Schools shut, Borders open

The demleftists are really lying hard to themselves on the border crisis. It's fun to watch.
But their major problem is the fact that it's grown to the point where even the mainstream media can no longer ignore it....

It will be fun to see their reaction to the criticism they are starting to get from their supposed "allies"!!!!!

Forum List

Back